It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the Gods - 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
(In just 7 days, beginning on 6/3/2015, the USA, will amass possibly the largest number of troops in the shortest amount of time, including an array of tactical nukes on fully display ... in full view of the international community ... in full view of its own citizens ... ... ... ... during the last few hours, the spaceship will open, other aliens may come out to plea with humanity to deliver the antichrist ... ... ... ... during which time in full view of the world ... ... ... ... you will repeat the events of Roswell, you will terminate all the aliens on board, and shortly after the spaceship will return to its own dimension) (shortly after this, for about 40 days, as we described, the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time in history will be put to death, by your own needs to do this to yourselves. therefore, in advance of what happens, it is my suggestion to concentrate the brunt of the level of force, on the citizens in your own countries, once the first race, or races, or country or countries are deceased, this is exactly what you will do with the remainder to the limit of your lives and this is true for a considerable portion of the earth's population) (all the while this is being done, I'm sure the antichrist will be very passive about humanities sin, as judah is being resolved, even if he takes partial control of the usa or of the world during this time, don't depend on him desiring to curtail, how you people choose to end your lives, or if this is the path you've chosen. ... ... ... ... If the antichrist is delivered in a timely manner, the visitations by aliens will be off the table, so if you choose to idle, that is your decision, with these things said we will have a brief discussion about the return of the ancient gods) (the pope was pinged by the aliens just like we talked about, the united states must reconcile its own future or lack thereof soon, if I were to ask the aliens to ping the internation space station, most of these political people would be deceased, and none of this would take place ... ... ... ... collectively if the usa does not want to give up the fight, then it has that right, but its title will be held in the balance ... ... ... ... if you are a troll the best thing for you to do after the fact of what we talked about, is to convince your country to make the right decisions).

eastep.photoshelter.com/image/I0000X8FDJnaNMdE

You are viewing a Bull with a Rainbow for Tusks, and above that rainbow is a Star with NINE BODIES surrounding it, and to the left three indentations, we will stop here for the moment.

The "Nine Mayan Gods", nine, is something the Mayans have in common with the Hoppi's prophecy ... these are a series of predictions, where the Mayan's see an "Equinoctial Period", either a solstice or an equinox as a God that is fallen, past 12/21/2012:

12/21/2012 Galactic Alignment
1st March 2013
2nd June 2013
3rd September 2013
4th December 2013
5th March 2014 - Flight 370
6th June 2014
7th September 2014
8th December 2014
9th March 2015
Sirius Activation takes Place

(If you reverse our counting order, which will go in opposite of the way the Mayan Gods are counted, you will see number 4 as number 5, Flight 370 surrounded by water, but as this is, the Great Fish of Jonah number 9 Marks the spiritual New Year, which begins with the Jewish Month of March)

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease. crystalinks.com/hopi2

The Hoppi Prophecy the 9th Phase as the last, if we follow the Mayan's Nine Gods of the Night, each representing an equinoxical period, then March 2015, the 9th is the last Equinoxical Period before "Sirius is Activated". In this instance each of these account of "Sirius's Activation" correspond, and possibly have the same origination.

(All of the aliens onboard deceased, I don't care who is watching or how the people view you for what you have done, in potentially robbing their future, this is the path you've chosen. Even though this is a sin for you, you can view the lives of the Aliens are offering you as gifts, even though you receive nothing. You've decided to continue the war, then you must be faithful in this decision).
edit on 26-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

I like your name.

Potato.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Ok so your saying that aliens not from earth believe in earth based religions?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What are the aliens offering? We don't get very many authentic Anti Christs so must be quite rare(sarcasm).

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

scrambled eggs to go with that?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

That kinda read like eschatology meets The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs.

I give it 3 out of 5 tinfoil hats.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This message was made possible thru the annonymity of the world wide web.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The big crash shouldn't happen until around September

Then we get to see if this Pope is the White horse rider when / if he addresses the joint session of Congress and the UN immediately following or during the "crisis".

All speculation and coincidences.... a lot of coincidences.... That is my best guess for 2015 disaster theories.... LOL
edit on 27-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

A little context, please?

Where are you getting this from?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Don't do drugs kids

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So you are another "GOD" nutter that thinks aliens are demons?

Did it ever occur to you, that by your own "holy" texts that god and his angels don't need tech?

Neither do your supposed demons.

If you religion has any factuality at all.

Neither the demons nor angels would need tech.

So then, why are demons flying around in space ships?

Didn't think this through very far did you?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
wait I am pretty sure that my Sirius was activated like 10 years ago....

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
The big crash shouldn't happen until around September

The Mayans offer another perspective on the same equation. We have similarity in design for the Snake on the side of the Mayan Calendar and the, Mayan Feather Serpent God, Kukulkan:

If the Head represents 12/20/2012, the last day of the 12th Baktun and the end of the Mayan Calendar's Measurement Length then:

12/21/2012 is the 1st of 10 Solstices Listed between the Head and the Tail

Plus 9 Equinoxical Period we described previously

The Tail represents the "Activation of Sirius" the NEW SOLSTICE, since this is special, we do not have an equinoctial period in view. An equinoctial period cannot be in view past March of 2015.
edit on 27-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

A little context, please?

Where are you getting this from?

He "channelled" it?

No, GOD told him!!!!

Ya sombody took too much of X or they need serious psychological therapy!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

What does God need with a starship? Classic Kirk.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yeah, your potatoes are pretty much scrambled. What kind of shrooms or acid were you on when you saw this vision?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: johnwick

What does God need with a starship? Classic Kirk.

Exactly my point!!!

The christian god angels Satan and demons have no need of such things.

So why is it the ETs are demons in the ops mind?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

Yeah, your potatoes are pretty much scrambled. What kind of shrooms or acid were you on when you saw this vision?

The really good kind??.......

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Do you really believe this stuff, or are you pulling our leg? How would you know of such things anyway?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The only question is what is the next date when this one is proven false?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join