It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada is hurting from being a US doggy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Upside down change in Alberta ruling party because Albertans are angry.

Why are they angry?

Because they are losing jobs and incomes.

Why are they losing money ?

Because oil went down.

Why did oil go down ?

Because US and Saudis wanted to hurt Russian Federation.

Why did they want to hurt them ?

Because US wanted to further expand NATO and wanted to use Ukraine to do it but Russia got in the way.

And what did Canada do about it ?

Nothing just went along like a good little doggy.

So what is Canada gonna say now ?

Nothing, good little doggies don't talk.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TorinoFer

What no Canadians on this site.

Are you Can-adians

Or are you Can't-adians

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Sure, right meow they are. But Alberta goes through 10 year booms. This is the tail end of one of those booms. Besides, most of the those workers aren't native to Alberta, and they just move back to their original provinces.

Why did oil go down ?

Umm no.

Oil went down because OPEC is afraid that the the US and Canada are going to overtake them in with the shale gas industry.

America surpassed Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest oil producer. So OPEC along with the shale gas industry were playing a game of chicken.

Because US wanted to further expand NATO and wanted to use Ukraine to do it but Russia got in the way.

That had nothing to do with oil prices and Canada can't do anything about that, nor should we, since we aren't involved and Russia is a key partner for Canada, economically.

Canadians are angry because the Conservative Government, sold us down the River to China, has been trying to pass Draconian spying laws and programs and has divested funds from social programs which had been a widely touted campaign promise.

~Tenth
edit on 5/8/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

For you to call historic change in Alberta ruling party as no big deal 10 year booms and busts, is frankly quite nonsensical.

For you to claim oil price going down at the time US organized sanctions against Russia as nothing to do with Russia, is funny.

And for you to claim US had nothing to do with Ukraine overthrow despite money and Senators going there, is triple nonsense.

Even Biden's family has positions now in Ukraine.

Lets just put our cards on the table shall we, at least i am willing to do that.

Canada has no sovereignty, and will Damage itself in order to serve US foreign interests.

Why don't you just come out and say how that is not true.
edit on 8-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

For you to call historic change in Alberta ruling party as no big deal 10 year booms and busts, is frankly quite nonsensical.

The political change sure, is drastic, but we all saw it coming. The Conversatives ruined their own imagine over the last 10 years.

For you to claim oil price going down at the time US organized sanctions against Russia as nothing to do with Russia, is funny.

You should go ahead, and prove that, with sources, instead of conjecture.

What I stated, is easily provable, with sources like this:

www.vox.com...
www.bbc.com...
www.cbc.ca...

And for you to claim US had nothing to do with Ukraine overthrow despite money and Senators going there, is triple nonsense.

I said nothing about that topic, at all. There is nothing about Ukraine in my post above, nor in you OP, I wonder why you brought it up?

Canada has no sovereignty, and will damage itself in order to serve US foreign interests.

No country has Sovereignty anymore, it's all controlled by the Globalist Oligarchs at the highest level.

~Tenth

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
No country has Sovereignty anymore, it's all controlled by the Globalist Oligarchs at the highest level.

~Tenth

The links you provided are western MSM links, those are called propaganda by anyone outside of EU, US, Canada.

As for what I quoted you.

Not true, Russia has sovereignty.

China has sovereignty, like em or hate them.

Bunch of South American countries have sovereignty.

Pretty much anyone who didn't adopt Private System of Central Banking.
edit on 8-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The links you provided are western MSM links, those are called propaganda by anyone outside of EU, US, Canada.

Again, please provide your own sources then, to prove what you said was true. Just saying no, it's propaganda, doesn't cut it.

Not true, Russia has sovereignty.

LOL No it doesn't

Russia is owned by it's Oligarchs. Putin and his rich friends control Russia, not the people. How is that Sovereignty?

China has sovereignty, like em or hate them.

China is a slave to the US as much as the US is a slave to China. Who do you think buys almost ALL of China's exports?

America.

Bunch of South American countries have sovereignty.

They would be the closest thing to free I suppose, you're right about that.

Pretty much anyone who didn't adopt Private System of Central Banking.

Most if not all countries have centralized banking, including the ones you claim do not. China and Russia both have dealings with the IMF.

Russia's Debt: www.nationaldebtclocks.org...

OH and Russia, did a bail out of it's banks, with FOREIGN BANKING MONEY.

