It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saying "Hi"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hey everyone how's it going? New to the forums here and loving it. Finally a place where I can comfortably say I "fit in". Not that fitting in is my goal anymore. My interests are Political and world "evils", Metaphysics, and military technologies and conspiracies. I'm currently on the look out for people who practice shapeshifting, whether it be mental or the fabled physical transformations, as well as anyone with knowledge of E.T's. I'm not looking for anything specific here though in all actuality - Just along for the ride like everyone else. Feel free to chat me I a persona message about anything.

As always.. Have nice day.

By the way, say NO to sugar!

It's another form of global depopulation! New Documentary coming about it! Not that we needed paid actors to tell us Soda pop is bad.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Look forward to your post. Have a great time and have fun on the forums. Have a drink on me.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OfManAndWolf
Hi, OfManAndWolf and welcome .

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks a lot, everyone!

And awesome pictures, Night Star.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OfManAndWolf
Hey everyone how's it going? New to the forums here and loving it. Finally a place where I can comfortably say I "fit in". Not that fitting in is my goal anymore. My interests are Political and world "evils", Metaphysics, and military technologies and conspiracies. I'm currently on the look out for people who practice shapeshifting, whether it be mental or the fabled physical transformations, as well as anyone with knowledge of E.T's. I'm not looking for anything specific here though in all actuality - Just along for the ride like everyone else. Feel free to chat me I a persona message about anything.

As always.. Have nice day.

By the way, say NO to sugar!

It's another form of global depopulation! New Documentary coming about it! Not that we needed paid actors to tell us Soda pop is bad.

Soda pop may be bad but back off the sugar, my sweet tooth says otherwise. Start a conspiracy on that I may never be your friend.

ET's ? Huh, never heard of them. Are they the ones chasing the "It" in Tag?

Welcome to the party, and of course....hello!

edit on 10-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Soda pop may be bad but back off the sugar, my sweet tooth says otherwise. Start a conspiracy on that I may never be your friend.

ET's ? Huh, never heard of them. Are they the ones chasing the "It" in Tag?

Welcome to the party, and of course....hello!

Haha, thank you. That was my first time calling them ET's. I don't care if it makes me sound more intellectual and believable, I think I'm switching back to "Aliens".

Is that you in the pic? Are you knowledgeable of archery?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hello and welcome OfManAndWolf. I'm glad you feel like you fit in here - I should probably say 'welcome home' instead! Hope to see you around,

B x

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I don't know if I'd call myself "knowledgable" but yes that's me and I can hit the target.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I don't know if I'd call myself "knowledgable" but yes that's me and I can hit the target.

Awesome. My sister, back in the day, hit a bull's eye her first two shots when they used to teach it in high school. She also went on to have the best "How to survive in the wild" project. Me? I can't tell Aminita Muscaria from... Another red and white mushroom. But I love my weapons, currently own a tactical crossbow myself, actually.

Can anyone tell me where to "edit" my profile? I can only look at it.

I know I should post this somewhere else, but it's my introduction and I'll post what I want! Fight the power! Fight the regime! Just kidding, don't ban me.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Greetings!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks guys! Man the commune here is just wicked. You all have cool pictures too.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
From one new member to another. Greetings .

top topics

join