It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Dimension 2012 (Broadcasting Question)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
(There was an indirect question of broadcasting a feed from the spaceship ... in the least of its entry/exit way, for the 72 hour duration of its stay on the earth, depending on what happens? 9/11/2001 I'm sure the media has had some dealings with the Antichrist, since they've remained relatively oblivious, I guess there is no need to punish them if they are being faithful. There are certain decisions the usa will make, and these are impersonal decisions. Weather the Antichrist is appointed immediately, his authority is impersonal, he will police the political environment of the USA, just as he would police the people in any country on earth ... ... ... ... that is not he issue, "Judah" does not want to give up the war (from an impersonal perspective), that is ok, but if "Judah" wants the full blessing in this war as it continues for 40 more days then the aliens onboard must be put to death, so that certain hyperdimensional energies are released on mankind, and "Judah" is more apt to serve as a judge of itself, according to the law. Whatever form of what happens is done, it will be to the ends of the means we've discussed ... ... ... ... back to our topic, reminder: we are less then 7 days from 6/3/2015)

(GMT Coefficient 584283 Produces 12/20/2012 - Total Days 1871660)
Baktun 0 - 8/11/3113mo B.C. to 11/12/2719we B.C. 144,002 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 1 - 11/13/2719th B.C. to 2/15/2324sa B.C. 144,004 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 2 - 2/16/2324su B.C. to 5/20/1930tu B.C. 144,002 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 3 - 5/21/1930we B.C. to 8/22/1536fr B.C. 144,003 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 4 - 8/23/1536sa B.C. to 11/25/1142mo B.C. 144,003 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 5 - 11/26/1142tu B.C. to 2/27/747th B.C. 144,003 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 6 - 2/28/747fr B.C. to 6/2/353su B.C. 144,004 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 7 - 6/3/353mo B.C. to 9/4/41we A.D. 143637 Days (393.5 yrs)
Baktun 8 - 9/5/41th A.D. to 12/8/435sa A.D. 144,003 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 9 - 12/9/435su A.D. to 3/12/830tu A.D. 144,003 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 10 - 3/13/830we A.D. to 6/14/1224fr A.D. 144,003 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 11 - 6/15/1224sa A.D. to 9/17/1618mo A.D. 143993 Days (394.5 yrs)
Baktun 12 - 9/18/1618tu A.D. to 12/20/2012th A.D. 144,000 Days (394.5 yrs)

Conclave Value 1 - 144,002 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 2 - 144,004 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 3 - 144,003 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 4 - 144,003 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 5 - 144,003 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 6 - 144,004 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 7 - 143,637 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 8 - 144,003 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 9 - 144,003 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 10 - 144,003 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 11 - 143,993 / 1950 = 74 days
Conclave Value 12 - 144,000 / 1950 = 74 days

Total Conclave Days = 888 Days

12/21/2015 to 6/3/2015 = 895 Days Total (parody for 19.5)

Sirius, or Nibiru is thee "19.5 Hyperdimensional Relationship" of the "Known Universe". If that is true, then when Sirius is Activated on 6/3/2015 the Mayan Calendar would clearly illustrate this relationship to us, because that was the original intention of its design.

6/3/2015 - 7 Days = 5/28/2015 = 5128 Days the Mayan Calendar Measurement Length. Would the international space station tell the public or the media if it were pinged as we've talked about. The Pope has chosen not to speak, now things are beginning to not look good for you. With that said, I want to briefly change course:

For the next 72 hours, maybe I am incorrect, maybe it is really 74 hours, but does this small difference of opinion really make a difference? Listen, regardless of the decisions the political people make, I do not want them handled in the usa. Sadly, and this may simply be a matter of well warranted trust ... you will not see the political people in certain positions in public, they will behave much like Isis or some other terrorist group, in releasing still framed or bunker videos of the decisions they've made, and why they've made them. This is about as close as I will come to making a joke, because the tension will be incredibly high, and perhaps a "John Wilkes Booth" will be pulled of once, twice, three times, or even more times, if you are not careful.

