It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Baltimore 6 will NOT be convicted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here but having never posted a thread in this forum before perhaps it's time. I'm predicting that the 6 officers being charged in the death of Freddy Gray will not be convicted of any serious charges. I'm not basing this on any crystal ball but on years of watching how the PTB manipulate the public. The recent riots in Baltimore were bad but not out of control, which is what they want. The best way to make things spin out of control is to raise people's hopes up and then smash them in utter disappointment.

Confirmation for this has come from various sources which relayed to me that:

The man who videotaped the arrest of Freddy Gray was intimated by police.
3 witnesses to the same have also received the same treatment and threats.
Prosecutors are preparing a case that is basically unwinnable leading no convictions.

They don't want this pot to boil over prematurely, they want the pressure to build up so that it will explode just as we saw in 1992 when somehow a jury was convinced that Rodney King assaulted officer's billy clubs with his head. Small wonder people went nuts. I expect no different from this except perhaps a wider response from throughout the country.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I hope you are wrong but if precedence has taught us anything, you are probably correct about the "serious" component of the conviction not being handed-down. And if so, the fallout, unlike the King verdict, has the potential to send the country into a state of mayhem which may take weeks or months to recover from. (I'm thinking Ferguson and of course Baltimore as test case examples)

They don't want this pot to boil over prematurely, they want the pressure to build up so that it will explode

That would suggest premeditated ulterior motive by those who have judicial power - and those that have judicial power have political affiliations therefore now it seems Jade Helm may very well prove beneficial for another reason now, Mr Nostradamus.

Predictions and prophecies indeed - When is the verdict due?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There isn't even a trial date set, so it could take as much as a year to get the final verdict. Coincidentally, next year is an election year.
edit on 4-5-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Nothing like a lame duck President to throw the weak to the wolves.
Wall street is still hungry and these protesters are making them nervous.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Unfortunately...you are most likely right...and what you have stated is probably what TPTB are up to in this situation.

I just have to wonder what are all their (hidden agendas) that we have yet to know about.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think you're right, but for different reason. Grey should not have died. On that we should all agree and something happened while he was in custody that allowed for his death. BUT, I think the prosecutor over-charged. Murder means the cops set out to kill Freddie intentionally. The prosecutors are going to have to prove that those cops, all 6 (including three who are black), looked out and said, "Let's kill that man!" When they went in to arrest Freddie.

Does anyone think they did that? I honestly don't. I do think they went overboard and ignored him when he complained.

But that's negligence. So negligent homocide or manslaughter, but not murder.

So I think we're set up for either a modern lynching or a Rodney King riot.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I dont think your going out on a limb, to predict exactly what 99% of Americans are probably or have already decided for themselves. That no one will be found guilty, It will be a stupid race dividing case, that will prove America's police forces are ridiculously backed up by lob-sided, blackmailed government officials, who only care about there own gains. Not a nations gains. ITs absurd

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The recent riots in Baltimore were bad but not out of control, which is what they want.

So they are learning then. Instead of actually delivering justice (in this case), they put people off by charging the officers, this time. Can't have any repeat like Ferguson, cover ups that obvious are risky to business as usual.

I knew they weren't going to follow through when they let the officers make bail…

Probably hold a kangaroo court, stacked like the Grand Jury in Fergie, reduce the charges, fine the city, pay off the victims, and sentence the guilty parties to community service… like police work, maybe.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Of course they won't. All six people are not guilty of all the charges listed. It was a stupid move to throw all those charges at all the officers. They need to do some actual investigating, find out who did what, and charge them with that crime.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Of course they won't. All six people are not guilty of all the charges listed. It was a stupid move to throw all those charges at all the officers. They need to do some actual investigating, find out who did what, and charge them with that crime.

It is possible that they did conduct an investigation and charged them accordingly? Some of the charges, while very serious in nature, are also very specific. There must have been ample evidence in order for them to even consider some of these charges.

Of course, it could also be that they are going to throw everything at them to see what sticks.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Since I have a feeling these officers are innocent I would say you took the safe bet here. I will be the first to go off on cops when they take criminal actions against the public, but this seems like the wrong battle to me.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My guess is negligent homicide as well for the driver, if this in fact happened in the van.

What I would like to see is the initial arrest. All the video I could find only shows the officers picking him up from the ground.

Why is it cut there? or is that when the witness started filming?

Did they do the typical full bodyweight through knee to the back of the neck, just under the head, that you see with over aggressive arrests?

Why can't they just put people in handcuffs, why the need to slam people on the concrete? This is where most of these suspects get injured.

It would make complete sense since he looked like he had nerve problems on the trip to the van.

My theory is that this is what happened and he flailed all over the van because he couldn't control his muscles anymore.

Maybe he tried to alert the police cause he knew something was going wrong ie loss of motor function?

Nasty case all around.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
They will plead guilty to lesser charges and spend some time in a candy ass prison in Arizona with the coke dealers and tax evaders.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

To further piss off the people bail was set at $300,000 for the 6 officers charged with murder.
The guy who broke the windows on the police car his bail was $500,000.
Slap in the face.

What I am hoping is that the people of Baltimore will think this way and prevent a build up and let down of emotions.
It takes 2 to play this game and there are always options for how to respond.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
There isn't even a trial date set, so it could take as much as a year to get the final verdict. Coincidentally, next year is an election year.

My bet is they are going to make it a slow drawn out process, while fluoridating the water in Baltimore.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What I am hoping is that the people of Baltimore will think this way and prevent a build up and let down of emotions.

Hard to keep up the level of discontent when authorities drag it out. Remember how long they took to announce the grand jury decision in Ferguson? Seems they are going to do the same thing here only slightly different, resulting in the same cool down period.

Thats why the quick and speedy public trial is so important, it gives both sides their day in court, sooner the better. Lengthy pre trial and trial proceedings give people more time to cheat, influence witnesses and alter evidence.

Give everyone closure, Git er dun…

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's also possible that he had an undiagnosed weakness in his spinal column. He had recently had another injury that he was recovering from. It's possible there might have been trauma that was missed during that earlier incident that might have contributed simply by making his spine weaker. That doesn't excuse the cops, but it may also partially explain why they ignored his complaints if a normally healthy man wouldn't have had that kind of problem.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you want to know what murderous intent looks like, just for point of reference, go watch the video of the cop from South Carolina shooting the man in the back. Then ask yourself why there is absolutely NO controversy over what happened there.

Then come back and reconsider this.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Listening to the prosecutor drum on about giving the people what they want and blah blah blah I just kept thinking this is mostly political.

Listening to the prosecutors husband whine about reaganomics was even worse. A town that is almost all democrats for decades and they are complaining about reaganomics! Perhaps its the failed liberal policies that have been in place for decades.

I see now way they can prove 2nd degree murder. Gray had drugs in his system, he had a rap sheet a mile long, and he ran! I am surprised they dont have cameras in the paddy wagons!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

that guy is also looking at life,i found it hard to belive but rioting carries a life sentence in Maryland,hopefully they throw the life charge at the dbag who cut that fire hose (Domo's thread says they caught him ) but as a point of clarification they tend to asign higher bail to those they consider flight risks /more serious charges as all of these cops have their mugs plastered all over the media it goes to reason they cant exactly just run off and disapear and if they tried they would problay be caught by an angry mob

top topics

<<   2 >>

join