It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 T's Symbol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just watched a film called "Equilibrium", which had heavy references to the "New World Order". I noticed that the symbol of 4 T's each rotated 90 degrees to the last, was in almost every scene. (sorry i couldn't find an image of it)
I remember seeing this symbol in the book "The Hiram Key" and I cant remember the meaning of this symbol. I believe it is masonic so could any Mason's please explain what it means, thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It sounds like you may be referring to the "Cubed Cross", which in ancient Greek and Egypt was a solar symbol.

I've never seen this symbol used in Freemasonry; however, a similar symbol consisting of 3 T's within a Delta is found in the Royal Arch Degree.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This movie is very interesting and with Bush administration and their Patriot Act 1-2-3 ...ect. it will lead like in this movie.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE
I just watched a film called "Equilibrium", which had heavy references to the "New World Order". I noticed that the symbol of 4 T's each rotated 90 degrees to the last, was in almost every scene. (sorry i couldn't find an image of it)
I remember seeing this symbol in the book "The Hiram Key" and I cant remember the meaning of this symbol. I believe it is masonic so could any Mason's please explain what it means, thanks.

Could it have been three? It sounds like the triple Tau. Did it look like this?

More info here
Triple Tau

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The symbol in the film is known as the "Tetra-Cruciform"...

The organization is the "TetraGrammaton".

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Couldn't it be a variation of the maltese cross? Or maybe just a regular cross for that matter.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I believe the emblem is

The naming of the government had a little religous influence and possible may be involved with the design of the emblem. Christianity has a similar symbol in the Jerusalem Cross, otherwise known as the Crusader Cross.

Lucas- Actually the name, 'The Grammaton Cleric', that was something that came very early on in the development process of the scripting, an' really stuck in the movie. You know, things sometimes change but we hung on to that all the way through.

Kurt- Yeah, it's funny if you refer to the very first version of the script, they were called the double 'e'.

Lucas- Yeah.

Kurt- An' I changed it into what I named the government, the Tetragrammaton. Which is after the unspeakable Hebrew word of God. Which then became Yahweh, which then became Jehovah. And in any case 'Grammaton' in/of itself doesn't make sense except that it's a shortening of Tetragrammaton. But, 'Grammaton Cleric', it has a noble sound, and a cool sound to it so.

Kurt Wimmer, is the direttore, scriptory of the film.

And Lucas is producer.

[edit on 23/12/2004 by Bondi]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Can't get the picture to load

Go here

An scroll down a bit, you'll see it.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thats the one, cheers guys. It was definitely 4 not 3 but thanks Wiggy. The way they kept showing this cross through the film must have a deeper relevence to something. hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If you look to the inner portion of the symbol, you will see 4 Pyramids cleverly hidden. The Pyramid is one of the most used symbols that denotes a company owned by the NWO.

Here are two Links:

www.samliquidation.com...
www.hourofthetime.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
If you look to the inner portion of the symbol, you will see 4 Pyramids cleverly hidden. The Pyramid is one of the most used symbols that denotes a company owned by the NWO.

The problem with that theory is that the companies listed on your links are public corporations; i.e., they aren't privately owned. Public corporations are owned in common by stockholders, and the stock is sold on the open market. Anyone who wants to purchase a few shares can become an owner.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Masonic Light, if you do some research you will find that the stockholders as a total number do not own more than 51% of the stock.
You would also find that many of the stockholders are members of the NWO, it is all an illusion, let the people think that they own something, and use their money to gain further control, while in reality they own nothing.

When martial law is finally initiated no one will own anything, the NWO will control it all, your bank accounts will be frozen, all benifits will cease and you will have to bow to the NWO.

The NWO is currently in the process of aquiring ownership of all major cororations. It is no coincidence that most major corporations use the same symbols, Delta Airlines, Citgo, American Express, AOL, Nabisco and a host of others use the Pyramid,
Budwieser, Miller, Nike, Mc Donalds, Arby's and others use 3's, 13's and 6's.

The fact that the Pyramid, the 3's, 13's are on the back of the dollar should tell you something, it was planned many years ago and now being implemented.

But you would suggest that it is but a mere coincidence, I don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes, but if you own over 50% then you are the leading stockholder, and is such are efectively the owner, with no other stockholders decisions, opinions etc. meaning anything in comparison to yours. If the Illuminati or some other sect had bought 51% of a companies shares, the they could make decisions on various aspects of the company and have no checks or boundaries, as even if all other share holders teamed together against their decision, the majority of shares would be voting in the one direction.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Amarillo is absolutely correct. Besides, it makes no sense to claim that "only 51% of stock is owned by stockholders". This would indicate that 49% percent of stock is owned by non-stockholders, which of course is a claim that contradicts itself.

In reality, when a company issues stock, that stock issued in and of itself is 100%, i.e., it's the only stock there is. The board of a company can issue a stock split, but the extra stock is simply added to what's already outstanding, and stays at 100%. Likewise, if treasury stock is purchased the stocks re-acquired by the company belong to the individual shareholders when dividends are declared; the only difference is in the accounting procedures where they are booked on the balance sheet as stockholder's equity.

[edit on 24-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Masonic Light, you seem to be a fountain of knowledge on the subject of Freemasonry. Obviously you are a Mason, what degree are you?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE

The T (single) is the last letter in the Greek alphabet. This was the symbol used by Saint Francis as the sign (before the cross) to remain faithful to the end to thy Lord thy God. Catholics belief. Why would they use this symbol that way? Twist to serve people needs to make a point, not the truth.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

join