It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible case of "alien" channeled automatic writing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ok so this strange case came across my desk today and thought I would share it here for peer review. The subject claims to have witnessed a UFO above his house for several nights. Eventually he began to see flashing balls of light in the trees near his home. He then claims that he was filming these balls of light and reported that it only took him 5 minutes, however his wife said he was missing for 45 minutes. Later that night around 9pm he sits down with a pen and paper and begins to have this uncanny desire to write. So he writes these strange symbols and hieroglyphics on sheets of paper from 9pm-12pm for the next 3 nights. He said other than confiding this to his wife he has never shared these drawings (and their origins) with anyone. I am making zero claims as to the validity of any of this, as I barely know the individual, however all things peculiar is what I chase, seeking answers for my own bizarre encounters.

He may be alittle mentally unstable, he made the claim about showing them to a gas station attendant who confirmed they were "sumarian script" and actually interpreted them.... (??). He also said he presented them to a panel of professors at the university of Wisconsin who rejected them stating "the university is not ready for this information" or something to that odd effect.

I admit a good story with supposed evidence always intrigues me. I could use your help in identifying the cryptic cyphers he drew, and to discover where all this leads.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Automatic writing or psychography is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source.

edit on 4-5-2015 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
The subject claims to have witnessed a UFO above his house for several nights. Eventually he began to see flashing balls of light in the trees near his home

So where is the high definition video taken using a tripod of this UFO and lights?

he made the claim about showing them to a gas station attendant who confirmed they were "sumarian script" and actually interpreted them....

Well of course we all know gas station attendants can read "sumarian script" - it is part of their training!

He also said he presented them to a panel of professors at the university of Wisconsin who rejected them stating "the university is not ready for this information" or something to that odd effect.

So this "panel of nameless professors" just sit around waiting for someone to present them with some "sumarian script"!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What I find odd about it is that symbols only repeat in pairs, and not elsewhere in the "text". Additionally, it seems way too busy for what you would think would be communication, as it should be much more efficient, with simple lines that can be put down quickly. Just my 2c.
edit on 4-5-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Doesn't look like Sumerian Script to me...

Of course, I'm no expert.

Simply looks like doodles, since many symbols don't line up either horizontally or vertically, and are just kinda all over the pages.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
is this an actual known language? to my untrained eyes it looks fairly complicated for someone to invent by imagination alone. I assume he is either writing/copying a known language or much less likely drafting an unknown one, and least likely of all... pulling each symbol up out of thin air.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
if this is how they communicate..i feel sorry for them.
they could have a birthday before they finished a grocery list.
seriously though, something else may be going on.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So this "panel of nameless professors" just sit around waiting for someone to present them with some "sumarian script"!

Something about the way you worded that drew a picture in my mind of the Loan Committee from the Iron Bank of Braavos. -chuckle

As for the 'drawrings' ... did anyone see PacMan in the second photo?

It looked to me like someone spent a lot of time with the indecipherable book (the Voynich manuscript).

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
can someone please post the pictures here on ATS? I don't want my website to overshadow the topic at hand.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It looked to me like someone spent a lot of time with the indecipherable book (the Voynich manuscript).

are there any characters that line up from there? THAT would be fascinating!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

I would reverse that...

It seems most likely he's pulling it out of thin air.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat

But can you pump gas (petrol)?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat thank you for your raw opinion. What are your credentials again?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

is this an actual known language? to my untrained eyes it looks fairly complicated for someone to invent by imagination alone.

All writing is invented by imagination alone.

link   

I'm not discounting that he may have a screw or two loose. Oddly he comes across as if he is fully lucid when he speaks.

link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

is this an actual known language? to my untrained eyes it looks fairly complicated for someone to invent by imagination alone.

All writing is invented by imagination alone.

yes by the contributions of an entire community not by a single man alone

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
can you tell me what he drew these with?
pen, pencil?
and what kind of paper?
i am an artist myself and am just curious.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: gspat

Only self serve.
edit on 4-5-2015 by gspat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51 I personally have no idea and don't want to bother the man this late at night with art questions
. I can ask him, but he's a bit of a talker and I'm getting ready to go to bed. I'm just curious if any of the symbols can be identified with something known.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: autopat51 I personally have no idea and don't want to bother the man this late at night with art questions
. I can ask him, but he's a bit of a talker and I'm getting ready to go to bed. I'm just curious if any of the symbols can be identified with something known.

i ask because if he is not an artist, he would not have these things laying about.
if an alien was in his head would he not just grab what was handy?

sorry, this just looks a bit set up to me.

edit on 4-5-2015 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: gspat thank you for your raw opinion. What are your credentials again?

I can type and doodle...

Good enough?

But seriously, all languages have in common that the symbols they use flow in a line.

Either left to right, right to left, top to bottom, bottom to top, or a combination as a "plowshare" where they change direction at the edge of the writing surface...

I don't see that, especially on the first linked page. It looks more like, well, doodles.

As for languages I know... mostly just English, but I am able to read Russian and Greek with a little understanding (not much though).

Having said that, I also don't see symbol repetition. So, it's nothing phonetical if it IS a language.
edit on 4-5-2015 by gspat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join