It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Baltimore 6 will NOT be convicted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19307294]Asktheanimals[/post
My own personal conspiracy thought process is that this is one of many seeds that is being planted, but there is yet to be more fertilizer added at a later date.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There is more to this story than anyone here has heard...my guess. While the man should not be dead and it is a bit of a shame, the cops did not simply decided to commit a group murder, risk their jobs, pensions, lives, etc. It simply didn't happen. But...while I think there is a good possibility that they SHOUDN'T be convicted of anything close to murder...I'll predict this. The local and federal government will continue (yes...I said continue) to railroad them into prison.

You see...we have race problems in this country. We also have black people that care nothing about the law and a much higher percentage than white people when compared to the number of each race in this country. Based upon this, it becomes obvious that black people have some growing up to do, and some civilization to learn. Rioting, stealing and burning their own community to show they are pissed? OK...have they returned all the stole from their own??? Of course not. It was just another excuse to be who they really are. Takers and trouble makers. Not everyone...obviously...but a large percentage.

If any group of people can not control themselves, not steal, not be criminals, etc...maybe they shouldn't be here. Assuming I'm right that the majority of black people dislike these criminals...they should back me up on this. But I somehow doubt that will happen.

But watch Obama, Holder and the usuals go after these cops, especially the white ones. They will...just like Zimmerman and whats-his-name with the "hands up don't shoot" lie.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ok, I got one prediction right though I'm usually wrong.
It didn't quite generate the response I was thinking it would though.
I guess after 1 riot it takes time to ignore the damage to their own neighborhoods and to build up enough anger to do it again .

Which begs the question: were there paid agents provocateur which started the initial rioting?

<< 1   >>

join