It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Read Hate Comments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This video is fake. As in setup. Nobody could laugh about so much hatered and threats directed at him.

I'm calling propaganda. If i were a muslim.. i would be horrified at this. I guess they are also laughing reading ISIS threats ?

Obvious setup.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Thank you, I really needed a good laugh.

There is a fabulous documentary, I think Netflix might have it, called The Muslims are Coming. Americans that happen to be Muslim tour the US of A on a comedy tour and it is freaking hilarious.

Even haters... you might learn something.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

No.. but have you ever been embarrassed to the point that all you could do was laugh/smile and come up with reasons as to why?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ahh F-It! I clearly won't make anyone see it differently... so ( good night )

But that's what makes it great... think for yourselves...

edit on 8-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

This country was not founded on the bible.

Ridiculous claim.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

And what is the Christian way of life? To force everyone to live under the laws of Christian dogma?

I'm not quite sure what this Christian dogma really is as you seem to imply, or what the meaning of "force" is to you....

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
This video is fake. As in setup. Nobody could laugh about so much hatered and threats directed at him.

I'm calling propaganda. If i were a muslim.. i would be horrified at this. I guess they are also laughing reading ISIS threats ?

Obvious setup.

Well no one laughs as ISIS threats... and there is a good reason why....

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
The thing is, these Muslims get to sit there and laugh about comments...meanwhile Christians in the Middle East are being beheaded by the hundreds. Isn't it great to live in the USA?
Yeah , as a muslim i laugh at you all if you get beheaded ! Say what ? are you ok dude ?

Firstly christians are not the prime target of beheading . maybe less that 50-100 christians were beheaded by ISIS . whereas the number of beheaded muslims passes thousands . so spare me your hate speech .

secondly , your problem is that you think muslims are all filled with hate . there are 1 billion muslims in the world . if they all enjoy you getting beheaded , they would have (We would have) done it ourselves . good luck fighting against a billion strong army .

let me give you an example : you travel to a city with a population of 1 million . someone mugs you and beats the living crap outta you . after 5 years , whats the first thing that comes to your mind when someone names that city ? "They're all muggers" . thats what you'll definitely say .

now because 0.0001% of muslim population is doing some crazy shiit , you're acussing all muslims of laughing when a christians are beheaded .

i'm a muslim , and i'm heck proud of it . i resent anything that these groups stand for .

before anything i'm a human . we all are .

so please dude , cut it .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

"This country was founded on the Bible" If that's true, why did the founding fathers even bother to write "frreedom of religion" into the constitution?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: buster2010

And what is the Christian way of life? To force everyone to live under the laws of Christian dogma?

I'm not quite sure what this Christian dogma really is as you seem to imply, or what the meaning of "force" is to you....

Political Right Wing Christian Lobby.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

For Pete's sake watch the video and the comments before spouting off. You're not comprehending well.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I support you.

But, you peaceful Muslims do need to speak up more.

So do the peaceful Christians that aren't trying to force their beliefs through politics.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I watched the video but if i misunderstood your comment i apologize , my english skills are not the best .

_Annee :

Peaceful muslims are not only speaking more , but also shouting their vocal cords out .

no one seems to listen . no one listens to 99.999% of muslims , since the remaining fanatical terrorist ones apparently are getting more attention because of the terror they are causing .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

I watched the video but if i misunderstood your comment i apologize , my english skills are not the best .

_Annee :

Peaceful muslims are not only speaking more , but also shouting their vocal cords out .

no one seems to listen . no one listens to 99.999% of muslims , since the remaining fanatical terrorist ones apparently are getting more attention because of the terror they are causing .

I listen.

I also understand not all Christians are the Westboro variety.

I am atheist myself. But, have respect for those of faith - - - who are honest and sincere - - - who are not trying to force others to adhere to their belief via political control.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Ya there are a couple of representatives that say things now and then that make us all do the face palm, but I fail to see the forced living under Christian dogma part... I truly feel people are very naive about what living under a religious dogma is really like, I for one have experienced it first hand...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's radical Muslims like this @sshole that makes my blood boil. I'm not a fan of Fox News by any stretch of the imagination, but I watched this video on Prison Planet of an Islamic Imam spewing his evil and hate in the name of his prophet. These people think they can force their extremist views and religious beliefs on everyone!

I don't wish any ill will on anyone, but when someone thinks killing another human being or forcing their beliefs on others is something their God condones, it's evil and it needs to be wiped off the planet. If the Muslim religion can be twisted and used in such a way to drive people to kill for their beliefs, than "peaceful" Muslims should wake-up and realize there is definitely an evil deception at work in their religious beliefs.

How do you justify violence, killing men, women and children, stonings, beheadings, mercy killings, making women subservient to men and driving men, women and children to become suicide bombers? This is supposed to be a peaceful religion? Call it what you want, Islamophobia or bigotry, can anyone blame the rest of the civilized world for being outraged and uneasy around Muslims? How can they even be trusted anymore? These "Nice" neighborhood Muslims have turned out to be terrorists.

I'm no longer a practicing Catholic, but if I still was, and Catholics started to kill people in the name of their God, I would have dropped my belief in Catholicism like a bad habit. For Muslims to declare they're a "peaceful religion" is like the Nazis saying they love Jews.

Here's the video of this twisted Imam.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Ya there are a couple of representatives that say things now and then that make us all do the face palm, but I fail to see the forced living under Christian dogma part... I truly feel people are very naive about what living under a religious dogma is really like, I for one have experienced it first hand...

Understand that I am 67 years old and have watched this "fight" for many years.

Christians had more control over this country then they ever should have. It is slowly, through legislation, being taken away from them. They are not being persecuted, but they are losing control - - - as it should be.

Muslim belief has as much right in this country as Christians. We are Not a Christian nation. We are a "melting pot".

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

I think your 99.999% is slightly off and that is the issue. We can all agree that the vast majority of western Muslims are not extremist, but in many other countries it is not that way. Even at 99.9% that puts 1 million that would be willing to cut your head off, and that is why it is a world issue...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Muslim belief has as much right in this country as Christians. We are Not a Christian nation. We are a "melting pot".

Sure we can agree.... But 78% of America is Christian, 16% is non-religious and .4% is Muslim.... We are pretty damn close to being a Christian nation...hehe

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Obvious setup.

Well no one laughs as ISIS threats... and there is a good reason why....

...and you feel that none of those that threathened in the video...could possibly go bonkers and go on a muslim killing spree ? It establishes a mindset...and I for one would not feel comfortable knowing that people around me harbor such thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join