It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which cities have had Military drills and exercises in the last couple of weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hey ATS I am trying to work out If Jade Helm is a threat to us or not and where it may lead to if it is true.
So to get a better picture I need to know what cities the military or fema or whatever other groups have been doing drills and exercises in and over the last couple of weeks under any guises whatsoever,

My ever suspicious mind has been thinking about this for the last couple of weeks when the Australian military were doing an exercise which included flying a helicopter over Sydney CBD and apparently they were doing other exercises out into the western side of Sydney the previous few days, then last week all emergency services including our SES did a drill under the guise of a terrorist attack in the CBD although it was centred in a tube station.

There could be various reasons for this, one is that it is a genuine practice exercise, another is it is just being used to keep the public in fear or the worst case is that they are planning on rounding up members of the public that are aware of the corruption that has completely taken over our governments, corporations, charities, institutions and security companies.

So what cities have had any security services carrying out drills or practices over the last couple of weeks ATS.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

am i right in assuming you are australian - or currently residing in australia ?

if so - jade helm will not affect you .

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Yes i'm in Sydney which is why I know about the recent military operations here various low level army helicopters have been going overhead for at least 4 of the last 14 days which is unusual so something is going on.
I'm trying to look at the bigger picture here which is why I am asking what other cities are having these drills if any,

The operation that is being carried out in America is called jade helm but compartmentalisation does not need a label there is no reason at all that this would not be carried out all over the world, It would only be the very top of the chain that would know if this is a genuine operation which is why more pieces of the jigsaw are needed.
I am obviously tying in other information that may or may not be true awareness is the most dangerous thing to the ruling classes and the population is becoming more aware of what's really going on, also do you not think people are a tad peed off that our planet is becoming extinct and it is purely down to the greed of certain individuals

I am trying to work out if this is going to happen all over the world and Australia is an American country yet not a lot of people know this.

new topics

join