It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Denounces 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Call It Idolatry LOL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thought ATS would find this to be an interested debate...
If anyone can find another source it'd be much appreciated...

www.frontpagemag.com...

If jihād operations – like those of September 11th – were carried out against the kuffār, they would claim these operations were conspiracies by the kuffār to justify their aggression against Muslims.

If the mujāhidīn liberated territory occupied by the kuffār, they would say that the kuffār allowed them to do so because kāfir interests necessitated a prolonged war.

If the mujāhidīn announced an Islamic state, they would say that the kuffār facilitated such so as to justify their continued interference in Muslim affairs.

And so, according to these theorists, almost all the events of the world were somehow linked back to the kuffār, their intelligence agencies, research, technology, and coconspirators!

So, according to the bold, they're also denouncing any hints of a conspiracy to create/fund/assist ISIS from certain intelligence agencies.

The attack was against America itself, and according to the conspiracy theorists, it was executed by the Americans!

How many American officials would have felt themselves to be committing “treason” by knowing of the “conspiracy” and remaining silent?

The reality can only be the obvious one – the definite truth – and that is that the mujāhidīn under the leadership of Shaykh Usāmah (rahimahullāh) carried out the blessed attack and thereby humiliated America in a manner it never experienced before.

edit on 24-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Hey, Charlie

Great headline, but after reading the OP and extext (haven't checked the link yet) - not sure what you're getting at here.
Can you give a little more of your opinion?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Hey, Charlie

Great headline, but after reading the OP and extext (haven't checked the link yet) - not sure what you're getting at here.
Can you give a little more of your opinion?

Sorry Buzzy I accidentally clicked send before I'd finished.

I don't know what to think to be honest, but it sounds like something the skeptics have been saying all along about 9/11 & ISIS' creation also...
That it wasn't done by alphabet agencies, and it also seems like ISIS feels like it's losing a little street credit with all the blame going to the CIA et al.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
the only group unlawfully occupying land in the earth is ISIS and that is why they are being exterminated and that is why nothing in Heaven or on Earth will delay their destruction.

just because one has citizenship in the United States doesn't make them an American and I assure the men that are sitting on Death Row, known in Pop Culture as isis...that America did not attack itself on September 11, 2001 and they will never convince the proper people that that was the case.

but the people that did murder 3000+ office workers on that day will be counted among isis and its supporters.

edit on 24-5-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think this might be what you're pointing out.....
??
The article talks about how ISIS is "offended" that Americans don't believe it was them (or Al-Qaeda or Muslim radicals) - that the conspiracy theorists are blaming their own government, and apparently that irritates ISIS! They WANT the credit.

....At one point ISIS sounds downright rational.

The attack was against America itself, and according to the conspiracy theorists, it was executed by the Americans! How many
American officials would have felt themselves to be committing “treason” by knowing of the “conspiracy” and remaining silent? The reality can only be the obvious one – the definite truth – and that is that the mujāhidīn under the leadership of Shaykh Usāmah (rahimahullāh) carried out the blessed attack and thereby humiliated America in a manner it never experienced before.

It's like they are pissed that they didn't get credit where credit was due! Weird. I'll read it some more and see what else I glean. Thanks for the thread - very interesting!!!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Honestly, I hope this thread breaks out onto the front page - especially here at ATS.

Slicing open that wound yet again will be painful - but considering all that's happened since 9/11, perhaps it's time indeed to rethink all of our "theories."

???

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

i guess they experience no humiliation when Sheik Osama got a double tap to the side of his head.

isis will follow in their sheiks path.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

LOL!! Okay, at least we know we were on the same 'paragraph'. This is really fascinating in many ways - to watch it all as if I was an indifferent observer. From an anthropological point of view.

For example - what's with going around destroying ancient World Heritage Sites?
They didn't get credit for 9/11, so they're going after ancient relics that we ALL NEED to remind us of how we came to this point????

It seems so petulant - like a two-year old throwing a tantrum.
It also seems completely insane.

Why don't they just come out and say it in the press? "WE DID IT! You people trying to blame your own government are not getting the point!! WE DID IT, and stop ignoring us!!"

*sigh...great big facepalmy sigh*

What a mess.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

????

Sorry, I don't get your meaning.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

its a response to the article you quoted, not your response.

link   

the only group unlawfully occupying land in the earth is ISIS

Well, I don't really agree with you, but again, I'm looking at it from a perspective of humanity as a whole and recorded history. Occupation is a sticky subject.

Anyway....what are your thoughts on the article?

link   

Seemed too well planned IMO Michael but I respect your opinion on this.

They will fall soon I think.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Word.....how dare you guys not give credit to the freedom fighters for striking the great satan LMFAO...I never commented on any of the ISIS thread before(although i got stomach sick watching them destroy OUR heritage in all those places),but this is just too pathetic to pass....

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yeah destroying the ancient sites is quite petulant indeed.

Smashing Idols is quite Islamic...

But I prefer Muslims tearing down statues of Saddam to these psychos destroying ancient architectural wonders...

They're not idols, they are historical masterpieces.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Oh! okay, yeah.
Hey, have you by any chance read
The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright.
Here's a summary/wiki of it. Very worthwhile reading.

My mom gave all of us (now parents ourselves) kids a copy of it back when it came out in 2006.
She inscribed it:
"To understand the future. Love, Mom"

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

many find it difficult to see through the illusion...they often think the perpetrator is the victim and the wronged is the perpetrator and make decisions in support of what they think they see.

they are often wrong.

but it should be clear at present...the US and America are not the trespasser anywhere on the planet. and in any court, none would ever find America guilty of a single crime.

isis knows this...if not, they wouldn't even be participating in the conversation, as they prefer being hidden.

the entire crime...even from the beginning of time will eventually be attributed entirely to isis.

they got some serious charges to answer for.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

they had 8 years to plan, but there was no way to assume that someone was planning such a thing and nothing was done to prevent it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Sheik Osama? You mean the one who's alleged corpse they dumped into the ocean before his death could actually be confirmed before the global public eye?

Like Sheik Osama, ISIS will disappear when the CIA is finished using them. I doubt a double tap has ever been or will be involved.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
*Update*

Just found out via David Icke's website that this has come from Dabiq, ISIS' propaganda magazine...

& it's a reaction to fighters leaving ISIS due to alternative media spreading through the ranks connecting ISIS to intelligence services!!!

LoL

This couldn't be funnier IMO.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

You need to read the article.
And it would be best if you read the book I cited above, too.

The article indicates that 9/11 "false-flage conspiracy theorists" are messing up ISIS's game. They're pissed about that, too.
So - don't be "part of their problem." Suck it up -

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join