It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Plan to Nuke America On 6-22-15 Using ISIS As Patsies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
None of it sounds all that unlikely to me...

Yeah, cause we just have thermonuclear weapons laying around Masonic lodges.

This is in the Hoax forum because it is frankly one of the most abjectly moronic threads ever created and it only deserved ridicule. We happened to be kind today and honored it with satire instead.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Three now....but kinda deserves a star just because bacon...bourbon and scotch were all mentioned and pastries...appears to be a hit and run with nada from the esteemed OP. I can't imagine the local lodge meeting where this actually was on the agenda unless of course there was lots of bourbon, scotch and bacon served prior to making said agenda.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

None of it sounds all that unlikely to me...

Yeah, cause we just have thermonuclear weapons laying around Masonic lodges.

This is in the Hoax forum because it is frankly one of the most abjectly moronic threads ever created and it only deserved ridicule. We happened to be kind today and honored it with satire instead.

Cheers mate. Youre good at what you do here. Better than a lot of the other debunkers. Youre denying is undeniable. The most moronic thread ever? Nah. Id guess its closer to truth than you might assume.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Not all that unlikely??? Really???

Wow...

Your threshold of unlikely must be very, very high then...

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I had given it a flag because it amused me.

And it gave me a chance to mock ISIS and mention Morgan Freeman.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Alan12

Ok your source is trying to say that there are clues to 9/11 in Back the Future, a movie that came out 16 years before 9/11 happened. Heck that is before even the OFFICIAL story dates that this attack was being planned. Disregarding this stupidity, anyone who thinks that a nefarious organization that supposedly controls the government from behind the shadows would put clues to its plans in mass media is delusional.

I'm not going to hold my breath that 6/22/15 will be anything but a normal summer day.

The ruling class plan in 50 year blocks 16years before is nothing to them,

good find Alan but you will need to put this onto other websites that are not controlled by the ruling class.

and mods what is the reason I can't give this thread a flag?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

...and you think some BIS supposed journalist is going to be the one to break the story? Yeah, right.

Ruling class? To whom are you referring?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Ruling class? To whom are you referring?

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Not all that unlikely??? Really???

Wow...

Your threshold of unlikely must be very, very high then...

As high as your blind trust and devotion for the people you and I live at the mercy of. Come on dude. Youve been here a while and paying attention. You really doubt there are false flags perpetrated (with casualties) to grow empires and gain advantage financially? What are you even doing here?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Dude...

It's because I've been here so long, that I recognize when a theory is total and complete bunkum... Such as this one.

You want to uncover legit CT's? Explore the military industrial complex. Or Global Climate Change...

Operation Paperclip? Ring any bells? Some of the guys behind that are still alive...

Any number of CT's are out there for the exploration/exposure...

Masons nuking America? Not so much, much less next month.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Dude...

It's because I've been here so long, that I recognize when a theory is total and complete bunkum... Such as this one.

You want to uncover legit CT's? Explore the military industrial complex. Or Global Climate Change...

Operation Paperclip? Ring any bells? Some of the guys behind that are still alive...

Any number of CT's are out there for the exploration/exposure...

Masons nuking America? Not so much, much less next month.

Ok killer. If you say so. For ten years under your belt, you dont sound particularly enlightened to me lol. So can you tell me why you deem this so ridiculous? I'll take my answer off the air.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

if you are really interested here is a good starting point
chrisspivey.org...

then you need to understand the control that the elite families have like the rothschilds who control the majority of the banks the rockerfellers who control all the oil companies and 50% of the computer companies but these families work for the ones at the top.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Other than an epic "soiling myself" event; nothing could be done if this turned out to be true and not false.

Might as well party like it's 0079!

(obscure reference. . . . . . giggles like a nerd)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Control? Perhaps. Influence? Oh, yes. Little doubt of that.

But if they have so much control, why would they need to do something like nuke America?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Cheers mate. Youre good at what you do here. Better than a lot of the other debunkers.

You mean pointing out other people's illogic and dishonesty?

Why, thank you, I appreciate that. While I am at it let me show you how I do it:

I said:

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
...one of the most...

Your dishonest 'quoting' of me:

The most moronic thread ever? Nah.

Nothing like putting words in people's mouths, eh?

