It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the Media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Riddle me this:
If the all the worlds media is controlled by TPTB . . .
Why is Youtube allowed to continue?

Some say we have been fed everything we need to know about 911 via government controlled media.
These same people feel news outlets in other countries are guided away from 911 stories by the same TPTB.
But videos like Loose Change are allowed to circulate via Youtube.

As Kim Jong un knows to keep control you have to crush all forms of opposition.
If this were North Korea people like Dylan Avery would have been put in front of AA guns the day after posting his video.

Almost every thread in the 911 section comes with TY videos to support their side of the argument.
And yet no censorship?

Why is this?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well somebody has to be making money off of it, so there's one reason. The people whole rule over us are shady dealers and probably always have been at least to some extent. That is how the power/money games have been played for centuries. I am sure that they are confident that just as the Mass Consumers beg to be enslaved through more debt that they will ever be able to pay off and are duped into not only NOT asking questions or really caring what happens outside of the Cul De Sacs, the will seek reality, only entertainment. There is really no danger of discovery by the Masses.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Because they don't care. The damage was done long ago and the truth will be forever hidden.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Lots of 9/11 videos I have saved in "Add to" list are gone, some resurface others do not.

You have to search amongst the muck of 9/11 videos, so your 9/11 newbies will be over whelmed with poorly researched or Official Story Videos, or dis-info.

Nobodies mind is going to be changed unless they want it to be. I had dinner with a older couple the other night and the subject came up. I could not believe the level of cognitive dissonance I encountered. They had never heard of a 3rd Tower btw and almost seemed insulted by what I was saying.

Most don't even see the rapid decline in all respects the US has gone through since that day. They blame Muslims and Welfare Recipients like the TV News spews.
edit on 1-6-2015 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Because youtube is s public platform. a reply to: samkent

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Because YouTube is filled with loons, misdirection, and disinformation.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You're funny!

You can make a video of yourself dropping a (wtc tower floor-grade slab) 6"x6"x4" of steel reinforced concrete block (14 feet up; space between each floor of wtc towers) utilizing a floorpan just like the ones used in wtc...

I'll tell you, your video won't depict (911-esque) atomized particles will it?

But it will get you 3 hots and a cot, wouldn't it?

Show me how 14 feet of freefall between each floor of the wtc towers equates to atomized particles? Make a video of that, and see how fast it gets gone!

Thanks for the thread.

edit on (6/1/1515 by loveguy because: my avatar isn't visible to me anymore?

edit on (6/1/1515 by loveguy because: preview button broke too?

edit on (6/1/1515 by loveguy because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Atomized particles? Not just dust....but now its 'atomized particles'?

Must have been the directed energy weapon.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Look at it this way, if they "banned" or "removed" any videos on youtube that showed or analyzed the fall of the Towers on 911, what would people conclude? Imagine if the government or whoever "banned" or "removed" a video on youtube that purported to show an ET UFO? What would the person who posted it conclude?

You see the problem.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

SamKent, have you ever heard of Operation Mockingbird? I am sure that you have. It was an official program to control the media. It officially ended in 1976 (your buddy GHW Bush) when the CIA director offered the media to continue supporting the cia propaganda without payment.

More recently, LA Times reporter Ken Dilanian was caught red-handed, working with the CIA to falsify stories, and was getting his stories approved by them.

A few years ago, a guy named Gary Webb found out how this cia media control still exists, and is very effective.

Once again, when it comes to anything 9/11 you are all wet. You should be ashamed for being so ignorant.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nobody cares, not even tptb.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
OP you are not going to get a straight answer from most of the people on this site to what is actually a pretty good question with a very simple answer.

Even if I were a advocate of the 9/11 conspiracies, which I am not, but lets just go with it for a minute, the most obvious answer would be to simply say the reason that 9/11 conspiracies are aloud to flourish on the internet and even be discussed in the MSN is simply because the media were not in on it in anyway.

