It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experienced a Dream last night with Sound - Nuclear Explosion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Last night I had an extremely vivid dream, I was on a beach somewhere that had a huge tide that was out. This beach looked like no beach I have ever seen but on this beach were Russian Tanks and in the Ocean a few Km's out a huge flotilla of ships sat, now normally my dreams are fuzzy and hazy with distinct jumps to other things but this dream played out like a movie.

I run down the sand towards the ocean and up to a tank which had a guy hop out and point back over the sand dunes, next I heard it - a large pop then an incredible wooompah and I actually put my hands over my ears to stop the noise which is something I have never experienced in a dream before - Sound.

Then a large ball of smoke and flames grew a km or 2 above the ground, there was no distinct mushrooming coming up from the ground so I thought..airburst, then the most interesting thing happened. Sparks the size of basketballs started to appear and pop like a firework all around, spiraling out of the centre of the ever growing fireball in the sky. These sparks made a distinct crackling noise like they were electrical in nature and seemingly appeared out of thin air.

The dream felt real and scared the heck out of me, but when I woke up I remembered it all and thought I would share it with you guys...let me know what you think ?.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here's hoping it stays just a dream.

Many Bible scholars speculate on a Russia-sponsored invasion of Israel that might result some nuclear activity. ('Gog/Magog' war in Ezekiel). if there's any reality to your dream, that's the episode it might come from.
trackingbibleprophecy.com...

again, let's hope it's just a *dream*.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You've never heard sound in a dream before?

I've had sounds in dreams wake me up, leaving me wondering if I dreamt it or it was something lurking in the house. Disorienting it can be. Usually I don't remember the dream entirely.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It almost sounds like white phosphorus, which is a horrible weapon. Let's hope it's just a dream and nothing more.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Anti neutron weapon delivered by Tesla streaming.
a reply to: mazzroth

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I had a dream that I was sitting on Washington Rock, a small mountain in the Watchung range with a good long distance view of NYC many miles to the east. As I looked in that direction a nuclear blast went off and I hung my head and said, "Oh Jesus, they have gone ahead and done it". I was 27 at the time, I am 61 today. Yes we live with it, it is a gift that keeps on giving, and yes, it may happen someday or even minutes from now. Considering the failing caliber of the world's leadership, I would certainly not bet against it occurring soon but the best advice remains to proceed forward and to savor every moment as though it were your last. Someday it will be...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Curious about where you think this beach was located. I had a coworker who had a recurring dream about a Russian invasion of California.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Curious about where you think this beach was located. I had a coworker who had a recurring dream about a Russian invasion of California.

I guess it looked like the west Coast of the USA ( definitely wasn't my Country I might add ) and the detonation was the prelude to a full on invasion from that beach.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That was in a movie. A really bad one.
www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh yes sir, I'am well aware of that amazing movie. But I believe that it was set in the mid west, so no Russians on the beach imagery to forge the ops imagery for his dream.
Perhaps he borrowed it from some other cliche Russian invasion movie.

Non the less I'm curious.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Oh yes sir, I'am well aware of that amazing movie. But I believe that it was set in the mid west, so no Russians on the beach imagery to forge the ops imagery for his dream.

Amazingly bad perhaps. Dreams have a funny way of distorting things we pick up during the day.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I have had my share of uneventful, boring non memorable dreams, that are just regurgitation from my daily observations, but I also have had some dreams that are not picked apart, but are unimaginable yet vivid and memorable. Many times theses dreams resonate directly back into my reality. It's these dreams that are outliers from the patterned dreams that I am interested in.

Now I'm a pretty grounded fellow, I'm not calling the US Navy telling them theirs going to be an invasion because two people had a dream. Yet at the same time I understand there is more than just our observable reality. Their is the subconscious which I believe flirts with spiritual realm, where prophesy, enlightenment, or general revelation are possible.

I feel like dreams are like another language or code, I'm just trying figure out what their saying.

**For the record I was being sarcastic when I said that movie was amazing.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

but I also have had some dreams that are not picked apart, but are unimaginable yet vivid and memorable.

Me too. There is a certain fish which feed upon a certain seaweed which is known to produce such dreams. More than once my family has eaten that fish (head parts in particular) and have all commented on the wild dreams we had. Not nightmares. Just...wild.

No other effects, just the dreams. I have no reason to think they have anything to do with reality.

edit on 5/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Found this pic, it has elements of what you described in your dream.
From hereAmericas Last Days.
This was from an section of the site talking about past Russian invasions on the Oregon coast.

I don't have time to look at the site, its late I'm here in California. But from a quick glance, looks like your basic conspiracy doomsday website.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Your dream was a dream. I hate when people suggest dreams come true, because it is all in your head! You are not predicting the future, you are subconsciously paranoid. Stop smoking the herb and drinking, or maybe you should start smoking herb and drinking. Either way, your just paranoid.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Even if dreams are a mental mishmash or reconciliation of what we experience during waking hours, then they are very much connected to reality. Desires, fears and perceived problems, true or pretended, pervade dreams.

Quantum mechanics suggest that subatomic particles do inconceivable things. I'm positive that materialists aren't doing a whole lot of investigation into the implications of these omnipresent quantum transgressions on the cognitive mental model of mental processing. Maybe the fact that all electrons are actually ensheathed by a spooky cloak of virtual particles that blink in and out of existence means something when brainwave frequencies slow down right before REM sleep. I'm no expert, but neurons work electrochemically. I wouldn't flippantly disregard the authenticity of dreams.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

I don't think the implication is that the dream is going to "come true," but rather that some dreams may have a predictive property. This is tangentially related to the concept of astral projection.

I have personally dreamt about conversations with people I know (sometimes strangers, who I would later come to meet) and work situations and experienced a disconcerting version of deja vu when they do occur.

You're incredulity is grounded in your lack of experience. My personal experiences tell me climbing Everest is an impossibility. This isn't so for a Nepalese sherpa.
edit on 5 25 15 by CynicalSinningSaint because: I'm not anally retentive, I swear

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
On the flip side of the coin have you thought about looking up the symbols you see in your dream - like the ocean, tanks, explosions to see what they might represent?

Its dream interpretation however it might help you better understand what you saw.

just from what I have read I know the ocean is a symbol and can mean different things depending where you are at - IE looking at the ocean, in the ocean etc.
edit on 25-5-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

Think of it more like this...I read an incredible amount of information daily, from varied sources of both mainstream and fringe. The total sum of what I have consumed could effect my subconscious to manipulate my dreams, I have no doubt that dream was nothing more than that.

To assume it is a prediction is presumptuous as I was merely forwarding an account purely for consumption here on ATS. Its probably more an indication of what mainstream websites like CNN would like our mindset to be ? every morning its the first website I check out..purely to see what the "System" wants me to be thinking and every morning its ISIS this and ISIl that with more threats of WW3 and the "Arabs are coming to get us" coalescing into an apocalyptic vision of futility.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Was just a dream. I get dreams that feel real all the time. From sexual dreams, to apocalyptic dreams. You can actually feel the environment and things happening, and you can hear everything as if you are right there.

I don't know what it is that causes these dreams, but I love it. It's kind of like watching a 4D movie, starring you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join