It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to learn "Manifest production"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Good day,

For those of you who are new to the subject, here is a link to the original thread that discuss' this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although the topic is controversial, it is not the first time I've come across the information.

I'm really not sure if it will work let alone how many years it may take to manifest even the slightest thing, but I figure if anyone can do it then it would be me.

Also I would appreciate any information you all have regarding the subject, if any..I know it's a rather obscure topic.

I'm currently in possession of a writing by a 33 degree "elder of Zion", although there is a warning that states the writings are for learning to manifest using negative energy.

Also in the link I provided, most of the information is no longer accessible so if anyone could forward it to me that would be great.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing what ATS thinks of the subject.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

This sounds interesting, but it doesnt seems like any of the links works anymore, i did found this though

HUMAN PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGIES & LERM DRIVERS

Iam gonna read through that now, do you have anymore info on this??

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Do you have copies of the original essays in the linked post? If so, could you share them?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

I wish I had more info on this but unfortunately I do not

Thanks for the link though, I'm also checking it out right now

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I don't have any copies sorry
it seems that the link was removed for some reason *cough*

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i believe i have at least one of the essays, not sure if ive got any more, this is all i could find docdro.id... ill have a deeper dig through my archives later.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye
Actually, it looks like that may be all 3.

Thank you very much!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Awesome thank you so much! I'm going to make copies now so that it doesn't get deleted like most things I find on the net that are not meant for public consumption.

top topics

join