It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the dumb things we do

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
sitting in a massive empty lecture room with a scrambled brain is kind of creepy here
i could really use some distraction.. if u care to share stories..

really anything from funny to some serious dumb stuff from just being plain brainwashed or with serious consequences or what ever

here are some of mine from top of my head

once i reached for a seatbelt when i set on toilet

cooking..i asked friend to hand me the ipan

two weeks ago mad driving a slow black car had the audacity to slowly pull out into my lane and really took its sweet ass time .there where two people standing on curb waving at the car completely ignoring the fact they have just block me.. so I honked my horn and flicked my middle finger at the ladies then I did a burnout and flicked the driver. then i realized it was a funeral car.

i appologise this may be not appropriate but is simple as puberty.. i thought cervix was a tumor.. even took myself to doctors

as a kid i always hid in rubbish bins

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

LOL! Thanx for the smiles this morning!

I have a LOT of Dumb Tales. I'll share one..

I Ran myself over with My truck once. Pulled into a gas station, threw it into park and hopped out of the drivers side. It was not in park but reverse and the open door knocked me down, and a front tire ran me over across my knees! The guy inside watched wide eyed as My wife pulled me over to the other side and helped Me in!

edit on 4-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Crikey mate, anything I put to this thread would be pretty tame compared to your story. Must say I got a good laugh. Kinda like a cop I knew who was trying to wake a person up in bed, very quietly and with respect. Said person was dead.

Paramedics later had a laugh.

Regards,

Bally
edit on 4-5-2015 by bally001 because: flamin spellin mate!

edit on 4-5-2015 by bally001 because: Crikey.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I once got my finger stuck in a hole on a bus stop 😩 a old women got off a bus and put washing liquid on it to help get the finger out while everyone was giggling on the bus,it worked but I walked away thanking the lady not wanting to get on that bus lol I was 25 at the time 😊 a reply to: MimiSia

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: darknewt

Deserved a star that one mate.

2nd.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I got married, does that count?
edit on 4-5-2015 by Indigent because: jk darling you are the best, plz dont kill me

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Yah that does!! I am in that dumb club too!! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Oh man I was a stupid child.

I licked my grandmothers freezer and got stuck for over 10mins, then pulled away, with my tongue still on the freezer.

I used to believe that every punchline in every cracker was 'ants-wear' instead of 'answer' and it didn't mind what the setup was I always found it absolutely hilarious as I pictured ants in pants.

Licking my finger and putting it in a socket because my sister dared me to.

Shouting the c word at the top of my lungs because my older sister made it appear on commadore hangman and knew my dad would slap me silly..... He did.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

ROFLMAO!!!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I have to share a couple of dumb stories on behalf of my father-in-law.

My brother-in-law is a grape farmer and had to do some business out of town. His father wanted to go for the ride. They stopped and had a big breakfast along the way. After they left the restaurant and got back into into their truck, my 72 year-old father in-law loosens his belt and unbuttons his pants from being bloated by their big breakfast.

After driving for awhile my brother-in-law had to stop and get gas at a nearby convenience store. When he went into the store to pay, him and the clerks looked out the window and saw his father-in-law standing in his tidy whities near the truck with his pants down to his knees fervently trying to pull his pants back up. (He stepped out of the truck to stretch his legs and forgot his pants were unbuttoned).

As you can imagine, the clerk and my brother-in-law had a good laugh and my brother-in-law had to reluctantly tell the clerk that the guy standing in his underwear was his father.

...Another long trip, except it was with me my family and his wife. His wife was sitting in the back seat of our car and my daughter was drinking bottle water that had a squirt nozzle on the end. (My father-in-law is a grumpy old man just so you can understand his actions in this story). He was sitting on the passenger side of me in the front seat. He had to take a prescription pill so his wife said to use my daughter's water bottle to take his pill. My daughter handed him the bottle and his wife said, "now be careful, don't squeeze the bottle too hard because the water comes out real fast and you don't want to choke!

Of course, my father in-law doesn't heed the warning, squeezes the water bottle too hard and starts choking on the water. He gets so mad because he's choking he takes the bottle to throw it out the passenger window, but the window was up and the bottle bounced off the window and hit him back in the face. We all laughed hysterically as he was bitching all the way home.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

OMFG These are Funny as Hell!! Thanx for sharing!! LMAO!!!

edit on 4-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
lol, I like this thread.
I did a lot of dumb stuff when I was younger.

I once wrapped newspaper around my legs and put a paper bag on my head. Set fire to the bag and newspaper and then dropped in on a half pipe on a skateboard. That was dumb.

Another one I can remember was sticking my wet finger into an empty light socket after playing football.
That was bad...lol

I hope my boys don't turn out like I did!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I had a similar situation in my car. About 10 years ago I was driving up a residential street doing about 25mph. A car came flying up behind me and I couldn't even see his hood because of how close he was. He was swerving slightly and I started to get pissed off at how close he was, so I did what any young jerk would do....slow down even more.

This went on for about a half mile, and when he saw a clearing in the oncoming traffic he passed me. I was so pissed off that I had a certain bird ready for this impatient ahole, when he got on my side I looked over ready to flip it...

And that's when I saw the hateful eyes of a severely distraught man, and his severely in labor wife huffing and puffing in the passenger seat with one hand on the dash and one on her belly. They turned up the hospital road 2 blocks after and I still feel bad about it.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
to this day i am not entirely sure why, but i put a remote control in my fish tank once.
Only two hours later i noticed one of my plecos sucking on it.

a few years ago, i was still smoking, so i went outside to smoke and i put the keys in the lock on the INSIDE...and closed the door.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I once lit the wrong end of a cigarette and smoked the entire filter before noticing.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh boy! I can tell that this thread is going to be fun. When I was a kid I put my finger in the light socket. The lamp was plugged in and on.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Some cartoons are quite impressionable on young minds. My favorite cartoon was the Road Runner. I got this ingenious idea to jump off our garage holding an umbrella in my hand. I used to watch Wile E. Coyote jumping off a cliff opening an umbrella and floating down to the ground (later to be ran over by a truck, lol). Hey, I thought this makes sense!

Well I had to try it, but of course the umbrella didn't slow my fall and I ended up spraining my ankle. It's a good thing I learned my lesson because I can remember Wile E. Cyote would run as fast as he could to try to make it to an opposite cliff edge. He was running so fast he was actually getting traction in the air! It's a good thing I didn't try that stunt, or I wouldn't be replying to this post.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As a kid I was so dumb that one time I ran full speed into a full length mirror at a store shattering it because I thought it was a door way to another room there.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I frequently (done it three times now over the last few years.) throw out my house keys on accident when cleaning my apartment. For some stupid reason I'll put them instead of in my pocket in the grocery bag or something similar when I walk back from a store. I'll use the bag as trash for the dinner prep and forget my keys are in there.

In fact I have no idea where my apartment keys are right now. I've been braking into my own apartment for the last two weeks because I'm too embarrassed to tell my manager that I lost the keys...AGAIN.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm Dumbass

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join