It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope To Declare “The Aliens Are Coming” 5th June 2015

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: LadyJae

Of course your post will go largely undiscussed or even considered. Your turning the lights on and this game is better played in the dark. Anything that goes against their belief is either ignored or challenged viciously.

When I began reading here at ATS (long before I joined), I noticed a trend: people doing their own research on "news" articles. It didn't take a lot of digging to turn up several articles about this....all of them stating that Yournewswire got it wrong.

It's fun to play the "what if" game

edit on 6/5/2015 by LadyJae because: cited wrong source

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomorangatangarang
a reply to: LadyJae

You're under arrest for killing a front-page thread.

LOL! I do seem to have that effect

J

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

All I did say was that's not what the church is about and it shouldn't be the first thing to come to mind.

So what gives you the right to determine what should be the first thing to come to someone’s mind?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Oh my God. Is it your job to put words in my mouth or do you simply pretend you don't get What I'm saying. I give...No more, understand?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, another one successfully off the rails.

And......another thumb hit by the hammer meant for the nail in the disclosure coffin.

OUT

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Oh my God. Is it your job to put words in my mouth or do you simply pretend you don't get What I'm saying. I give...No more, understand?

I'm not putting any words in your mouth, I quoted what you said:

All I did say was that's not what the church is about and it shouldn't be the first thing to come to mind.

and I ask you again, what gives you the right to determine what should be someone’s first thing to come to mind?

As for the OP: when is the cut off time to put this in the LOL or Hoax bin?

edit on 38630America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jun 2015 12:38:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Any minute now..... *rubs hands together while cackling* bawahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well here's the latest news and announcement from the Vatican....perhaps I missed something. ... anyone,?

www.zenit.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You're just like my kids. You don't understand what no more means.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I check this place, waiting for it to read "Pope Francis announces that he is going to the mothership on the 15th".....

Still nothing.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Well that's good. Glad your kids don't just blindly accept what you tell them and they challenge your thought process.

Also Interesting that you believe you have a right to determine what is a proper initial thought and that when you can't constructively respond back you request an immediate stop.

Back on topic so this turned out to be another warrantless event?
edit on 59630America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jun 2015 12:59:22 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well if the Catholic church wants to keep continual billions pound revenues then it needs to keep up with the current mythos.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So they f#cked it up again. I eventually expected a word of truth from the Vatican - but nothing. The sh#t goes on as usual.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
I eventually expected a word of truth from the Vatican - but nothing.

WHY do people give the Vatican so much credit? Where do people get the idea that the Vatican actually knows a bunch of big deep dark earth-shattering secrets? I seriously doubt they know much of anything at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
1125 pm in Rome.
The Papa is sleeping now no doubt.

I'M SHOCKED!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on 5-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Because with all of that money comes all of that kind of power and attention.

Personally, I think they do have deep dark secrets, just not the ones people are hoping for.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They know the truth. They know about the aliens in the past. But they keep all relevant information enclosed in their vatican vaults. And that's what the real purpose of the inquisition was in the past. To destroy the documents about the past, so they can establish the satanic kingdom.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Pope to announce alien contact on June 15′: Harvard scholar

Source

So they just pushed the date forward now?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
the aliens probably arent ready for 'disclosure' yet

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join