At this stage after the 74 hours, to discredit this discussion, simply say it was written after 74hours past 6/3/2015. Thats all you really need to do. In the mean time, the Planet of Jupiter is guaranteed to the USA, as things stand even after the execution of all the aliens onboard the spacecraft. But if you are not going to continue to do what we've discussed then, too bad, the best thing you can do is gather to the new "Heart of Judah", once it is chosen. Firstly, do not make the mistake of making what the antichrist has decided to do personal, when he has given you every chance to do what is right, but you've chosen a path of trial, that requires some degree of decency and faith on your part, and things that need to be done.
edit on 28-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why is the white man still misinterpreting our wall art?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Being that it's mid 2015 and all, this thread's got me wondering exactly how long it's going to take for the last runner to finally cross the finish line in this race.
edit on 5/28/2015 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
Being that it's mid 2015 and all, this thread's got me wondering exactly how long it's going to take for the last runner to finally cross the finish line in this race.

Meaning...?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

I am thinking the last of the people who believe something was going to happen in 2012.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

Much like your other threads, this one is almost completely unintelligible. Also, you never answered my question in your last thread, regarding the spaceship you claimed to have parked somewhere near Roswell. Still waiting on that answer....

By the way, none of your math, not even the most basic addition or division, is correct.
edit on 5/28/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: the_philth
Why is the white man still misinterpreting our wall art?

Cydonia Equation Top - enterprisemission.com
Mayan Dresden Codex Image Below

There's been research attempting to correspond the universality of phenomenon in celestial bodies in our solar system, at 19.5 degree locations. True. But at location 19.5 Degrees on Mars, there was a more elaborate display of an equation. One which matches a diagram on the "Dresden Codex".

Understanding the universality of 19.5 Degree Presentations is only the first stage, in understanding the significance of the, 6/3/2015 "Activation of Sirius". In the "Dresden Codex" diagram, the "Portal/Rainbow" is colored "WHITE". Matching the 19.5 degree activation on Planet Ceres which was recently observed, corresponding as a bridge of evidence for the, 6/3/2015 "Activation of Sirius".

When the final and most prominent 19.5 Degree Activation takes place in our Universe. Something special will take place. A "Portal/Rainbow", will appear to join our ?Earth's Moon to the Body Sirius has Ejected, which is Nibiru". This collapsing "Rainbow", will inevitably lead the New Sun, Nibiru to us for the the secondary phase of ascension for man, thus beginning the 42 Days of the "Great Tribulation".

Further observance of the "Mayan Ball Court's", Ball Ring. Illustrates to us, or attempts to, Illustrate something very literal, that is the hollow nature of our Earth's Moon. Surrounding the events of Roswell originally, there was revival of the "Hollow Earth Theory". We will begin to call into question the original account of the events, and what possible teaching were deliberate sabotaged. As we continue forward with our own journey into the future.

coromellblogdotcom.wordpress.com/astrological-musings/the-goddess-in-the-skies

The Earth's Moon, we've highlighted in Green. If that is the Earth's Moon, then "Sirius Ejecting Nibiru" is pictured as the Mayan Goddess Tlazolteotl (Red Goddess of Rebirth to the Left), and to the Right is the Feathered Serpent swallowing a man (Seen as our Earth's Sun plugging the Leak in the Center of Galaxy at the Dark Rift). The interpretation is very approximate ... Since Our Earth's Moon is being compared to the Planet Mars, which is the Red Globe just about our Earth's Moon, circled in green. Remember what happens to humanity when the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation begins. All unusable Genetic Lines/Ethnicity is terminated, along with all of the Separatist Inheritors* of a planet of their own are removed. In this sense, when the Earth's Moon, SWALLOWS, Nibiru completely, The Earth will resemble Planet Mars because of the euthanasia which is performed globally.

This can be done to "Genetic Dan" in advance when the Antichrist is delivered to Roswell to begin his reign, then the Separatist Inheritors* will be cleansed accordingly at the end of the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation. Either way, when the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation begins "Genetic Dan" will be euthanized. Aaron along with it, if they are not resolved according to what is to be done, with their Repentance.

