It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea defence chief reportedly executed with anti-aircraft gun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay I am not really sure about this story, but none the less it really is interesting.... if true.

Whatever the method used, the reports that Kim has had his defence chief, Hyon Yong-chol, executed for the treasonable crime of behaving disrespectfully are a reminder that, for the rest of the world, establishing whether a purge has taken place at all is still largely a guessing game until Pyongyang chooses to issue confirmation.

The 32-year-old reportedly used anti-aircraft fire to execute his defence chief for disrespectful behaviour, including napping during a military rally attended by the leader.

www.theguardian.com...

I am in awe when reading how this man is supposedly executed...

Creative...yes

Totally bat # crazy...definitely.

Here are some other sources for the story...

news.yahoo.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

www.thestar.com...

I guess no other member of North Korea's government will do something like that again. Heck of a way to make an example of someone.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Is it really a surprise coming from NoKo?

I guess the method used should be, but to get executed for disrespecting the supreme leader is NoKo 101 stuff.

I wonder if they didn't have china above them if any country would 'liberate' the people there.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I swear I've heard of N.Korean executed by granades or mortors posted here before but who really knows if true or not?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think this is a fake story, at least they say so in this thread.

North Korea anti aircraft killing bla bla

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

— North Korea has executed 15 high-ranking government officials this year

officials from the National Intelligence Service, the main South Korean spy agency, said Mr. Kim was believed to have ordered the execution of 68 senior officials, some by machine gun, between 2012 and last year,

another vice minister in charge of economic planning was killed for objecting to Mr. Kim’s decision to change the roof design of a building under construction in Pyongyang, the North Korean capital

It is commonplace to have lil Kim knocking his own people off, and for not much reason other than not showing him godlike adoration in his presence.

Source

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I think this is a fake story, at least they say so in this thread.

That's why I said I was unsure about this story and if it was real it would be interesting. If it's a fake story so be it.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt they did it that way.

Earlier I was watching the news and they showed some old video of the guy talking to lil kim and he was flinching at Kim's movements, and was obviously nervous, more so than most pictures or videos I have seen.
edit on 13-5-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Kind of creative I think...

We have this whole huge debate on "how" to execute people in the States because so often most ways we use work out to be inhumane and cause a lot of suffering...

Betcha this worked the first time and was instantaneous.

Lol everyone thought Mr Un was developing A Bombs to attack the US when he tested one. Nope just executed his cousin for masterbating

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I was watching CNN this morning and they said that leader of North Korea had his defense chief killed because he fell asleep in a meeting.

Let's face it...the guy is not playing with a full deck...5 bottles short of a 6 pack...I am just saying.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Uh yeah, one of our Asian co-workers in the office just read this off of Chinese News Papers.

Apparently, it's becoming viral news.

Not sure exactly what happened but, something about this high ranking officer, pretty much got turned to minced meat.

Again, may be just a rumor flying around, but it certainly is amusing.

Something about this high ranking officer was yawning or snoring or whatever during one of the meetings, so now he's the target for a AA gun? LOL

Dude, and the North Koreans always gets mad at us for poking fun, this is why we poke fun. If it's true, they do some of the most ridiculous things, just to be attention whores..

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Is it really a surprise coming from NoKo?

Not at all, but the method is what got my attention. Very creative.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yeah we all know that's not the real Kim. I'm sure he just admonished him slightly and had him stand in the corner.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's not to be attention whores, it's smart. Between the lack of media output and leaks of crazy actions and statements the Un family has gotten away with "owning" a country for 3 generations.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I find it amazing how weak minded other North Koreans are that are around him. Cannot believe none of them have the guts to put a bullet between his eyes. There has to be someone with a brain over there that can get a loaded gun close enough to this dude to put him out of our misery.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So what exactly would an anti-aircraft gun do to a person? Was he hit by the shells or could they hit the ground near him and kill him? I have a very morbid curiosity about just what this would do to a human being.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
Kind of creative I think...

We have this whole huge debate on "how" to execute people in the States because so often most ways we use work out to be inhumane and cause a lot of suffering...

Betcha this worked the first time and was instantaneous.

Lol everyone thought Mr Un was developing A Bombs to attack the US when he tested one. Nope just executed his cousin for masterbating

Post of the week!

Isn't it curious how ridiculous absolute power often ends up in the hands of those least suited to having any power at all.
While we debate its crazy overthetopness I can bet there are actual world leaders reading this story and inwardly thinking..

I'd bloody love to be able to do that!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

There would be very little left to bury. He was reportedly 30 meters away, the RPU-4 has an 1800 meter maximum range.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

He fell asleep at an event that Un was at.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I wasn't sure what exactly this story was talking about until I googled that. Good grief! At least it was over quickly.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What an ah..le, he probably thought to get a lock on..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join