It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ability to do amazing things with your mind - we just need to "unlock" the potential..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This thread is a result of me aiming to add to this thread. And I also stole my headline from there..

Visualizing objects with high definition detail.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, 3 weeks ago, I woke up from a normal nights sleep -- but this time, I decided to doze back off again. The strange thing was: this dream was completely lucid. I was able to visualize objects, -- against a completely black background, and rotate them, zoom in -- as if it were a 3D model in computer imaging software.

I first visualized a teacup, something easy - you know? Then I chose more difficult, complex objects, leading up to a map of my country. I couldn't believe it. Place-names, roads, lakes, the lot - it was perfect. I was amazed in the "dream" -- but only truly dumbfounded when I re-awoke - as what I had visualized was still in my head clear as day - I logged on to google maps to check up on place-names I thought I'd never even heard of - and there they were!! So - able to recall the teacup, map --- and oddly enough, an old German textbook that I had not seen since high school.
I hope I am allowed to use it..

*With this post I would love to share the experiences with all of you.. I just upfront add and ask very kindly..I don't want to be debunked or corrected here or asked to prove and support my “theory” it is simply mine that is all I have*

Ok here it is- my theory(?) and experience and the how I do it..:/

I think the visualization itself goes something like this for me.. So to see the object.. I went from looking at the black background of my closed eyes.. Focusing (Beta stage) carefully on all the colors and on the patterns they create.. Focusing long and hard they eventually create the object.. But it is still only a product of imagination.

To enter (Alpha stage) artificially for the visualization you mentioned you had like the German book, or the places on map or the names and other stuff like that.. They are real but you see them because your mind left your body so you can excess them in different dimensions (the X,Y,Z and time is at no importance). I have consciously trained my brain to fall to this state by flipping really quickly whatever images enter. It starts slowly, as you have to think of them (to "pop" them there) until you know your brain is naturally doing it occupying 50% of your mind. Simultaneously u focus the rest 50% on the colors and pattern of the back of your eyes but slowly loose the focus and relax.. If it helps whilst I do all that I also picture climbing a ladder and when I want to relax to combine the two is when i have just jumped of the ladder falling forever into nowhere (same with swinging and hopping off but i get queasy) and suddenly (I don't know nothing) so I will call it Mind astral travel (hope that is good enough)..

Theta stage would be the astral travel. Who knows this is something I pray to master(?) one day.. It happens by I have zero control. This one for me gets interesting if it involves other people ;/.. All is real but you see them because your astral body left your body and I think you have to learn to remain in the current dimensions (the X,Y,Z and time of that resonates with your actual body).. I really want to say this one is a gift I am so jealous of others who know how to do this..

And the delta comes with all sort of crazy .. Accessing Delta stage by being fully conscious is the key to go beyond this perceived reality. I think what helped me to be able to do this was holding my mind completely still.. Not one thought at what sort allowed to enter and completely to the fullest loosing the "I" perceptions. The loosing "I" part is really the part I can't put into words. I have trained my mind to completely hold this silence from few seconds these days to approximately around five minutes.. But after that, given I am wide awake and meant to be conscious or at least semi focused to function, my mind and brain- I don't know, perhaps I can say gets completely scrambled or fried- not pleasant.. To learn to do this was the most screwed up part, as you completely loose the "I", mentally and physically. It is draining, scary and requires a leap of faith that nothing will happen to your permanent state, but so so worth it..

edit on 28-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've had a couple experiences like that, where I fall into a deep meditative trance of sorts. Never really been able to get there at will though, but some times I can "let myself go" as that is the only way of getting there for me.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Do you feel the bliss when you go into those states?

It is hard for me to use my mind/eyes to visualize things. Also was very bad at drawing things. Programming and create strange tunes are easy for me so I do sometimes have a creative spark within.

I can get information raising to awareness sometimes that reveals things that are hidden. How the third eye works is interesting and a puzzle I am still trying to quantify/understand.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Do you feel the bliss when you go into those states?

