It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking footage of school bus driver tossing child off bus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The title is sensational, everyone was up in arms when they heard a school bus driver tossed a 'child' off his bus.

“My kids were scared … they were all scared, and that’s not right,” said Joanne Lynch, whose 12-year-old and 10-year-old were on the bus.

It is not clear what led to the incident.

“I know, from what my children say, swearing was going on on the bus,” Lynch said, adding it was the driver who was swearing, according to her children. “The little boy got kicked off, questioned it, and then, from the video you’ve seen, his bag was grabbed and thrown out and he was grabbed and thrown out.”

globalnews.ca...

Bad bad bus driver

But hold on...this came to surface today regarding the incident. Watch this video
globalnews.ca...

Shocking my foot. Up his butt. Little sh!ts.
edit on 2-6-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

He needs his but kicked,then off to jail !
or maybe not ,after watching second link

edit on 2-6-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: second link

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OK, first off, having taught in junior high, grade 7 and grade 8 are not "little" boys. Some of them are getting pretty big.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I don't agree with the driver's actions in the least.

But on the other side ..........

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
2 sides to every story and this just goes to show that video can be misleading.

The bus driver was assaulted by the kid he through off, thankfully the driver also had video.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

There's even another vid below the second one which shows a few unruly kids. One beating up another one in the front seat. Driver had enough. And here's the ironic part. They belong to a Catholic school.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

I was a bit confused watching bot vids, but it appears the kid who assaulted the driver was just let off. It was the second kid flipping him the bird and beating up another kid whom got tossed.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

First off, it seems that this religious school might need to get a handle on its students' behavior. They're blaming the bus driver--how about not letting some punk-ass kid on the bus that acts like this.

I don't subscribe to the interviewed bus driver (referencing mclarenmp4's post of the video) that it falls on the bus driver to be able to control children like that--his hands are tied as to what he can and cannot do, and I'm sure that physically restraining a child like that is out of the question.

The only thing I think he should have done differently was to have kept the bus parked there, radioed dispatch about the situation, and sat there with the little sh*t of a trouble maker until either the child's guardian(s) showed up to get him or the police. I don't care if it was 10 blocks away from the child's house or one, he put that child's life in jeopardy when he drove away.

That driver was in a tough position, and I'm glad to see that he wasn't fired...and I doubt he's disappointed to be taken off of that bus route, either.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Deleted my previous statement

Oh # hahaha...I watched the wrong video....I watched the kids video not the drivers video....the kid hit him in the head with a bag while driving haha....Im surprised he didnt punt him like a football off that bus.
edit on 2-6-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I agree with most of your points but are we 'sure' kicking the kid off the bus is putting his life in jeopardy? I mean, doesn't a regular transit operator have the choice of kicking anyone off his bus under 18? I think they do. We don't know the route either. Perhaps he's just a few blocks away from home or school. And it is on a route, not like half way across town or in an area he isn't familiar with.

We give kids too much ammunition. Listen to them in the first video threatening to call the cops or threatening child abuse. They don't know what 'child abuse' really is in the first place. They're kids, so anything that doesn't go their way or is a force stronger than them can be construed as child abuse.

I say, tough kid, walk home.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't see where the driver did anything wrong. The kids know the rules when riding the bus and if they don't want to follow them then they should get thrown off. I know I was thrown off the bus several times when I was a kid and when you walk a couple of miles I really had time to think about where I screwed up. As far as the guy that said he didn't have control of the kids needs a reality check as does that woman from the school if kids want to act up then they will act up.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It even looked like it he let the kid off in a parking lot of some kind...maybe even the schools.

To the op: You know in the old days if I was that kid id have walked home and told my parents what happened and id have gotten an ass whooping. But now people are so against the system its somehow everyones fault but the kids. Im not saying what the bus driver did was right as the kid could be in danger if he was left off in the middle of some strange place, but man ...a kid hitting a bus driver with a bag...that was unheard of when I was in school. He is lucky he installed his own video camera.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ridiculous behavior from those kids.
I remember when i was a kid in grade 5. There was a tragic death on my school bus. Some bastard bully grabbed the little girls hood in the seat in front of him. He thought he was playing a joke. But he choked her to death.
The school board then implemented a course for some grade 7 and 8's to take that would train them to be "Bus Monitors."
When i hit grade 7 i took the course, became my bus monitor and still remember the fundamentals to this day.
It taught us first aid, things to report, how to handle kids fighting and how to break up the fights, and to ensure everyone was treated with respect.
There is a wide range of ages that take the same school bus everyday together.
It became mandatory for the youngest to sit up front. The back half of the bus was where the grade 7 and 8's sat. Those kids are the ones who gave the most problems.

The only reason why i wanted to be a monitor in the first place was so i could stand while the bus was moving lol.
But i did enjoy keeping the bus safe.
23 years later i still remember the little girl that died on her way to school that one morning.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

First off, it seems that this religious school might need to get a handle on its students' behavior. They're blaming the bus driver--how about not letting some punk-ass kid on the bus that acts like this.

I don't subscribe to the interviewed bus driver (referencing mclarenmp4's post of the video) that it falls on the bus driver to be able to control children like that--his hands are tied as to what he can and cannot do, and I'm sure that physically restraining a child like that is out of the question.

The only thing I think he should have done differently was to have kept the bus parked there, radioed dispatch about the situation, and sat there with the little sh*t of a trouble maker until either the child's guardian(s) showed up to get him or the police. I don't care if it was 10 blocks away from the child's house or one, he put that child's life in jeopardy when he drove away.

That driver was in a tough position, and I'm glad to see that he wasn't fired...and I doubt he's disappointed to be taken off of that bus route, either.

Good response

I'm not sure what I would have done in that situation, I feel like you, that the driver should have stopped and phoned for help, however!!!! After seeing what happens to kids when they get hauled away by the cops in shackles and cuffs? Its a tough one!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
OK, first off, having taught in junior high, grade 7 and grade 8 are not "little" boys. Some of them are getting pretty big.

You are correct when myself and my best friend were in Grade 8 we were both over 6 foot tall and fairly well built muscular wise but not maturity wise:-)
We decided to toss eggs at cars in the winter time, for those in sunny hot climates an egg on a car in the winter means it is not coming off till spring if your lucky!
We hit one car and it kept going and we had a big laugh, 5 minutes later two huge guys come up behind us and slap us silly.
And I do mean silly! They took our remaining eggs and mashed them all over our clothes after the slapping. Then said go home and show mom and dad that.

We both thought they were going to kill us that night, and after the fact we both agreed we had it coming and we never ever tossed an egg again.
True story.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 2-6-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Most of the spankees are the bullies in real life. Know that from both observation and involvement with youths and common sense.

Kid got massively disrespected. Instead you teach them they are valued and self esteem and they view others that way too.

edit on 2-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I was spanked so was my husband. Neither of us were bullies.

Maybe you have spanking confused with abuse?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Promote their self-esteem yeah that's been the new way for the last 20or 30 years. The results are apparent in the video .
edit on 2-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hell no he doesn't have control....thats why he had to throw them off. So he could get control again.

I see a driver doing his job. Now its up to the school and parents to do theirs.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If this kid is a member of a Catholic School he should be shown what happens when you act like a little Cain.

You end up walking the Earth.

No free rides for that sort of behavior.

I would have bruised my butt good if I had ever acted like that brat did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join