Id guess its closer to truth than you might assume.

If you say so. I am sure there are some tool bags running around who think, in their fevered brains, that once we get our 3rd Degree we get handed a World Take Over manual and a W-88 warhead.

But hey, there is no rule against being a wacko.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Alan12

Ok your source is trying to say that there are clues to 9/11 in Back the Future, a movie that came out 16 years before 9/11 happened. Heck that is before even the OFFICIAL story dates that this attack was being planned. Disregarding this stupidity, anyone who thinks that a nefarious organization that supposedly controls the government from behind the shadows would put clues to its plans in mass media is delusional.

I'm not going to hold my breath that 6/22/15 will be anything but a normal summer day.

The ruling class plan in 50 year blocks 16years before is nothing to them,

Even IF this were true, who plans out the EXACT day they are going to attack a city 16 years in advance? I very much doubt that if this plan were in the works for 50 years (Which means that this attack was being planned before the towers were even built) that they'd have narrowed down the date of attack that far out from the event.

good find Alan but you will need to put this onto other websites that are not controlled by the ruling class.

I must admit the OP's sn is confusing me since my name is also Alan.

and mods what is the reason I can't give this thread a flag?

Because this is in the Hoax bin.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
While I do have some reservations about the Masons - I am laughing my arse off at the topic at hand...HAHAHAH!!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
First "pasties" and now "bunkum."

This thread just keeps getting better and better!!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Its about keeping people in fear.

look at how the media portray events creating a state where people are completely brainwashed add in the effect of the chemical warfare that lowers our IQs and health and you have a submissive population that is ruled by fear the most effective way to run a country/world

take the use of Lead proven to create aggression and decrease intelligence the use of lead has been documented to be the end of the roman empire so if the catholic church was genuinely working for God then there influence would of ensured it was not put into the fuel the misery this has created is a sure sign that the church and governments are most certainly not doing what they are supposed to be doing from the publics point of view. once you start researching this the trail is continuous and you see the real picture if you want to most people want to believe the way they see the world is right which is why we have division people just blatantly will not look at the truth which ultimately ends in them dying earlier than they are meant to

wars are used to increase productivity as well as keep down the population.

the catholic church has been used by these families as an extension of control the medici family has had 4 white popes orsini's have had 3 the aldobrandini's and farnese's 1 each these families have had numerous cardinals, if we look at the churches official incoming it states it has a revenue of 170billion dollars yet we know through some research done on ATS that they receive a 10% tithe from the American tax office which last year amounted to 240 billion dollars and I bet they do not include the revenue they make from various businesses just in Austria they make all the bullets for the AK 47 and own the majority of bookmakers based there. the control these people have extends everywhere Rupert Murdoch has just become partners with a Rothschild in a massive Syrian gas field so by continually giving pieces of the pie to key people they end up controlling everything and everyone
have a look at WW2 Germany was funded by the banks after WW1 it was destitute so if it was not for the elites giving Germany money ww2 would not of happened so here we see a level of control which killed hundreds of millions of people. then the catholic church were involved in helping the key germans escape over to south America the scientists joined NASA,
thanks to Karen hudes we know there are only 10 banks on this planet and each of the banks have directors on each others boards, now we see these ruling class families all moving over to Asia and the currency is about to change back to gold backed with china supposedly running it all world debt is about to be removed so the story starts all over again just because they say it will money is just a tool to control us with it is only our labour.

And to Krazyshot These families do events on certain days believing it creates extra energy in their worship of their god it is all tied into king solomon I think there are other things at play that I am unaware of and as an outsider you would have to say these families are completely insane,

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the positive comments, and for "the lady doth protest too much, methinks" type comments also.

en.wikipedia.org... "the lady doth..."

The hidden messages "This is not simply entertainment", and "Predictive Programming 2.0", were also found in Operation Blackjack.

The latter message was removed from the webpage's code within hours of being found.

Please spread the article far and wide, especially to those in the military, and politicians:

johnkimber.wordpress.com...

George Noory is interested in Operation Blackjack, open-lines are during the second half of Friday shows:

www.coasttocoastam.com... contact the show
www.coasttocoastam.com... send a short message
www.coasttocoastam.com... next Friday's show

The more people that hear about Operation Blackjack, the less likely it is to become true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join