It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

29 Moments That Show Another Side Of The Baltimore Riots

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
29 Moments That Show Another Side Of The Baltimore Riots

Our people were not only trying to stop the acts of violence, but also saving and helping those in need

Yes random people were hurt, Yes a peaceful protest did get rough :::: But stop thinking it was everyone Out of about 1000+ people only 50-100 lost control ::: but best believe our people were not only trying to stop the acts of violence, but also saving and helping those in need"

Just thought that everyone should know that there are other stories to this chaos.

edit on 28-4-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thank you. I will say for myself that I have not been watching most of the media reports about this, with very few exceptions. However, there was one instance specifically I do remember watching from a helicopter view a lineup of police with plexiglass shields, some black men in suits and the what looked to me to be a group of people intent upon causing trouble that the men seemed to be trying to stand inbetween them and the police. I am not sure if others have seen what I am referring to or not, but I do hope that somewhere along the line it is remembered that there are good people from the community speaking out against the needless violence.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
like a breath of fresh air..thank you.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Another pic showing that there are people who stand with the police.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

SnF. Great post.

Hopefully some good comes from these recent riots.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
"Vietnam Veteran Robert Valentine on Baltimore Riots"

Keep on truckin' Valentine!

edit on 28-4-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Good thread...Maybe this will enlighten a lot of people on this site, that there are brighter sides to this story. I doubt they will realize that this is whats really happening though. Most people like to be caught in the tunnel vision of things and not see it from a different point of view.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

THAT IS A FREAKIN AMERICAN RIGHT THERE. We need more Robert Valentine in the world.

We need to email bomb the MSM media to replace the Sharptons and Jesse Jackson an other race baiters with this AMERICAN.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Too bad the media or the majority of the people probably won't see this. Oh, it must only be thugs wanting attention as opposed to justice. And well of course, even if they are peaceful they must be in the wrong. Pretty much how it goes with these mass protests these days that are supposed to be peaceful but are ruined by "detractors".

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That's the 98%! We the People, not the troublemakers and loudmouths the media loves to push at us. The everyday people who care about the community and each other. It's always a tiny percentage who cause the problems yet we continuously focus on them. The myopia is rather astounding.

They won't let Baltimore or any other city fall to chaos.
And they'll clean it up after the winds of rage are done blowing through.
It's what Americans have always done when things are down, we band together and do what's needed.
I guess the problem is we've been looking to government for too many solutions when we've had the power all along.
Very heartening post.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A riot is the language of the unheard.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The mainstream media doesn't care about that because good deeds don't increase viewership.

edit on 4/28/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's not the breed it's how they were raised. Thugs and pit bulls are misunderstood.

l

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The best thing I can see coming out of the Baltimore riots is the people of America realizing just how desperately their leadership and media fomented the violence just as they did Ferguson. The people must come together peacefully and organize to flush both the Democrats and Republicans out of federal, state, and local governments. As a Maryland citizen who has been actively involved in the legislative process for years, I have witnessed first hand the stink in Annapolis, especially under the rule of Obama's little bitch Martin O'Malley. The bold faced lies spoken on the MD state senate and house floors never ceases to amaze and infuriate me. More than once I've had to excuse myself from the gallery before I screamed at what I had witnessed. The people that run our governments are putrid pawns of some agency that most certainly does not have the peoples interest even remotely on the radar. People have got to realize this soon. We are being sold out people. Stop believing the campaign promises because you cannot cite a single example over the last 40 years of any of them following through with one. Stop allowing the establishment to divide us. Hand in hand with each other, the U.S. Constitution, and the ballot box we can take our prosperity back, and also that of the world.

ETA
I was in Baltimore yesterday, just two minutes at most from the core of the media circus and it was business as usual where I was. Nothing like what you saw on CNN.
edit on 30-4-2015 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Another pic showing that there are people who stand with the police.

Powerful photo right here. Solid.
edit on 30-4-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
That's the 98%! We the People, not the troublemakers and loudmouths the media loves to push at us. The everyday people who care about the community and each other. It's always a tiny percentage who cause the problems yet we continuously focus on them. The myopia is rather astounding.

They won't let Baltimore or any other city fall to chaos.
And they'll clean it up after the winds of rage are done blowing through.
It's what Americans have always done when things are down, we band together and do what's needed.
I guess the problem is we've been looking to government for too many solutions when we've had the power all along.
Very heartening post.
Thank you.

Actually...following the number of 1000 protesters and 100 being violent, law-breaking animals...that would be 90%. But I get your point.

new topics

top topics

join