It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kylie Jenner Has Some Questions About Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikypiky
What do I think? Well, duh, I'd say she's sharing something interesting and worth exploring. I don't know who she is, or care what she does. I don't think she or anyone is too young to question what's happening in the skies.

Its been explored in detail and answerd in detail. There is nothing mysterious about ANY contrail ever produced, long or short. They can all be explained away with simple science and meteorology principles.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is gold.

When picturing a chemtrail believer, I picture someone with a similar IQ as her.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
This is gold.

When picturing a chemtrail believer, I picture someone with a similar IQ as her.

She is one of the more intelligent ones... note her prowess in spelling.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I love the random capital letters on "bee's (sic)" and "dying".

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: butcherguy

I love the random capital letters on "bee's (sic)" and "dying".

When you aren't sure which letters should be capitalized... just throw a few in here and there.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Who?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Don't look at the messenger in this case, just examine the physical evidence. There are full lenth feature videos on this by competent researchers that look at the chemical composition that is left in the aftermath of chemtrail spraying. In this case I think she is spot on: Chemtrails Exposed

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: homeopath

"What in the world are they spraying" is full of lies and disinfo, Rosalind doesn't belive in chemtrails anymore and HAARP? Well that's closed down now, not that it had anything to do with trails in the sky.

And I can't help but feel like that page is just trying to sell things to me, no idea why I feel that way......

Oh wait, what's this Zeolite, the best remedy against chemtrails and other deadly stuffs, where can I get some, oh look, right there at the same site, how amazingly convenient!

Let me get my credit card!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rexamus

Her and her sad pathetic family are sellouts of the highest order and should feel shame every time they look mirror...........Really these are some pathetic people. Who gives a crap what she thinks.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: homeopath

Hear The Insider Story That Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch (A Certified U.S.D.A. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor) Has To Say About What She Discovered About These Man Made Clouds of…

What she has to say is that after ten years she's been unable to find any evidence of chemtrails

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

What do I think? Well, duh, I'd say she's sharing something interesting and worth exploring. I don't know who she is, or care what she does. I don't think she or anyone is too young to question what's happening in the skies.

Its been explored in detail and answerd in detail. There is nothing mysterious about ANY contrail ever produced, long or short. They can all be explained away with simple science and meteorology principles.
That is not true. Chemtrails are the first 'conspiracy theory' that caught my attention on the internet, circa, 1997. I saw them daily. Act ually, they have NOT been explained in detail. I am taken aback that someone would dismiss them so lightly.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

This is gold.

My IQ is 160. I am not convinced that chemtrails/contrails are not harmful. The US government has sprayed things on major cities and the documents are readily available.
edit on 2-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
No one told her what chem trails do?

The population control thing, turning men into Transexuals?

Would have thought she'd have figured that out...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This is gold.

My IQ is 160. I am not convinced that chemtrails/contrails are not harmful. The US government has sprayed things on major cities and the documents are readily available.

If your IQ is 160 then you really should know that a plane cannot possibly carry enough chemicals to form a trail like that or that logistics of supplying, manufacturing, loading etc...all these chemicals without anyone knowing or the pilots realising the weight of their f*cking plane is changing is unexpected ways make this conspiracy solely for the slow people.

Sorry..maybe the IQ test you took was flawed?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

That is not true. Chemtrails are the first 'conspiracy theory' that caught my attention on the internet, circa, 1997. I saw them daily. Act ually, they have NOT been explained in detail. I am taken aback that someone would dismiss them so lightly.

Contrails have been explained in great detail. From the way they form to the way they dissipate and the way they look in between. In DETAIL. Every single type of weird contrail you can think of or have seen has been explained with simple science.

That you think you can tell a contrail from a chemtrail just by looking at it tells me all i need to know. if you want to stop being silly and educate yourself and stop being worried about what are essentially clouds, then head over to contrailscience. Dont forget, if you see ANYTHING wrong on that site, just email the owner and he will change it.

BTW...since 1997 you say? Almost 20 years and still not a SHRED of proof...wow.
edit on 2-6-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

This is gold.

I'm taken aback that someone so intelligent wouldn't have studied them

Documents explaining the formation and behaviour of persistent contrails in great detail are readily available too. Why haven't you found them?
edit on 2-6-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: homeopath
Don't look at the messenger in this case, just examine the physical evidence. There are full lenth feature videos on this by competent researchers that look at the chemical composition that is left in the aftermath of chemtrail spraying. In this case I think she is spot on: Chemtrails Exposed

Amazing that they just happen to have the cure for "chemtrails" that you can buy on that site!! What a coincidence

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: homeopath

If there WERE any physical evidence I'd be all over it. All there really is are lies, supposition and "buy my miracle cure" Ha!

You seem to have a different definition of "competent" and "researcher" than is carried in my dictionary.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

This is gold.

That's not really proof though is it. Mine is 178 and I understand that contrails ARE perfectly valid explanation for every "chemtrail" sighting ever pictured. I also understand that the volume of "stuff" needed to create a "chemtrail" of the length and volume of the typical persistant spreading contrail that so excites chemtrail theorists CANNOT be accommodated in any existing aircraft, nowhere near.

At the same time I am perfectly aware of various experimental and operational spraying activities by the US and British governments. How are you drawing a parallel with small scale, localised actions with trails that are impossible to create?

If we take an imaginary spray plane that can magically carry 10 x the freight capacity of the Antonov An225 (worlds largest aeroplane) and it sprays out a vast plume of chemicals from one horizon to the other over 200ft wide and deep (as per a contrail), then what substance, other than naturally occurring water vapour in the atmosphere, can then continue to grow and spread to cover the sky, without visibly thinning out?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think alot of it has to do with perception, the lines up in the sky provoke some kind of reaction from people. I have mixed feeling about them. It's great we've conquered the skies but it is a shame we have to pollute it in the proces. This is why I think every chemtrail believer is basically an environmentalist allbeit an egocentric one.

I don't believe that there is a dark scheme involving pretty much all commercial flight around the world. Two main factors, the purpose and execution. A scheme on this scale running for decades now, and what do they have to show for? No. I don't care what black project they're supposed to be running. They should all be fired. The scale of this demands drastic results, there are none.

And then the execution, first of you'd think they would have a stealthier way of spreading this stuff. In fact, they have to. Because the logistics are impossible! These airline companies are supposed to make money, every pound in the air costs money. So this rules out giant tanks with 'meteo-roundup' doing it's magic in the sky. But if it is only a little they spray, why go piggyback on a jetliner? You'd be better of using a small drone, right? Makes no sense.

Plus I've heard, hot jet engine and cold air produce contrails. I think it has something to do with the moisture in the air being heated up and then cooling down again. But I'm not sure about that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join