However many (but not all) 9/11 truther will struggle with this, I believe this comes down to something I call the 9/11 Chain of Conspiracy , you break one link in the chain it becomes weaker until such a point that the whole conspiracy theory falls apart. Each link representing one aspect of the grander 9/11 conspiracy for example WTC-7, Northwoods, the "missing trillions" and so on each represent a link that make up the wider 9/11 conspiracy. So for some 9/11 truthers, the idea of media involvement is a link in their chain of conspiracy, they believe for example that Jane Stanley of the BBC screwed up in telling the world WTC-7 collapsed before it actually did and this is evidence that the MSN had prior knowledge and then that in the aftermath of the attacks the MSN helped cover up the "false flag". The reason they will not adopt the simple answer of saying simple that the media were not involved in the conspiracy is because this breaks a link in the chain that holds up their grand 9/11 conspiracy. Even though admitting that the MSN probably didn't play much of a role in covering up the attacks or having prior knowledge of the attacks does not dismiss the rest of their conspiracy claims it does break one link and thus make their whole conspiracy weaker.

This just beads ignorance, willingly denying logic to fit with predetermined views of what happened that day.
edit on 2-6-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Riddle me this:

Some say we have been fed everything we need to know about 911 via government controlled media.
These same people feel news outlets in other countries are guided away from 911 stories by the same TPTB.
But videos like Loose Change are allowed to circulate via Youtube.

As Kim Jong un knows to keep control you have to crush all forms of opposition.
If this were North Korea people like Dylan Avery would have been put in front of AA guns the day after posting his video.

Almost every thread in the 911 section comes with TY videos to support their side of the argument.
And yet no censorship?

Why is this?

I for one am not entirely convinced about everything being controlled. If they simply shut everything down it would be too easy for truthers to prove their point., the govt would making their job easy.

They have to allow many of these sites to remain open in order to provide evidence of claims of free speech being respected, which they need to make from time to time.

They already know that all the independent media has not made much of a dent in things to date. There are still 10 sheeple to one awake person so they know that they don't do much harm. Besides by leaving them open they can manipulate those that are awake and sow the seeds of distrust, discontent, rumor etc. They can even use them take down those that are effective from time to time.

Example; I have read on another forum that one of the signs of controlled leader is that they are leaders and are permitted to remain so, the reason being they would otherwise be taken down as you say. However, perhaps this claim is in itself an example of the people at the top sowing the seeds of distrust.

Another possible example. In recent weeks the alien thing has be 'proven a hoax' because the writing on the plaque has been easy to read whereas the claim, from what I have read, is that the writing has never hitherto been decipherable using the same simple software, or software similar to it. Hence Rich Dolan's credibility is in tatters.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

here is your answer...by swills.

Because YouTube is filled with loons, misdirection, and disinformation.

It's all too easy to deny anything from youtube (just ask ATS members)...and you still retain an aura of free speech.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

More recently, LA Times reporter Ken Dilanian was caught red-handed, working with the CIA to falsify stories, and was getting his stories approved by them.

So because one reporter was working with the CIA means that ALL reporters throughout the WORLD are doing the same?
I'm not buying it.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Quite right but it does prove they are controlling some doesn't it?

By your reply I take it you are ok with this because its not all of them?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Oh, there's plenty more...

www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Riddle me this:

Youtube is a reputable media organization? I think you have been watching too much Fox News!

Youtube continues because it is a money making and data mining machine of the Google empire. If something is making people a lot of money, then it will always be allowed to continue!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Jchristopher5

So because one reporter was working with the CIA means that ALL reporters throughout the WORLD are doing the same?
I'm not buying it.

No it does not.

However, it does prove that it still goes on, despite the official end of Mockingbird in 1976. I further illustrated the obvious (to anyone that is intellectually honest) that the MSM had a huge hand in taking down Gary Webb.

Webb, of course, exposed that the CIA was involved with exchanging drugs for money, as part of the whole Iran contra mess. He was then silenced and scorned by the MSM, in spite of ample proof, including court records.

In case you want to say (with I am sure you will) that Webb was a conspiracy theorist, you would be wrong. Further, no less than the one time head of the DEA, Judge Robert Bonner, told Mike Wallace on 60 minutes that the CIA worked with the Venezuelan National Guard to import pure coc aine into Miami. Is Bonner a conspiracy theorist too? Don't even try that one.

Similarly, you can see how the MSM silences certain 9/11 accounts, and almost never reports the problems with the official story. Even you should see what is going on here, and how the media ihas been historically complicit on 9/11. In spite of several on the scene reports of the towers going down in what appeared to be a controlled demolition, the media never asks these questions.

You are wrong about the media, and you are categorically wrong about 9/11. Everytime that you type something you spread more lies.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent to keep control you have to crush all forms of opposition.

what, those 'conspiracy nut' videos from the same youtube that's instantly dismissed as drivel by OSers?

some opposition, suitably manipulated, can be useful.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join