It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Pentagon Report: US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
a reply to: xuenchen

Stop smiling at such things please. It honestly turns me away from this site every time I see you post because you say things with terrible implications as if it's all some big damn joke.

is there an ignore feature on ATS?

Splitting Syria in two with a "Western" region controlled by Sunnis would allow Qatar to get a natural gas pipeline to Europe. Big money in gas to Europe and it's no joke as you assume.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
NEVER live where piplines want to go
pipelines is what god wants

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: TheBandit795

We all know the Saudis are involved in the creation of ISIS so anything Saudi related will involve the US.

Saudi Arabia announced today that whom shall ever show any support or even passion towards ISIS will be punished by at least three years in prison.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I didn't say you were joking. I said what you're implying is not a joking matter yet you constantly use the stupid emojis after saying something with serious implications.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey, America has helped kill over 1,000,000 people over the last 15 years

Stupid

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
just listening to Jack Blood on his internet radio show ( deadlinelive.nfo)
I guess Isis is staging out of Nato controlled safe zones in neighboring areas
jordan and turkey etc

everyone is quoting Smedly Butler's "War is a racket" book today

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The West is only supporting the FSA, there is a clear and distinct difference here, just because there are multiple insurgency groups, doesn't mean they're allies.

Did you read the article I linked to on page 1?

If there's anyone who can be blamed for the rise of ISIS, it's Assad.

Although ISIS only officially formed in April 2013, its roots lie in Al-Qaeda in Iraq, the same group Assad paid and equipped in the mid-2000s to fight the Americans in precisely the region of Iraq now occupied by ISIS. In 2003, on the regime’s orders, Syria’s ordinarily mild-mannered Grand Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Kuftaro issued a gladiatorial fatwa calling for attacks, including suicide bombings, against the Americans in Iraq. Those who came back alive after making the trip over the border – following training and funding from the regime – were promptly thrown into Damascus’ notorious Sednaya prison upon their return. Years later, on May 31, 2011, Assad suddenly pardoned and released dozens of Sednaya’s most dangerous inmates, who predictably went on to become leaders in Islamist rebel brigades, including extremist ones. This was at the same time the regime was imprisoning, torturing, and indeed murdering the secular and nonviolent democracy activists out in the streets. What was going on? As Aron Lund, editor of the Carnegie Endowment’s "Syria in Crisis" page, put it, “There are no random acts of kindness from this regime.”

now.mmedia.me...

Assad let the dog off the leash, and can't/won't control it.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
jordan and turkey etc

Big claim there

I assume you've got some proof of that, apart from some radio show, right?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Think of this all as a part of an ongoing operation to destabilize (into controlled chaos) or invade 6 Arab countries and Iran

Iraq
Sudan
Syria
Iran
Lebanon
Libya
Somalia

Look at the timeline it’s clear.

They got Iraq, Libya, Sudan (broke the country in two) Lebanon has been a mess for 30 years

Somalia also is a failed state that they drone when they want (Al Shabab)

Syria is in the process of being destroyed so the ISIS episode can be thought of as a part of this destruction operation.

Iran is probably the last project.

edit on 25-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Danbones
jordan and turkey etc

Big claim there

I assume you've got some proof of that, apart from some radio show, right?

As this latest Western manufactured ‘terror nightmare’ continues to unfold in Iraq and Syria, we’ve learned that US President Barack Obama has now asked Congress to authorize direct military aid and equipment to be sent to ‘the rebels’ in Syria. This latest stage of Washington’s project in Syria is said to total $500 million, expanding the covert CIA/FSA training facilities that have ties to ISIS in both Jordan and Turkey…
www.globalresearch.ca...

just one of many citations avaliable
one only has to look..its kinda hard to miss

but wait there's more:

ISIS Supply Lines Originate in NATO's Turkey : Report

By Tony Cartalucci
November 30, 2014 "ICH" - "LD" - Germany's international broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW) published a video report of immense implications - possibly the first national broadcaster in the West to admit that the so-called "Islamic State" (ISIS) is supplied not by "black market oil" or "hostage ransoms" but billions of dollars worth of supplies carried into Syria across NATO member Turkey's borders via hundreds of trucks a day.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

staging
edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago38 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

We all know the Saudis are involved in the creation of ISIS so anything Saudi related will involve the US.

Saudi Arabia announced today that whom shall ever show any support or even passion towards ISIS will be punished by at least three years in prison.

If true, it's a good controlled cover to keep the support of ISIS a "secret".

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

the US says also " war on ISIS" and look at what the real backstory is
err...lol

what we really need is a war on peace
then maybe they will fund that for a while

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Sorry, but the FSA isn't ISIS.

So big fail on that one, and with Turkey, I must have misunderstood you when you said NATO controlled safe zones, that sounded like NATO military bases, not an entire country, of course people and supplies will come in to Syria from Turkey, they share a border.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Creating the enemy of my enemy becomes my enemy ... eh ya sounds logical..

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Sorry, but the FSA isn't ISIS.

So big fail on that one, and with Turkey, I must have misunderstood you when you said NATO controlled safe zones, that sounded like NATO military bases, not an entire country, of course people and supplies will come in to Syria from Turkey, they share a border.

training facilities that have ties to ISIS in both Jordan and Turkey…

your fail is a fail
read better

The report titled, "'IS' supply channels through Turkey," confirms what has been reported by geopolitical analysts since at least as early as 2011 - that NATO member Turkey has allowed a torrent in supplies, fighters, and weapons to cross its borders unopposed to resupply ISIS positions inside of Syria.

*sigh*

staging

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago19 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monpm5b20155America/Chicago27 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

So, if the US is backing ISIS in Syria to help overthrow Assad, why did Assad give arms to them when they were known as AQI? Why did Assad not attack ISIS bases when he had the chance?

Is Assad colluding with the US to overthrow himself???

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I did read, and it's supposition by whoever wrote the article, nothing more.

While DW's report claims no one knows who is arranging the shipments

edit on 25/5/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So, if the US is backing ISIS in Syria to help overthrow Assad, why did Assad give arms to them when they were known as AQI? Why did Assad not attack ISIS bases when he had the chance?

Is Assad colluding with the US to overthrow himself???

Hard to confirm anything in the Middle East.

All we know for sure is Russia has a vested interest in keeping the natural gas sales to Europe for themselves.

Russia will do anything to stop any pipelines other than their own.

There's no proof anywhere to confirm anything Assad may be doing or did.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think many of us said this a long time ago. It is all just too obvious; from the weapons they were doling out to the weapons and equipment they left behind that are now being used. It was part of the plan from the beginning of the Iraq war.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The document makes no mention of IS being created by the West. It also makes no mention of IS being supported by the West. It does mention that the Syrian opposition forces are supported by radical groups such as Al Qaeda. And it does mention that the Syrian opposition is supported by the West. That does not mean that the West supports terrorist organisations though. Just because the US supports the main opposition, does not mean they support Al Qaeda or IS. It just means that there are different entities which support the opposition for their own benefits. The US supports the opposition for different reasons as to why Al Qaeda supports it.

In fact, the document makes it entirely clear in its predictions that if any of it were to happen, it would pose a threat to regional stability and have dire consequences. It is hardly a positive outlook on things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join