What Roswell represents, is a considerable benefit to Judah, in absence of the reign of the Antichrist beginning, Globally Immediately. When he is delivered to Roswell, within a 74 Hour period. With that said, there are rumors circulating that back in 1947 mankind was given technologies that would last the test of the information age. Which is entirely true, except for the fact that we have no substantial basis to believe that this is true. Now, anti-gravity, and transposition or possibly efficiency of some kind is all the rave now. We can assume the events of 1947 will be repeated on different terms, along with, what represents an upgrade to humanity spiritually, this identifies with the killing of the Aliens, just shot them down or something. The Universe want to see the completion of certain decisions within a certain period of time. You are on a timetable. When the universe discerns that the Antichrist is not going to be delivered, then not only will aliens come out, but you will go on, and then you will leave bountifully. The other alternative is the authority of the Antichrist will begin immediately along with the cleansing of Genetic Dan globally, except for Manasseh, because there is a law that needs to be resolved, with them until the Great Tribulation begins and they are taken away.

These decisions attributed to the USA as the current, heart of judah, will impact the lives of humanity as a whole. Very simply, if you no longer want to fight against god, or against genetic dan, then there is a solution. But if the solution that is chosen does not bring satisfaction to the gospel, firstly for the repentance of aaron, secondarily for some form of gathering of the people. Then this is not only your right, but also a reason to resolve judah to a higher degree, then otherwise would be done. What the Antichrist will be given, largely has no applicability to the matter in this universe, that is one of the differences you need to think about, in your sin. The Antichrist will have one goal, eliminate all war, and all political crimes against humanity, and motivate the people to gather together, no alternative goals, until the earth is eliminated, accordingly (b. count, death rate, this will break not only the evil of any regime, but the will of any nation to war against itself or against other nations, and their inability to stop this process, when it is necessary to be done, as often as it is necessary to be done).
edit on 28-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Much like your other threads, this one is almost completely unintelligible. Also, you never answered my question in your last thread, regarding the spaceship you claimed to have parked somewhere near Roswell. Still waiting on that answer....

forteanswest.com/lowfi/new-mexico/2010/02/17/roswell-ufo-crash-site-found

The universe will create a pyramid in Roswell, New Mexico ... ... ... ... the pyramid will serve solely as a mechanism for man to go the distance to enter into the spaceship. The attention of the entire world will be on what is to be done in the usa, in the very near future, less then 5 day from 6/3/2015 now.

pinterest.com/pin/504473595734158117

Admission. Admission of having interaction with advance extraterrestrials, can be elusive. The Ancients seems to have a pattern of picturing the Aliens as Giants ... more so then picturing literal depictions of their vessels. Here we are viewing An alien spacecraft seen as a "giant", stationed next to a pyramid, which is seen instead of legs (remember the Cygnus Minor, Constellation of Sirius, has a Pyramid on its base, with a cross on the top or a beam on the top). The Giant they are attempting to describe, the ancients instead opted to describe the dimensional tearing.

The Lenape Stone, pictured below, attempts to show the dimensional tearing, more accurately, but fails (largely showing the same design in the above). We can lump this under the umbrella of the "Cydonia Equation"'s parallelism in design. Just below the Egyptian holding the lamp in the above relief, there is a picture of a "beheaded man" below. That is a man is being crowned as a ruler in some capacity. The egyptian civilization began with some ruler, instead of a declaration of a creation date, on the same date of the Mayan Creation.

The Antichrist very realistically, will be crowned ruler, globally, and that is a viable possibility. Also a very viable possibility, the maturity and sincerity of the United States could be on full display, and we've stated, the usa, could walk away very bountifully blessed in admiration of the world, but as we've also stated, the aliens on board want to be killed, shot to death, to complete the bountifully blessing, and this is illustrated in what we've discussed. In doing this, you are alleviating the burden of responsibility in your sin, as being attributed to the aliens. Plus what we've discussed in the spiritual energy advancement, which is also a blessing.