Honestly, I "feel" as though I'm made up of the same liquefied material around only im more dense. So to move i lean in a direction and can move with the "current". I leaned forward really fast once and starting spinning head over feet uncontrollably once. I can genuinely say I don't have much control in getting there or managing the experience.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Likewise.. This particular one always only happens within my apartment.. When I get to the door or balcony my body suddenly starts to feel real, but then it become so heavy I can't move a limb.. I start falling to the floor near the door trying to scream for help for someone to call the ambulance.. The I literally faint and just wake up in my bed..

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

In my experience, the gateway to such dimensions is natural and happens when it is right to, I wouldn't try forcing it. Nature has its ways.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Lol. Thats just next gen computing. At least some of the experiences. Using a computer system with ones mind is awesome.
You were granted access.

Much more to explore.

edit on 28:5:2015 by hewriteshere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've been trying for countless years to purposefully out of body experience, I personally believe it's the key to unlocking a lot of things. I believe it can unlock the sought after nirvana, unlocks the chance to learn in the dream state, reenact situations and events, speak to your subconscious and even unlock your psychic mentality. I really do believe it's the holy grail mentioned in history books and people have been searching for.

I've read books and watched countless tutorials and how to videos, watched documentary after documentary (both sceientific for and scientific against) but still no avail.
edit on 28-5-2015 by Wolvo because: Horrible Spelling

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolvo

I suggest reading some Bhagavad Gita.

www.asitis.com...

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

It seems a little deep to just jump in and read, I will deffinatly give it a read though. Not sure how I feel about lords and gods though. I agree about fake materialism and certain basic elements for physical and spritiual life.

I have a more belief in the fact we are God, we are Brahmin and we are in a carnations at the moment learning to further ourselves. I like to think my ideology on life is a mix of Alan watts/Buddhist/ra and Seth material philosophy.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Granted! We are under inspired to develop our minds. The emphasis has always been on the physical and the further developing of the physical. We have been conditioned to accept that what we call a standard education is enough. Once you get the basics down--even in advanced Ph.D areas--you have it!

Look at athletes. Do they learn to do a particular task and stop? Do they run a record seven-minute mile and say, "Well, that is it. The Holy Grail of running. The human body is incapable of doing better. No more training for me!" But that is what we do with our minds, day in day out. Meditation (the gateway drug of the mind) is "too hard," Oh, I can't sit still to do that," "I'm too busy," "That is for sissies," or my all-time favorite "I don't have the mind for it." All sorts of excuses are found to avoid learning skills with the mind, but when it comes to anything physical, we can slide right into a regime, follow the general guidelines and see results in short order.

Let's look at athletes again, everyday we can go to YouTube and watch countless videos of ordinary people doing extraordinary things with their bodies. None of that simply came to them, they worked at the challenge. And that is the key word, a CHALLENGE! Something they set out for themselves to conquer. True, they may have an inclination to get good at their task, but that is not enough to excel. It takes dedication and an awareness of self body and mind.

As for mental possibilities, I personally see no limits.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Depends on the definition of nirvana you are after. You can achieve energized body states (kundalini/light/chi enhanced stage) and experience the spiritual body bliss without ever have gone into out of body but, I do believe like you that out of body could be a good tool for understanding more of yourself and the psychic abilities. I do not go into out of body when I try, I only have my body vibrate a lot.

I think of it like Reiki. A tool that uses spiritual energy that you can use if you have the ability and the energy that I have not mastered yet.

You can have the feeling of extreme unity (oneness) with something unknown even while still being in the body.

I have never had the ego/self removed, but I have had the ego/self transformed becoming something else increasing awareness. I do not get the whole silencing the mind when meditating. When I try to do that, I instead start to do Mudra:s (by itself playing with the tingle/energy flowing thru the body) and start to laugh or sing strange melodies in my head that probably appear from my subconscious.

Namaste

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Maybe a little Sufi Mystic Rumi instead:

Or a little Sikhism:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Holy Grail

I like that phrase

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That reminded me of the people who for instance get bitten or hit in brain and suddently can speak another language

new topics

top topics

join