It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being played

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
"Lirim is a leading public relations firm specializing in the management of culturally-shifting media campaigns and strategies for global influencers.

We cater to the unique marketing needs of societal leadership and prominent executives whose decisions carry the weight of international effect."

lir.im...

If I was looking for a top public relations firm to represent my interests
Guarantee integrity of my messages ...
With hold my personal information/identity ... for my own safety

The above company would be first choice
They are protecting the anonymity of their client is all

Why would such as successful company put their reputation as risk at creating the scam you imagine.

I'm so sorry you never noticed:

- Lirim's website was created in 2015
- Lirim has no contact address
- Lirim has no contact phone
- Lirim has no employee name/picture
- Lirim is basically unheard of in the world of communication.

But since it is "such as successful company" feel free to show me links on the net talking about that "famous" company.

I'm so sorry you are so gullible and don't know what a dummy company is

I'm so sorry you don't know how to use the internet to discover that the physical address behind Lirim website is the same as Helen Milano Illuminatiam work address, which is this

And this is the view of these "offices"

I'm really sorry you will swallow anything flattering your ego. I'm sorry you can't think for yourself. But again, it only explains why you would fall for such a crude scam in the first place. And judging by the pictures of the other people who posed with their books, it seems the scam is really targeting the least sharp crayons in the box.

I can give you one last chance to prove me wrong:

- Prove us that Lirim is a successful and big company and not a smokescreen set up by a single woman in an empty office in Beverly Hills next to a gas station.

- Prove us that Helen Milano has contact with these so called "illuminatis" and is not doing all this by and for herself.

I'm not interested in your opinion we are dealing with facts here. I posted facts. Do the same (the facebook page and lir.im site prove nothing I even showed you how they lead back to a fake office in California) or have some dignity and be quiet and admit you gave 12$ to buy that book because you really wished it was true, and were too excited by it all to see all the red flags around.

I'm so sorry all it takes to fool you is a fancy website, a facebook page, and a book devoid of any wisdom. You are the kind of people I can make believe I can read your future in my cards. I know your kind too well. You want to believe so bad it's so easy to manipulate you.
edit on 8-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
ILLUMINATI!!! 14/12/2011

Oh!!! What have ye done
Ye self appointed gods of the Sun
Drunk on power with “Big Ideas”
All's laid waste in your wake
Deceiving to enslave the Human Race
Thy tyranny will not, can not last
The circles of heaven now closing fast
Justice shall be thine and thine alone
Answering for thy tainted soul
Oh Fools! What have ye done
Ye self appointed gods of the Sun.

This is really ironic

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

And here is my last post on that thread I created in 2011

Last post dated April 2015

"Just to say I wrote this poem at a time I was mis informed by second hand information regarding the Illuminati
Since then I have read a little from the source of what the Illuminati are about so to speak

So my poem should now be considered in the light of new information and as such is directed not at the real Illuminati but those who claim to speak for them"

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It is disappointing that you cast personal insults at those you have never met.

The twitter account of the person who's video you posted to me "Has been suspended"
No doubt due to abusive language he used towards Helen Milano

The photo you posted is of Beverley Hills United Mail Boxes and Office Solutions
www.bhumb.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
yay NWO, all that we do will be forgotten in 300 years anyway,so doesnt really matter what you do

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Old Illuminati is coming back and depending on how people act in a humane way, so comes the consequences. If you only knew, but its more fun not knowing since you can really see who and what a person is when he still treats people with respect even those who cant do nothing for him.

Major cities you have no idea what will happen, Sodom and Gomorra XD

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

I've been looking for this answer for long time because I recognize there is a pattern or a direction that everything is moving towards. The evidence suggests satanism as the primary root or cause. I don't know how much research you've done but when you can understand and see the connections that the occult and these conspiracies have you can understand that this is the battle of good and evil. The question you have to ask yourself is why is there a battle of good and evil? The answer that I found was because there is good and there is evil in other words God exists and so does Satan.

(the statement above reflect personal beliefs that I hold. I am not trying to attack any justification for other belief systems or ways of seeking out the truth that others may practice)

In murder trials lawyers know that it is imperative to establish motive of the killer. The occult the connection with Satanism is the only motive that I can see personally...keeping an open mind is imperative to Understanding the truth, so I will continue to do so, but at some point you have to decide whether the deception we face in this world is of biblical proportions or of mundane proportions.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join