You will not walk away with both an Antichrist reigning or a bountifully blessing in terms of technology and knowledge. We are not also back in the stone ages, so it is my suggestion to take the initiative of what is being done, and include the media, and take some responsibility for yourselves, including as we've discussed, the large amassing of american troops, over this short period of time. Which is to begin soon. None of this bares any punishment as things have been described, as long as they continue to be faithful this is only counted as a blessing.

Thousands of years ago, the Mayans thought like many other empires, that they could be faithful, and they intended to, but they readily fell short, and their empire also fell.
edit on 29-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That still doesn't answer my question. So on June 4th, when nothing has happened, what is your excuse going to be?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

That still doesn't answer my question. So on June 4th, when nothing has happened, what is your excuse going to be?

(Wrapping this discussion up ... people used to ask me are you hiding behind the internet? i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg (example only, may not be real), I used to answer, I do nightly walks frequently but the body coun** of the colore* ppl, that keep dying are not being reported, as a result of their circumvented attempts of murder. 6/3/2015, since I have nothing to say to the media, but I maybe out of state momentarily or maybe not, better not though, since I've taken the time to work all of this out. 6/3/2015 I will do two to three consecutive nightly walks during the 74 hour period, and how many colore* ethni* ppl do you think are going to die? less then 2 months ago around ten thousand died, and nobody wanted to tie what was done to me to those deaths. now what do you think is going to happen. Or rather, I am more excited about cleansing this threat in a passive way immediately, then I am about spaceships or aliens. We will get rid of a considerable portion of this problem soon, regardless of the decisions that are made. furthermore, we won't see any political people or members of the media illustrate how many ppl they put to death based on what they've done to me ... not that I want bad things done to these people, but once your perceived as a mass murder of your own ppl, they usually die very quickly by their own ppl ... after the last few thousand it will take still a few days more, until they are ready to repeat the action, this ties perfectly into 6/3/2015 ... back to topic, but I will attempt to give you a sound answer at the end of this particular discussion)

user.tu-berlin.de/fuls/Homepage/codex/cdstart
Item 25 Left
Item 67 Right

Page on the Left, we've identified a location in Roswell New Mexico described on the Mayan Dresden Codex as the place of the New Pyramid, shaped like a "Foot Print". Page on the Right, we've identified characters on the Mayan Feathered Snake, similar to the characters on the "Roswell I-Beam".

(6/3/2015 we are going to have a very high ethni* b. count based on what is done to the Antichrist by this population facing euthanasia and I'll will make sure this opportunity is provided. Now, what we've talked about will be done, within 20 hours after the "Freedom Tower" is destroyed, the first politician in the usa will be killed, as a result of not listening to the instruction I've given, because there will be a hoard of angry pigeons, not satisfied with what is being done. At the same time, if the Genetic Dan population uses a certain level of force, their entire races will just drop dead, they'll be deceased. So absolutely I will be around after dark, or if something else is to be done, let it be done. A certain thousand of them will die but after they will coward away like always. You will see more ethnic force against the public, but after they are put to death in their sin against the antichrist in secret or openly, this will be toned down. The Media is a tool for the antichrist for this purpose, remember he wants our attention focused on him so that genetic dan kills itself or is killed a lot sooner as a threat to humanity)

(We will talk 74 Hours after 6/3/2015 like we have discussed. Now, there information people can use and a nightly walk if they want to end their lives sooner, love and blessings)
edit on 29-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Now you're talking about "cleansing" and the deaths of "ethnic, colored people"? I still have no clue what the hell you're on about, but I'm liking it less and less with each new nonsensical post you make.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You are making no sense. Start taking your meds again and go tell your doctor.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
You are making no sense. Start taking your meds again and go tell your doctor.

This dude has written 4 threads. All on the same subject.
Doesn't look like it makes sense but jumping between them there's a message there.

I'm struggling to see myself what it is though.....

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How will the freedom tower be destroyed and who is Judah?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
This dude has written 4 threads. All on the same subject.
Doesn't look like it makes sense but jumping between them there's a message there.

I'm struggling to see myself what it is though.....

