It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the FBI in conflict with the WhiteHouse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't know much about the politics revolving around the FBI, but these current reports of abuse reported and issued by the President sure seem to insinuate that the FBI has an underlaying agenda in releasing them. Why would they release information that would devalue the president of the United States and possibly endanger his presidency? This makes very little sense to me.

Is the FBI agains the White-House? What exactly is thier history with former and the current governments?

Deep

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You know what Zerodeep, I have the same concern also, honestly if the FBI has an agenda against the administration, why did they wait until now, after elections to make a big deal about what is going on.

Somebody most be on a revenge and even when I knew that the FBI was not happy with the administrations since the 9/11 they sure waited to long to bring all these propaganda out.

Because believe or not real or not is propaganda nerveless and is only targetting either to make Bush look bad or for Bush to finally get rid of Rumsfeld and put the blame on him.

I got the feeling that more is yet to come.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I got the feeling that more is yet to come.

I agree: we've been fed too much propaganda for decades, however, unlike other wars and sitiuations in which one was not able to converse with others around the world within seconds, we are via the internet. The internet has brought about a great revolution, a revolution which will shape future generations. I suspect that in this decade that the deception and manipulation of the American goverment will not go uncontested. We can't expect American media to report the 'real' news, but we can expect to find it, here, on the internet.

I, too, have a feeling that more of the truth will be revealed over time, and truely a consciouss revolution will unfold. It's about time we took the world back from these power hungry dogs.

Deep

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

I, too, have a feeling that more of the truth will be revealed over time, and truely a consciouss revolution will unfold. It's about time we took the world back from these power hungry dogs.

Deep

Amen to that, I am the way I am because I love my country and I want this nation to be the way it was mean to be by our forefathers.

To many interest group and power hungry people in the government.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It was Cheney who reconstructed the role of the intelligence agencies to stop cross-fertilization of information and to deliver only what the Bush administration needed to further its agenda.

It's probable that many instrumentalities will have cause for conflict with the Whitehouse under this administration.

1. The administration is the most secretive of all time.

2. There have been more Executive Orders signed by this "president" that circumvent established laws and principles than by any other.

3. Political appointments have had limited basis in merit.

4. The administration is driven by a costly foreign military strategy with little vision as to the end game.

5. The "president" is a particularly inept interpersonal communicator breeding uncertainty.

An organization has a primary objective of sustaining itself if you look in 'biological' terms. With the intelligence agencies coming under increasing fire, from an administration which makes life more increasingly difficult for them, perhaps you could expect more of the same for months to come.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
With the passage of the new intelligence bill, I'm sure we will see many shake-ups
and the resulting whistle blowers who have simply had enough of this administation's insantiy.

new topics

top topics

join