It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have questions about JADE HELM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ive read a few threads and a few links etc and the whole jade helm thing seems to me to just be an excercise. However i have a few maybe call them silly if you will questions.

I read that they will be doing drills for internment camps, does that mean they actually come and get us from our homes?

I read that they will be infiltrating the normal surroundings, so does this mean make friends with them or stay away from them?

Basically here is my worry, I live in a specific area of the jade helm proposed areas and was wondering if i should take an extended vacation away from that area while they run this exercise in my neighborhood.

Im worried will my hubby be able to get to and from work during these training things for two months or is it going to screw up our income altogether if they plan on closing roads or something?

Can someone who has experience in these training things give me some insight as to how they interact with us local yocals while they are playing war games?
edit on 4-5-2015 by Thisisfun2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisisfun2015

Preposition assets to be ready for possible September chaos.

“the Mystery of the Shemitah”, points also to September, 2015. The Coming World Economic Reset?

Isaac Newton's September, 2015 prophecy

Daniel's "49" prophecy: 49 Hebrew years from June 7th, 1967 comes to September 23, 2015 (49 years x 360 days/yr = 17640 days). This date falls on the Eve of Yom Kippur.

Pope's historic address to Congress and the UN September 2015

Other possibilities:

Conspiracy theories of a supposedly known asteroid impact would occur around September 23-24, 2015

If America in the Bible is Babylon. A massive earthquake going right through the center of the United States that has the power to bring America to its knees.
edit on 4-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Can someone who has experience in these training things give me some insight as to how they interact with us local yocals while they are playing war games?

Odds are, you won't see much of anything, much less have any direct contact with any of it.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

well many of the articles mention rural areas etc and i live in a somewhat rural area where even cell phones and internet are a scarce luxury most of the time.

I am more concerned about my hubby getting to and from work and whether or not i should put a leash on my dogs when i walk them in the evenings

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisisfun2015

Im worried will my hubby be able to get to and from work during these training things for two months or is it going to screw up our income altogether if they plan on closing roads or something?

They're practicing for war on your own streets and you're worried about how it will affect your getting to work on time?

Holy crap.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I am more concerned about my hubby getting to and from work and whether or not i should put a leash on my dogs when i walk them in the evenings
There could be some convoy activity so from your point of view there might be more "traffic" than usual. Not necessarily though, there aren't all that many troops involved.

Your dogs? If they're well enough trained to walk off the leash most of the time they'll probably be fine.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

They're practicing for war on your own streets and you're worried about how it will affect your getting to work on time?

What makes you think the maneuvers will be in the streets?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

thank you Phage.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I live in a rural earea where "streets" are dirt roads so Im not to worried about their practices, ( you can take two steps outside and fire a rifle safely knowing no one or few are within earshot range)I know the area I live in is one of the smallest specified areas for their war games and considering that they are concentrating on rural areas etc I figure my area is a prime location for them.

I was going to ignore the comment from nthother but I agree with your question Phage

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Perhaps "backyard" would've been better. Point being, I often find it astounding where some people's priorities are.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

yes, everyone relax & remain calm,,,its only training incase they need too declare martial law ( or otherwise threaten too as part of their psychological operations)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You make assumptions as to my priorities based on what i posted here. And you were rude about it by the way. You didn't need to be. I adore this board for it's varying opinions however I draw the line on personal attacks!

Good DAY!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What makes you think they won't? Things are heating up, now with ISIS claiming responsibility for the shooting in Texas, and wide open borders, with Jade Helm going on in the southwest, I'd say it does start to look suspicious.

All we can do from this point is watch and wait.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
From all I have read on this (and it has been a lot) this is going to be more of a "covert operation". The whole idea of this operation is for the military to hide in plain site. They want the residents , if they see anything strange to report it to local authorities. At first I wished they were holding this in my state as it sounded like a game . They try to blend in with the locals and the locals try to spot them.Sort of like where's waldo . But with everything else going on I have switched my views to watch and wait.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Funny how some people make getting to work a priority huh?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I am one of the 1st responders DHS/FEMA...I assure you we wont be rounding up citizens anywhere and hauling them away.

We make a definite distinction in training between "how to" and actually doing it for real.

Can you imagine all the calls for help, kids seperated from parents, traffic jams etc?

Your hubby will get home fine and please walk the dog. Its gonna be ok. Promise. Any training is on our part and not dragging off the public for a "test run"!

MS
1st Responder
Region 2 South
EMT/ERT
edit on 4-5-2015 by mysterioustranger because: phone errors

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I really don't see anyone becoming a victim of Jade Helm. Its just a military exercise. Which happen all the time, maybe not at this level and size. I live next to a Military base, and have only seen a few convoys. I would think if there was a problem with this exercise involving the population, then this exercise would be a failure.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Get a Job,
go to work,
get Married,
Have Children,
Follow fashion.
Act Normal.
Walk the pavement.
Watch TV.
Obey the law.
Save for your old age....

Now repeat after me: "I AM FREE"

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

Maybe this will help?
Lot's of fear-mongering going on, on NOT a lot of information. However if a Bourbon Warehouse is a FEMA camp, well.....
do I bring my own cup or will one be supplied?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet nobody who doesn't go out of their way to try to see any of the exercises will never notice they ever happened. Hint: The emergency preparedness portion of has already come and gone without anyone even knowing. Have you ever noticed these drills in the past years? They do happen every single year. It amuses me how much people are worked up over them on this, the 16th year of these types of annual exercises.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join