(S.P.A. = Solstice Precessional Alignment, our earth entered into the Galactic Center region around 1998)

Scientist have been claiming for years that in order to close the distance between two points in space, space must be folded and the dimensions must collapse. Then they've hypothesized that an energy signature would be observable. Nibiru is closing a very large distance in light years over a very short period of time, approximate estimation is 40 days taking away roughly, t-minus 74 hours. The isolated arm extending from "Tholus", is a linkage to the hyperdimension that is designed out of our universe. This Hyperdimension, is Nibiru, and it is this hyperdimension that allows the faster then light travel, thus illustrating the portal/rainbow we will observe that appears to "Hallow Out Our Earth's Moon". You get the baseline in how space is folded, but from how the universe is impacted, we will see GREAT EXPLOSION from Sirius (instead of the blue diagram), then we will see a "portal/rainbow", going from Nibiru to our Earth's Moon, displacing the matter in our Earth's Moon, also possibly slowing down the earth's rotational speeds around the sun at the same time. Since this is an incredible body of energy being displaced. This is apart of the fundamental design of our universe, with human life being the relative center.

originally posted by: EA006
How will the freedom tower be destroyed and who is Judah?

"The Previous Equation is Invalidated during a duration of 74 Hours" ... that is how the "Freedom Tower" will be euthanized, that is also how the New Pyramid will be brought into existence and also how the events during the 74 hours we talked about will be achieved. Energy and Matter displacement as an example for humanity of what is to be done soon, that is how the "Freedom Tower", will be destroyed, and if necessary a considerable portion of "genetic dan", immediately euthanized also at this time in the USA. We must wait patiently, to see if apart of "genetic dan" in the usa is cleansed, which we've stated is our reasonable expectation for the first or so 20 hours of what is to be done soon. During 9/11/2001 the remains of hundreds if not thousands of people related to "genetic dan", were euthanized, weather or not the authorities choose to release this information to the public, it is something that has been done, and will likely be done again, for public safety until the problem is euthanized globally as we've discussed.

(I do not know which is more likely to be done first, people in the usa, rising against political people and putting them to death, for the declarations they make against the people and what they decided to do, against my humble advise of what is to happen, or because it is necessary the cleansing of this relationship in the usa, within a 20 hour period because of the threat to humanity, and the opportunity of how things are being conducted. ............. Unless the level of force is concentrated on an individual, we will not be able to even guess about what will happen).

bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_25

There was a description of a "man holding a lamp", on our previous reference to a man standing before a Giant. "The Events of the 74 Hours, are currently scheduled to be done soon". Can be broken down into the minor cleansing of human life and the "Freedom Tower", and also the larger events in Roswell New Mexico. Which the universe intends for the benefit of USA, as they move forward as the "heart of judah", and as a representation of this "Separatist Inheritor*".

HEBREWS 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need [was there] that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
HEBREWS 7:13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

(There was an indirect question about the cleansing of the Italian Race? Deuteronomy 34:1-3 does not describe Aaron as a "Separatist Inheritor*", when they are described as terminated except for Judah (following the larger argument of the gospel). However, Aaron is described as being terminated when the "Separatist Inheritors*", are terminated outside of Judah. (Aaron the "Adopted Son" of Ephraim ... since the Jewish people were commanded to keep the gospel's church initially ... Aaron has inherited this command to keep the gospel's church ... that is why as we've discussed "Neptune is grouped with Mars" on the Sumerian VA 243 SEAL. Because the inheritance of Aaron is disputed. ... Aaron is described as being deceased when Ephraim is deceased, and Ephraim is deceased when the other Separatist Inheritors* outside of Judah are deceased. Judah is all human life that will be left behind when the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation begins, and Judah is also all human life in the "heart of judah", which all human life outside of the "heart of judah" will be deceased when the 3 Days of Darkness begins ... we are less than 5 days from 6/3/2015, and the level of force in our nightly walk yesterday is enough to produce some viable result in the news so keep watch, as we will do this again soon).
edit on 30-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
(it appears that the Mayans wanted to desperately connect the "end of the universe/resolution of the gospel" to the alien events that established their calendar. Touching on the intelligent design of the universe, if we are at the relative center of the universe then the following argument is true: Stage 1 Galactic Alignment, Stage 2 Hyperdimensional activity originating from Sirius paralleling the Galactic Alignment, Stage 3 Synchronization of all foreign hyperdimensional activity to our relative center of the Universe, that would be the rainbow of earth's hallowed moon, and the approaching Nibiru. ............... The "Cross of Hendaye" we discussed previously, described this "synchronization", the only difference between, right now, and 5000 years ago, is we are at the stage of ending man's term in this universe. So the Mayan conclusions today are viable, where they were effectively not viable in the days of the Mayans.)

