It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Coup D'etat Happening on American Soil RIght Now (updated 2x)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: schuyler
This happened several days ago and the more sensationalistic media are just getting wind of it. Kinloch is a town with a population of 300 and is well known for being utterly corrupt. Kinloch is 94% African-American. The headline here makes it sound as if a Coup is happening in America right now, like to the whole country. But, as usual with sensationalistic media, what's really happening is a very small town is having a hissy fit that isn't worked out yet. There are no tanks rumbling the street, no troops barricading, no round-ups of citizens. Just a couple of armed cops supporting one side instead of the other.

Sensationalistic media? A lot of hype? And yet for a town of only 300 people, it took 20 armed cops to stop this lady from entering the building?

I think it is more village than town....

a Coup D'etat in a village...... Lol

Im sorry, but Schuyler kinda has a point!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

the headline is accurate by definition . It happened on American soil, and armed elements of this jurisdiction's law enforcement arm have voided a democratic process.

Not the site's fault you have these Hollywood stereotype definitions of what a coup-de-tat should look like to your standards.

I am more interested in this than Baltimore, hell Philly fans get just as bad after a game. Every season. This case right here is a precedent setting case because I dont believe we have witnessed yet this kind of lawless armed thuggery from within the power structure itself attack the democratic process.

I think some people are trivializing the significance of these actions. Small towns in America feed the big cities and industry. Behind every mill, mine, farm, or livestock industry in a given state are the small towns that are home to the citizens who produce what populations 100-1000 times larger than they consume. The supply chain, essentially begins with them. If these kind of strong arm tactics become normal policy in small town America, then who knows what kind of people will take charge of the towns that supply your municipality with its coal, wheat, corn, WATER, beef and poultry or dairy and the list goes on.

One really has the grasp the entire mechanism and how all the smaller gears and cogs power the heavy duty drive shafts and axles of modern industry and urban dwelling.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Wow, that's bizarre! Nice find, and please keep us posted! There have to be details of this that we aren't hearing, from either side, to cause such an action. Right or wrong, there is much we aren't being told.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

This happened several days ago and the more sensationalistic media are just getting wind of it. Kinloch is a town with a population of 300 and is well known for being utterly corrupt. Kinloch is 94% African-American. The headline here makes it sound as if a Coup is happening in America right now, like to the whole country. But, as usual with sensationalistic media, what's really happening is a very small town is having a hissy fit that isn't worked out yet. There are no tanks rumbling the street, no troops barricading, no round-ups of citizens. Just a couple of armed cops supporting one side instead of the other.

Sensationalistic media? A lot of hype? And yet for a town of only 300 people, it took 20 armed cops to stop this lady from entering the building?

It was a town of 10,000 until the airport bought out all the properties under some noise ordinance probably at a very low price close to what one would expect under eminent domain and then they waved the noise ordinance restrictions selling the properties back to the town. I read one 4 bedroom 2 car garage was sold for 9 thousand and something.

There is definitely some shady things going on there.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It was a town of 10,000 until the airport bought out all the properties under some noise ordinance probably at a very low price close to what one would expect under eminent domain and then they waved the noise ordinance restrictions selling the properties back to the town. I read one 4 bedroom 2 car garage was sold for 9 thousand and something.

Well that's certainly interesting if true. What's your source on that?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You fail to see the BIGGER picture! I've personally never heard of such actions beofre..

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The headline here makes it sound as if a Coup is happening in America right now, like to the whole country. But, as usual with sensationalistic media, what's really happening is a very small town is having a hissy fit that isn't worked out yet.

Ah yes, sensationalized threads with titles, just misleading enough to still be accurate yet still misleading enough to stir misappropriated attention...

Small isolated incident riled up to sound HUGE.

