It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Investigating Death of Man 2 Days after Slammed to Jail Floor During Arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
www.myfox28columbus.com... 28303.shtml#.VU3-tJORrP8

This happened near me. I wouldn't want to live in a world without police, considering they protect us from murderers, crazies, and criminals. However, a line needs to be drawn. That man was drunk, clearly wasn't making good decisions, but simply pointing and posturing at an officer is no excuse to get slammed and basically murdered. Every officer there knew he was drunk, and he was clearly outnumbered, they certainly could've restrained him in a much better manner than that.

And here's another video, this one not close to me: www.youtube.com...

Funny it is a few NYC cops get shot and suddenly NYCPD does WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO DO and only make arrests when they absolutely have to, everything else is inexcusable.

But police are people too, and we pay them to deal with the literal scum of the earth, they're bound to mess up and get fed up, and when that happens, the officers that mess up should lose their job. If I mess up at work I don't get leave with pay. It's ridiculous.
edit on 9-5-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
The USofA is accelerating down a road that ends with a cliff. If things keep going in the direction they are quickly moving, we will pass the point of no return, and the result will be quite ugly to say the least. I would like to think the brakes will be applied before that happens, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
is the man in the second video that died??? The first link .404's so I cannot really make a determination. If the man in the second video spit on the officer, I can understand the forceful reaction. It did not look like he slammed him hard enough to bust his head open, blood on the wall says otherwise though.

Remember the model that had her face busted open when they slammed her into the ground while holding her arms?? Oh yea you could hear the nasty smack and fracture of facial bones.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
is the man in the second video that died??? The first link .404's so I cannot really make a determination. If the man in the second video spit on the officer, I can understand the forceful reaction. It did not look like he slammed him hard enough to bust his head open, blood on the wall says otherwise though.

Remember the model that had her face busted open when they slammed her into the ground while holding her arms?? Oh yea you could hear the nasty smack and fracture of facial bones.

Not the second video, was first link. I don't know why it's 404'd I'll try to fix it after work. Basically the guy's pointing at officers and staggering a little, he points at the last officer with a small penis (sarcasm) and then that officer slaps his hand, guy postures, the cop slams him to the ground. They didn't even call a nurse. The second video what I see is the guy spitting at the floor, his head bashes against concrete, leaving a blood trail and him unconscious is a little.....much. If you watch the cop that did it, you can see he knows he screwed up.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Video: www.youtube.com...

Another article: www.dispatch.com...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19326814] I wouldn't want to live in a world without police, considering they protect us from murderers, crazies, and criminals.

Wow, you really have drunk the Koolaid haven't you?
Police protect us from 'nothing' with the exception of keeping the money they steal through tickets, fines and fees which are all victimless crimes.

AmeriKa would be a better place without the police and people who exercised their right to keep and bear arms.

new topics

top topics

join