(1963 Area 51 is disbanded. JFK is then assassinated. In retaliation, all remaining evidences of the Roswell Incident are pulverized, encased into cement, and buried as hazardous waste. The United States closed the book on advanced technology in the usa. More information needs to be released to us, but that is not likely to happen. I've made two very odd statements so far. "Pee Wee Herman was caught masterbating" which is a true statement. And, at the 20 hour mark of 74 hours, the goals of the current administration will become much more inline with our goals for 6/3/2015. The Universe is going to give me another spaceship, brand new, then this one is destroyed, so you don't have to worry about that. ... ... ... ... I've told you not only was the Pope pinged, and he chose not to speak to you, but the International Space Station was also pinged, and they too chose not to speak to you. The only thing left to do, because your not cooperating, is ... I want you to watch the skies about "Freedom Tower", there won't be much of a delay period, but at least you can catch the 9/11/2001 culprit, which we've discussed will be conveniently located in Roswell New Mexico, which as we've discussed is to be punished by the death penalty, for what happened. ... ... ... ... You are free to take whatever is there, whatever you manage to carry or muscle out of the spaceship, its all yours ... ... ... ... you will also understand that the occupants onboard are only there to be shot to death, they don't anyother porpose, whatever else there was to be said, we've talked about. You can also destroy the entire spaceship and whatever you can of the pyramid itself, I'm encouraging you to do that, for the reasons we talked about. ... ... ... ... The first thing we talked about was hot the universe was going to illustrate signs of incredible energies are impacting it, or our relative area of space, which is true. Then we revealed that, it is possible that you will not see this impact of energies until after the 74 hours. Which makes your behavior particularly important. Are you more afraid of the Antichrist, or of the Awesome Powers of the Universe? The Antichrist is a Pinata, he understand he will be killed and beat to death dozens of times, and nobody will know about this happening, this is perfectly ok. So we will see what needs to be done, when things need to be done, but I will attempt to keep the goals of the usa on what profitable to them. The other parable about "Pee Wee Herman Masturbating", is the very real fact that the Antichrist will address the usa's population about what is to be done at the 20 hour marks, but he prefers not to, in a last ditch effort to give you some benefit if you follow the instructions of the antichrist ... ... ... ... if things continue not to go my way, I'm sure he will just take control globally like we've talked about although the universe does not immediately desire this to be done)

tarkheki.deviantart.com/art/Canis-Major-10940424

Constellation Sirius or Canis Major, has a tell tell design element embedded into the Mayan Calendar. Why would it be there? Unless it was designed to calculate the "Synchronization" between our universe and the higher dimensions, which the Gods Traverse, in their journeys to and from earth. We could think of Sirius as a common exit on a galactic highway, if the universe is infinite, then the answer is, when something is discovered then it is inpart created. The Design element that touches on Constellation Sirius, is really the solution to the "Cydonia Equation" in unifying dimensions. That is exactly what happens from the "Activation of Sirius" to the end of the "3 Days of Darkness".

