It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Gray was just a thug?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Justice is a fickle mistress.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's not my duty to pass blame on either. I'll let the justice system deal with who's right and wrong. I'd love to see criminals and corrupt cops to be held accountable for their actions. I take no pleasure in the outcome because it's a travesty any way you look at it.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm a lot more concerned about the rights of that black forklift operator who got shot in the back than those of career criminals like Freddie Gray. But the rules apply to everyone, so here comes the trial. After the deluge of "stop white racist cops" protests, half the cops turn out to be black. What a joke. These kind of incidents used to get local coverage only. Why is now different? Because when we elected a black President, it seemed to usher in a new era of racial harmony. But racial harmony is the last thing leftist agitators want! So now we're bombarded with wall-to-wall coverage of black-vs-white to stir up conflicts and get out the vote.
a reply to: Helious

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

gee...if only black people were smart enough to realize that these "racial conflicts" they have, is the result of leftist agitators trying to get black people out to vote for democrats....right, sure, you hit it right on the nose (sarcasm intended)....

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thank you, and yes I did.
a reply to: jimmyx

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join