It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds without feathers will fall togethers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Just coming in from the great Mosanto thread where I just had
a thought. Don't know if this has ever been brought up before,
but with all these radioactive sites coming into play in our
earthly societies. I'll be damned if I ever hear anything about
the significance of birds flying in and out of these areas.

You know, TMI, Chernobyl ( wormwood ), Fukushima?

Any studies done in light of the falling birds?

Anybody?

Would this even be a legitimate question to ponder?
edit on Rpm52515v00201500000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I haven't yet read any article claiming a link to radiation. Various explanations include illness, loud bangs (fireworks, planes?), and weather.

Wind, snow, hail, lightning, and other challenges posed by weather can easily kill flying birds too.

For example, "last year a couple of hundred pelicans washed up by the Oregon-Washington border," Butcher said. "A cold front had unexpectedly moved in, and they faced icing on their wings and bodies."

Source

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
so difficult to track without transponders and control of data. there are several tests on this matter in the works, but I haven't had time to get updated on their progress. This has been researched quite a bit, more than you may think...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

Yes, but certainly it is a fact that birds fly?
This must have some effect on the ecosystem, surely?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
so difficult to track without transponders and control of data. there are several tests on this matter in the works, but I haven't had time to get updated on their progress. This has been researched quite a bit, more than you may think...

There's an answer I was looking for.

Didn't even know if it was just being ignored.
edit on Rpm52515v15201500000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Yes, but certainly it is a fact that birds fly?
This must have some effect on the ecosystem, surely?

Certainly, but you were referencing man-made events such as Chernobyl and Fukushima. As far as being related to that, no scientists that have studied the fallen birds have released any report finding toxic or hazardous materials in or on their bodies(that I have come across anyway). So it's unlikely to be directly related.

If they are related, it's more likely to be a long chain of events leading to their sudden falling out of the sky. It could take decades to formally conclude any decent investigation if this is the case.

If you're just looking for a general view on how birds effect the world's ecosystems, there are lots of resources for that.

Here's a couple I've found, but they don't necessarily relate to or explain the birds falling from the sky

Genetic/Genetic and ecological studies of animals in Chernobyl and Fukushima.

Birds Are in a Tailspin Four Years After Fukushima
edit on 25-5-2015 by OhOkYeah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No, not at all. Not just radiation, all types of elements (bird flu). They train 3 breeds of birds, transponder them and monitor. Upon return, they are analyzed more than a few times. I know the researcher chief, but he is the behind the scenes type. The mobile lab he has is quite impressive and ran them 1.7 million to complete, their operating budget is over 2 Mil annually....

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Wow now that's some great information. This seems to be the right
place always. Because of people like you guys.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You also my fellow member.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Too funny. I just replied to a thread and a line was Shirley you jest. who'd of thunk it?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It has to be the chemtrails dude! They have mind control/infertility solutions to prevent us from overpopulation. THEY ARE REPTILIANS AND THEY ARE EVIL! THEY WILL START DOING EVIL THINGS TO US! WE NEED TO STOP THEM!

top topics

join