If the 40 Days of the "Activation of Sirius is an Absolute" and 74 Hours is a division in magnitude then we seriously need to keep watch over the next few days, but I believe, everything will be done we talked about, I wanted you to take a look at this description:

bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_25

The Sun God in the center of the Mayan Calendar is a description of? Possibly our Earth's Moon which is Hallowed Out during this time. If you have any doubts about the destruction of the "Freedom Tower" in New York City. With what you see hovering just about it, then you should get on the phone with the International Space Station and confirm any lunar activity, since they've decided not to cooperate with me at this stage, we are moving forward, in what is to be done. Caral Half Faced Geoglyph in Peru, shows us the Moon, with a picture of the Sun God in the Center of the Mayan Calendar, TAKING A BIT OUT OF THE EARTH'S MOON (that is our punchline, not taking a bit out of the head of John F. Kennedy, but taking a bit out of the Earth's Moon ... as you are reminded in what the Antichrist wants to see done, without further needlessly hesitating).
edit on 31-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

12/21/2015 to 6/3/2015 = 895 Days Total (parody for 19.5)

(When the "Freedom Tower" is destroyed in New York City on 6/3/2015, and immediately afterwards the space ship appears in Roswell New Mexico
As stated in this thread

beginning on 6/3/2015, the USA, will amass possibly the largest number of troops in the shortest amount of time, including an array of tactical nukes on fully display ... in full view of the international community ... in full view of its own citizens ... ... ... ... during the last few hours, the spaceship will open, other aliens may come out to plea with humanity to deliver the antichrist ... ... ... ... during which time in full view of the world ... ... ... ... you will repeat the events of Roswell, you will terminate all the aliens on board, and shortly after the spaceship will return to its own dimension) (shortly after this, for about 40 days, as we described, the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time in history will be put to death,

You believe alot of things will be happening.Now if this doesn't happen is there something else?

Well, a small number of souls may be benefiting by being divided from the sin of death that is associated with Genetic Dan and Aaron, but when this becomes less significant then the take that the portion of the population getting by the inheritance or inapplicable to it ... then Genetic Dan and Aaron are immediately disposed, we will not have to wait until 7/15/2015 to have this done. In which case the universe looking for a certain level of force used against the Antichrist, either spiritually or physically.
From this Thread

7/15/2015 the 200,000,000 of revelations are revealed the Aztecs reference 20,000. So they are close. Since the Temple Stones identify with the "Great Tribulation":

By that do you mean 200 mil souls will be leaving earth this date?
will this happening on this date? Or the end of a great tribulation.

61 Days counting the Jewish observance of the Solar Eclipse on 9/13/2015 = the distance in the number of Angels, which is 61 Days for the 61st Angel to be Slain and begin the "Great Tribulation". This would complete the Jewish calendar association, that much is easy, but imagine if you wanted to attempt collaboration to all the angels there were slain all 70, that is practically an impossibility.

So assuming these are the important dates? if not did i miss any? 6/3 7/15 9/13

There are a few that would agree with maybe the last date you provided as some believe something will be happening sometime the month of September. The other things you mention sound pretty far fetched but hey ya never know till it passes. And what dates might you come up with if nothing comes of 6/3 i ask.

I always keep a open mind even if some stuff reads like nonesense still enjoy trying to make sense of people thoughts.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lurksoften
So assuming these are the important dates? if not did i miss any? 6/3 7/15 9/13

6/3 7/15 8/25 (40 Days, 42 Days, 3 Days of Darkness)

Century 6 Quatrain 87
The election made in Frankfort
Will be voided, Milan will be opposed:
The follower closer will seem so very strong
That he will drive him out into the marshes beyond the Rhine.

(6th, 7th and 8th Months) Milan Frankford = Margaret Frankford line City of Philadelphia ... Marshes beyond Rhine = Desert in Roswell New Mexico ... ... ... ... Everything checks out. We'll talk 74 hours after 6/3/2015 ... ... ... ... the most important fact is, there is too much fight left in humanity to make the assumption of command desirable, so the preference is given to Judah to resolve its war for 40 more days, which doesn't have to happen. If they are determined on marching the Antichrist to his own spaceship, he will make it clear, that everything in there can be yours, but if they no longer want to fight against god or genetic dan, then they won't get relatively anything at all. I believe we are just about wrapped up with this discussion.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'll ask again. Why do you keep talking about the "Mayan calendar" when the pictures you're posting are of the Aztec Sun Stone?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

scrambledpotatoes said

"I will do two to three consecutive nightly walks during the 74 hour period, and how many colore* ethni* ppl do you think are going to die?

Is this to be construed as a threat?

edit on 31/55/15 by 0 x 0 because: misspelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join