Russian Bank Bailout

Mind you, Russia's external foreign debt is pretty low, but it's internet banks own billions in foreign debt, so much so that the Kremlin had to help otherwise it would have been a huge problem for the Russian Economy.

So as you can see, by the sources listed above, Russia, is just as much a slave to the international banking cartels as any other country is.

Nice try though.

~Tenth

edit on 5/8/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Canadians are angry because the Conservative Government, sold us down the River to China, has been trying to pass Draconian spying laws and programs and has divested funds from social programs which had been a widely touted campaign promise.

~Tenth

True. Unfortunately we're going down the same dark path US did

Bill C-51 passes in House of Commons

The federal government's controversial new anti-terrorism bill has won the approval of the House of Commons.

The Anti-Terrorism Act, also known as Bill C-51, easily passed third reading by a margin of 183 to 96, thanks to the Conservative government's majority and the promised support of the third-party Liberals.

The legislation gives the Canadian Security Intelligence Service more power to thwart suspected terrorist plots — not just gather information about them.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Good post but.........

Sure, right meow they are. But Alberta goes through 10 year booms. This is the tail end of one of those booms. Besides, most of the those workers aren't native to Alberta, and they just move back to their original provinces.

I watched super troopers last night and was expecting a few more meows!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dear citizens of any nation:

You have governments, who control your nation. Politicians thst control how you live. At the higher level no government represents any of its people, nor do people represent their nation.

We all work for the banks. Which is an interconnected network globally.

Stop pretending your nations have anymore good or any less bad, then any other. The people who govern our lives, work globally.

USA vs Russia is an illusion created by Mas media blitz thst the governed humans watch because obviously life isn't fulfilling enough. .

Don't make this a nationalist thing. It's all ran by the same people. And in being so, all nations have their ups and downs while they press for Order of this New World.

Silly thread

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Here you go

Educate yourself,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Here you go

Full explanation.

edit on 9-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer

Here you go

Educate yourself,

Educate myself?

Who are you again?

I've been educating myself since I waan very young, always knowing something wasn't right.

Nice downplay though

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Educate myself?

Who are you again?

The new teacher of Anti West propaganda...you must have missed the memo.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I may not agree with everything but I'm pretty sure that oil prices went down to hurt Russia too.
Canada is just collateral damage.

And especially since Harper is PM, Canada is the USA's and globalists lap dog.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Here you go

Educate yourself,

Not even a blog, just opinion? Well, hell. I'm convinced as I know everything on the internet is true.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What no Canadians on this site.

Are you Can-adians

Or are you Can't-adians

Not taking the bait.

The largest contributor to the depressed oil prices is America with its "Drill, Baby, Drill" policy. They've got so much oil, they're running out of places to store it. However, with the price of a barrel going past $60, I doubt it's much of a concern anymore.

Canada's biggest problem is two-fold: The bitumen they're steaming out of the soil in the Tar Sands is both an expensive process and also very corrosive. The fact that chemical additives (dilbit) are required to move it through pipelines is an additional cost and the mixture is very corrosive as well.

Not a great substitute for sweet crude.

As far as the NDP taking the reins of power... it's no surprise to me. The roots of that party is Social Credit, which has a history in western Canada and especially on the prairies. Besides, Calgary has a very popular mayor who is anything but aligned with the Far Right. Albertans are sick and tired of being a 'one-industry' province and are looking to diversify, making themselves less susceptible to boom & bust.

That's a good thing, imo.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Why did oil go down ?

Umm no.

Oil went down because OPEC is afraid that the the US and Canada are going to overtake them in with the shale gas industry.

America surpassed Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest oil producer. So OPEC along with the shale gas industry were playing a game of chicken.

That had nothing to do with oil prices and Canada can't do anything about that, nor should we, since we aren't involved and Russia is a key partner for Canada, economically.

~Tenth

I don't think the OP was looking to the bubble-gum MSM version of the situation.

Say what you want but not long after Russia started sticking their nose into western expansion, oil prices plummeted. Sure we blamed Saudi and sure they might go along with it since the Saudi/911 connection is still hanging in the wind. We wanted Russia to suffer and low oil prices is how that happens. Your saying it was just a coincidental fluke? Cause those are so common, right?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

True. The way to hurt Putin is economic. Worked in the 80's. See no reason it wouldn't work again. Their economy isn't very diverse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join