It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NEO Constitution of the United States of America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Will do. *scribbling note*

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

It's obvious people did get out and otherwise those on your list wouldn't be in office!

My point is geared more to the Presidential elections. Literally, the victory speech are underway before our polls close at 8pm. So how can that be if 30% of CA voters go to the poll stations after work? What about absentee votes?

edit on 1430406697Thursday30Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:11:37 -0500amThursday11101030 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I need to touch on some of your points.

First and foremost the intent of the new Supreme Court is threefold in nature in the new system - to determine Constitutionality with all passed laws, to determine whether certain patents should be public domain, and to hold court for treason and issues that might appeal to that level. They are elected, from the people, and comprised of people who have never held political office prior to prevent conflict of interests with laws.

Political education would be nothing more than an advanced form of education that all people who want to become naturalized citizens need to take. The exact extent of that education is Constitutional knowledge and knowing of limitations before one gets into government. It can be skewed, yet, but it is the job of interim government to make sure that does not happen.

The new education system is not included entirely in the document but reference to it is and it would be pretty much as you imagined. It is something that has to be drafted and documented in length in separate form.

A flat tax is included in the new document as well the clause that Congress is not allowed to spend money without a balanced budget.

As for the last bit - the final article of the Constitution is there to ensure that whatever force or power instills this Constitution as the supreme law, that they will be ousted from power in a maximum of 10 years. There will obviously be a period of change that will have to take place and, under the regulations of the new Constitution, voting of the new legislature will not be legally allowed to happen until after a number of years.

The clause is simply to quell any people that might say, "Well what is stopping revolutionaries from becoming dictators and creating and even worse system forever and ever?". This is doing just that.

Thank you for the input.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
All this rewriting of a constitution, why don't you all get off your couches and defend the one you already have?

A REVOLUTION is necessary, you just don't have the GUTS to pull it off.

All these "rewrites" of the constitution is nothing but pencil pushing, pencils are NOT what is required at this point in time. Swords, Knives, Bullets, Ropes are.

All these useless worthless PDF's are just dancing around the issue at hand, more desk jockey cowardly wannabe revolutionaries.

edit on 30-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Congressional term limits are included in the document, as well as Presidential and Supreme Court.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Someone tried to write a new Constitution and had it as an edible Google doc. It was a "live" document, meaning that it was open to anyone to edit and it was constantly evolving.

I can't remember what happened to it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The first Constitution was perfect. The problem is not the document, but that people ignored it. Your new document will not be any different if people still ignore it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Someone tried to write a new Constitution and had it as an edible Google doc. It was a "live" document, meaning that it was open to anyone to edit and it was constantly evolving.

I can't remember what happened to it.

Who cares! get out and defend the one you have today! it's lasted hundreds of years, no? Why don't you defend and uphold it?

You cannot defend the one you have now, what makes you think a new one will be any better defended? Waste of time.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The groundwork for Corporate Reform is laid out in the document though it does not necessarily say they are not "people". As for the money issue, the definition of treason has extended to accepted bribes and the termination of office has extended not only to receiving "gifts" from foreign powers and rules, but from corporate entities as well.

As far as "reinterpreting the words", it hardly matters in this document. There is a clause that clearly states that no clause can be misconstrued to infringe on any other right or clause within the document. Plus with the expanded Bill of Rights, written in near plain text, it is next to impossible to dispute what they mean.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm all about what you say, but what exactly do you implement once a revolution is won? Do you just wing it and hope to come out with a reasonable answer and HOPE that corruption doesn't set in again? Do you just HOPE that there will be a smooth transition into a new government?

No. You plan it out so when that day comes, you know what you are doing, you guarantee that it works, and you give a smooth transition to a true free Republic that we need, one where all the stones are turned over and it is protected by anyone who would wish to usurp it in the future.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheNewRevolution

I'm all about what you say, but what exactly do you implement once a revolution is won? Do you just wing it and hope to come out with a reasonable answer and HOPE that corruption doesn't set in again? Do you just HOPE that there will be a smooth transition into a new government?

No. You plan it out so when that day comes, you know what you are doing, you guarantee that it works, and you give a smooth transition to a true free Republic that we need, one where all the stones are turned over and it is protected by anyone who would wish to usurp it in the future.

Plan it out when the day comes? The day came and passed in the 50s. Didn't you get Eisenhower's memo?

In fact it even came earlier in December 23, 1913. Federal reserve act.

I am sure I can find other key dates of when the "day came".

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not to sound brash but I think that sounds terrible. I could only imagine the amount of "rights" that people thought that we should have. Not only that, but I'm sure the meshing and bashing of political ideologies would offer a certainly interesting and entertaining look at a plan of government that would be doomed to fail.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

So in the new one you make it impossible to ignore. Simple and satisfying.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

So in the new one you make it impossible to ignore. Simple and satisfying.

So create freedom by establishing totalitarianism?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have a question for people:

Has anyone actually read the document or care to do so, or is 18 pages of text a daunting task for the inhabitants of modern America?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I have a question for people:

Has anyone actually read the document or care to do so, or is 18 pages of text a daunting task for the inhabitants of modern America?

No but I read the constitution, the one you are all trampling over.

You are not prepared to defend that one, you are certainly not going to defend any other "new" one.

Past performance is usually a good indicator of future performance.

I am not even an American citizen yet I seem to care more about it (it is based on Magna Carta after all) than you lot.

A lot of Americans even think America is DEMOCRACY (and them wishing to spread democracy! lol), well no, it is not, it is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

not even citizen. nevermind.
edit on 30-4-2015 by fixitwcw because: responded to incitement

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw

get a group together without it being bombed and criminalized, i will be there.

YOU ALREADY HAVE GROUPS

They're called MILITIA! It's even stated in the CONSTITUTION!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

SMH.

Your beloved Constitution has failed. The rulers of government have decided that it does not matter anymore. How did this happen? By legal scholars finding ways to reinterpret the wording of the document and finding loopholes to more government power. Meanwhile, the people stood by and did nothing as this was happening.

The entirety of the original Constitution is included in my own. Every little bit. Reworded and reorganized to be unable to misconstrued. There are more things added to, more things to LIMIT government power, the get the country out of debt, to protect the Constitution, and have educated politicians that know their limitations, and to peacefully become the greatest nation on the Earth once again, after the fighting is over.

The Constitution was the greatest thing written at its time, but it did no justice in ensuring its longevity. If you cannot see that, then you are blinded by the nostalgia of patriotism.

I believe in defending the Constitution, and protecting it, and I believe revolution will be necessary. But if you are so gung ho to protect it, then why aren't you out there firing the first shots? Timing. That is all there is to it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

and they are not going to do anything, nor could they, with out being branded terrorist, because people don't care about the constitution, they care about getting by as lazily as possible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join