It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] MISSILE Hitting the Pentagon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Which defenses would those be? The four fighters that were on alert were launched when requested by the FAA. There were no other defenses in the area that could have intercepted anything.

The secretary of defense was only getting sitation awareness around 10:30am

When you say "what defense?"...
... you ain't kidding.

FAA can't be blamed. The OP's manager Ben Sliney had only been on the job one day.

Some Lt.Gen. Canavan was the one that was supposed to speak with Sliney, but Canavan was in Puerto Rico and it had no replacement.

B.G Winfield, head of NMCC gave up his post to a captain that had only recently been certified for that post and was standing in for the first time.

Maj. Gen. Arnold was "in a meeting" too important to allow a moment to give Colonel Marr, Commander of the NE defense sector, authorization to scramble jets. A messanger was sent to look for him.

Check out Gen. Eberhart. From MFR-00788:

He then went into his office and saw the CNN broadcast of the WTC explosion

He was made aware of the first Hijacking practically at the same time A11 slammed into the north tower.

After the second impact it was obvious to Eberhart that there was an ongoing and coordinated terrorist attack

I'm shocked that this man was able to recognize coordination. I do not doubt he was incapable of executing any sort of coordination.

Rumseld was not well served it would seem and now I can see why he was only getting awareness of the situation after 10:30am.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
The pentagon has to have more cameras then almost any building in the world ,yet where is the video..

Exactly why do you think that? What is your source for that claim?

Because its the effing Pentagon and it was the 21st century...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville
I'ts fake...
“This is a 1960 aerial view of the Pentagon building and is copyrighted footage by BlackLight Films – Louie Schwartzberg.”

www.newsfocus.org...

Thank you for posting this, but it will be ignored by 'true' believers.

How can anyone watch that and not know it is a hoax?

Again, when it comes to 9/11, people see and hear what they want to.

Nobody ever changes their mind, it is pointless to debate.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: LDragonFire

As to this gif, the vid is shown reversed which doesn't sit well with me.

That stuck out for me as well. The only reason I can think of is if the person who uploaded it reversed it to avoid any detection software looking for the original.

I did find it on Youtube pretty quickly, though, and it's not all backwards.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I remember CNN showing a clip of a streak like this hitting the pentagon, and then 20 minutes later no one said a word about it. It was disavowed as having ever even been showed and people were ridiculed for saying they saw a video of it on CNN. It was ridiculed on Art Bell, and on other talk shows including Rush Limbaugh who had a caller call in and say they too saw a video of a missile looking streak hitting the pentagon, and after spitting that out on the air was promptly hung up on by Rush, and ridiculed. Same thing happened on Art Bell.

So, having said that, to me it doesn't matter if this video is legit or not since I saw whatever the original clip showed. This clip appears to be from a totally different angle than the one I saw on CNN.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

They can't show us the video because it wasn't a plane.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nepatitan

The runways line up with the river. You have to take off and land into the wind. Since the building was built there hasn't been a single issue with planes flying into and out of the airport going by the Pentagon.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The alert force didn't go through any of them. They were launched at the request of the FAA which is standard practice. There were two bases armed and ready to launch in the northeast, because of the cuts under Clinton in the 90s.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OneNationUnder

Would you be referring to the Boeing E-4 ? ( 747 ) that everyone mistook for another plane?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So, as expected you have no source and just assumed!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Ddrneville
I'ts fake...
“This is a 1960 aerial view of the Pentagon building and is copyrighted footage by BlackLight Films – Louie Schwartzberg.”

www.newsfocus.org...

Thank you for posting this, but it will be ignored by 'true' believers.

How can anyone watch that and not know it is a hoax?

Simply because "truthers" know it was a missile, and there is no evidence whatsoever that will change their mind - which is why they ignore the evidence of 757 undercarriage, wheels, engines, the DNA that came from passengers and crew on Flight 77, the fuselage bits that match a painted AA 757 etc. Truthers are not interested in facts, just made up stories!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I love how the engines on the wings Smashed right through all those walls... The same walls PUNCHED by the plane nose..

Really. It makes me happy.

There are Murderers on this Earth.

Who wants to arrest them?

edit on 2-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The pentagon has to have more cameras then almost any building in the world ,yet where is the video..

Exactly why do you think that? What is your source for that claim?

Oh man, that was an awesome response - just what I was thinking and I'm laughing really hard now

Bruce, seriously - why wouldn't the pentagon have security cameras out the ass? And still again, why hasn't any footage that was confiscated been released? Big q.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess
why hasn't any footage that was confiscated been released? Big q.

If I wanted to go to another country and destroy 200,000 lives.. I'd show the proof. If I needed to convince anybody of the truth.. But why would you need to convince anyone the pentagon was hit? ? ?

You don't it WAS hit..

Just let the anger grow..

Release the Hellfire.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kissy princess
And still again, why hasn't any footage that was confiscated been released? Big q.

It has been released - please do some real research before making silly statements.
www.911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I have no idea how to embed this video, download it and please let us know if this is what happened or is this a hoax

It appeared long ago as part of the conspiracy fakery efforts, and has long-since been proven to be a hoax.

The original video was discovered, without the "missile," but that was years ago and I can't find the thread.

Additionally, the primary hoax "tell" is that the explosion from the "missile" doesn't illuminate the surroundings. Not to mention that the shadows should be longer for 9:37 AM in September.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

So, as expected you have no source and just assumed!

Should I not assume that the Pentagon has cameras? A girl was kidnapped in a local Target parking lot a few years ago and there were at least 10 different videos they were showing on the news..

How many videos do you think we would have if a plane hits a Wal Mart? But the Pentagon only has 1 one second frame?

That is really the only reason I don't believe the official story.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

My first one was when the video feed of the towers (both still standing at this point)..

When that cut from being full color with smoke and fire and blue sky..

Cut to

Grey rectangular prizim with half the smoke missing, no spire on the top... gray sky (about 3 seconds)

Cut to

The video with the color again, and now the buildings have windows... And a spire.

edit on 2-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well a missile is what I believe hit it, not a plane. If this has 9/11 implications.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
[Removed by Staff]
edit on 6/3/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join