It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nikola Tesla Interview Hidden For 116 Years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A little of an over stament it is a rarely published interview. I do however find it intresting Tesla as an intresting man and some of his belief systems seem a little alien to me.

In 1899 Tesla gave this interview which has rarely ever been published for over 100 years. In it Tesla’s pulls no punches and reveals the great conspiracy of science that was well under way, the suppress the ether and the introduce a new fake science to conceal it as well as suppress the work of Tesla Himself.

worldtruth.tv...

“Everything is the Light“. In one of its rays is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in that great light source, which we see as the Sun. In this interview this greatest inventor and seer of modern time unravels a new vision of humanity which we, the light warriors of the first and the last hour have created a century later

Well worth a little read through to shed some light on an intresting being that died a broken man...

purp..

+16 more 
posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Can this interview really be confirmed as being a real Tesla interview?

One problem I have with it is that he mentions "Black Holes". The idea may have been around in Tesla's time, but the actual name "Black Hole" is from the 1960s.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I share SGIP's scepticism. Plus I see alot of scientific inaccuracies from "Tesla's" mouth, inaccuracies which does not match Tesla's own scientific achievements.

edit on 21-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There is an odd smell to this story. I can't quite place what it is...

V

+6 more 
posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Oh, and I spotted an anachronism in the "interview". The interview was purportedly carried out in 1899.
In the interview, "Tesla" makes a reference to Relativity:

Tesla: Remember, it is not curved space, but the human mind which cannot comprehend infinity and eternity! If relativity has been clearly understood by its Creator, he would gain immortality, even yet physically, if he is pleased.

worldtruth.tv...

But the thing is, Einstein published the Special Theory of Relativity in 1905:

It was originally proposed in 1905 by Albert Einstein in the paper "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies".

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The interview makes a reference to something that was actually invented 6 years in the future - a whopping 6-years anachronism.

I smell a hoax.

edit on 21-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I smell a hoax.

Much of what people claim Tesla invented is a hoax.

Starting with AC Current.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The source is worldtruth.tv, need I say more?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I don't see this as being from 1899.
Wasn't the theory of evolution "discovered" somewhere around 1907, and the interviewer talks about birds, and his apartment. I've read that Tesla lived in a motel apartment in his later years, and had an affinity to pigeons didn't he?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Another issue I have with the validity of this alleged interview is that also mentions "the stars of all galaxies" as if it were a common idea that galaxies are individual groupings of stars.

However, the commonly held view at that objects such as the Andromeda Nebula (which was what they called it then) was really a galaxy full of stars did not come about until the work of Heber Curtis in 1917, and later confirmed in the 1920s (although Immanuel Kant hypothesized in the 18th century that some nebula were "island universes" of stars -- but he didn't call them galaxies).

edit on 5/21/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Einstein was once quoted as saying

"You people need to organize like us Jews"

Maybe Tesla was a contributor? Some of the early Tesla radio technology is pretty amazing, and not just anyone could build a working hydro plant in Niagara falls. His friendship with Mark Twain is rather ironic given the radio days ushered in by Haleys Comet.

www.stevenjohnson.com...

And here is a link to the Twain comet "conspiracy"

www.todayifoundout.com...

edit on 21-5-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Tesla believed much of Einstein's work on relativity came from work done 200 years prior by a man called Boskovic.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Coagula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I thought the principle of relativity was a theory or at least first mentioned by Galileo Galilei. Wasn't that centuries before Tesla was born? Einstein didn't invent that world. Just sayin.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Relativity is a scientific theory and no, it has nothing to do with Galileo or tesla.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I did a quick search on Wiki, looking for Tesla's opinion on Einstein's theory of relativity. Seems that Tesla had such an opinion, but wasn't expressed until Sept. 11 1932 in the New York Herald Tribune. Still really enjoyed the interview and Tesla's unusual theories and insights.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: amazing

Relativity is a scientific theory and no, it has nothing to do with Galileo or tesla.

Wrong. Do some research.

I'll I'm saying is that Galileo was using that term "Principle of Relativity" centuries before Tesla and Einstein. Look it up.

Sure, it wasn't Einstein's finished product and you could even say it had no similarity at all, but ...my point was the the Scientific Term of Relativity was around centuries before and that part of the interview in the OP could be valid, because Tesla didn't have to time travel to use that word. LOL

Open your minds and Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The drama is based on an actual interview given by Tesla on July 3rd 1899. to an American reporter working for the “Immortality” magazine.

It clearly was translated, as one website says the translation seems to be a computer generated one.

Here is the source of the story very possibly.
www.euromovies.me...

Original title: Tesla ili prilagodjavanje andjela
Year: 2001
Runtime: 1 hour, 8 minutes
Language: Serbian
Subtitles: None
Genre: Drama
Director: Slobodan Z. Jovanovic
Cast:
Miodrag Krstovic … Nikola Tesla
Boris Komnenic … Mr. John Smith – journalist
Jadranka Nanic … Djuka – Tesla`s mother
Luka Aleksandric … Tesla – A boy

Plot/Synopsis:
Nikola Tesla, a Serb by birth, is one of the most famous thinkers, inventors and scientists in the field of physics, electrical engineering and radio. The drama is based on an actual interview given by Tesla on July 3rd 1899. to an American reporter working for the “Immortality” magazine. The action is set in Colorado Springs, but actually it moves from one locality to another, as Tesla “conducts” his interviewer using “virtual elevator”, from the creation of the world to the year 3000. On this phantasmagoria voyage, the reporter experiences an enlightenment, by facing Tesla`s visions of the past and the future.

edit on 21-5-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamesthegreat

Wasn't the theory of evolution "discovered" somewhere around 1907, and the interviewer talks about birds, and his apartment. I've read that Tesla lived in a motel apartment in his later years, and had an affinity to pigeons didn't he?

Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution is dated 1859

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
I did a quick search on Wiki, looking for Tesla's opinion on Einstein's theory of relativity. Seems that Tesla had such an opinion, but wasn't expressed until Sept. 11 1932 in the New York Herald Tribune. Still really enjoyed the interview and Tesla's unusual theories and insights.

Tesla never agreed with Einstein's Theory of General Relativity from the beginning

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamesthegreat

The actual year I believe was 1905 . However , it took Einstein the greater part of 10 years before this to include "acceleration" into his theory . So , he had been working on it for a while.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for this . The site also links to other interviews with Tesla . Tesla was so much more advanced than his time in both science and philosophy .

edit on 21-5-2015 by Gothmog because: spelling - new keyboard

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join