Is this going to be like the Putin disappearing thread that garnered like 900 flags and replies when it turns out nothing even really happened? And then the guy showed up like the next morning smiling and fine after the thread reached peak interest levels? Lol

Sigh...
edit on 29-4-2015 by Acatalepsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Acatalepsia

The headline here makes it sound as if a Coup is happening in America right now, like to the whole country. But, as usual with sensationalistic media, what's really happening is a very small town is having a hissy fit that isn't worked out yet.

Ah yes, sensationalized threads with titles, just misleading enough to still be accurate yet still misleading enough to stir misappropriated attention...

Small isolated incident riled up to sound HUGE.

Is this going to be like the Putin disappearing thread that garnered like 900 flags and replies when it turns out nothing even really happened?

Sigh...
would you rather small things like this be constantly ignored so we can all count on MSM for our info? At least here we can subjugate the information with our own resources, rather than have our opinion formed.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Neutrality

No. But I think it's premature.

And that It looks a lot like a thread to garner mass attention by way of wording a title in a way to make it sound like something else.

The title makes it sound like a large scale issue is happening, like on a nation-wide level.

But it's just a very small town tissy tussle.

I know I clicked on the thread because I thought something huge was happening. But its not. And it seems a lot of people clicked on it too because they thought the same thing.
That is why I replied with the negative feedback that I did. It's misleading, and to keep attention to it to have people "wait for updates" is just icing on the cake. It's like ending a sit-com with a cliff hanger. It is quite an effective way to up ratings..

How about we wait until we actually know whats happening and then (if and when we know what is happening) Author a thread titled something along the lines of "Small town faces political voting disagreement."

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neutrality

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Well that's certainly interesting if true. What's your source on that?

The links in the OP.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: SubTruth

This is a sign of the stress levels in the US.

This is a sign of stress levels in St. Louis, and maybe another city or two.

Ya I think you are 100% wrong........Economic issues face millions of American across many cities. The rubber band has been stretched so far people are losing it.

Fear has a terrible effect on peoples minds it causes many bad things.
edit on 29-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Acatalepsia

I need only refer you to my previous post to try and attempt to help you understand why noone should be trivializing this situation.

A company like Monsanto can take over every small farming community in a similar fashion, and some peope would not even care because it happened in a small town. Your Urban city could be cut off from a significant source of organic farming if Monsanto simply goes into the small towns that produce those, pull the same stunt to have a mayor of their choosing put in and be hostile to all non-Monsanto activity.

You would not notice crap until suddenly their are less and less organic options when you go shopping and you can quite figure out why. Or maybe suddenly energy prices continue to rise because the companies that own the mines replace the mayors in that community.

Small town America is what feeds, powers, ad supplies Urban America. If you trivialize what happens there, you ignore the very source of Urban survival.

By all means ignore this though, I am very thankful to know about it and I DO NOT agree that the headline is sensationalist at all. Again too many people here used to Hollywood and CIA funded revolutions forget even a small town can experience a coup.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Acatalepsia

very true, very click-bait title!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

It is a big deal even if its a town (well at that point it's a village? establishment?) of 300 people. It is illegal occupation and borderline treasonous to disrupt an election due process. The 20 cops involved (and seriously town of 300, 20 cops? 1 per 15 ppl?) should be charged and tried to the fullest extent

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
there needs to be cops fired, as well as put in prison....the LEO's that did this, dishonored the badge, and became their own judge and jury, at the same time they carry weapons to back it up....geez, do their brains leak out when they put on the uniform in the St. Louis area?...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Update: According to witness accounts, parents, teachers, etc, the kids, not gangs, were "set up".

Eyewitnesses: The Baltimore Riots Didn't Start the Way You Think
Baltimore teachers and parents tell a different story from the one you've been reading in the media.

When school let out that afternoon, police were in the area equipped with full riot gear. According to eyewitnesses in the Mondawmin neighborhood, the police were stopping busses and forcing riders, including many students who were trying to get home, to disembark. Cops shut down the local subway stop. They also blockaded roads near the Mondawmin Mall and Frederick Douglass High School, which is across the street from the mall, and essentially corralled young people in the area. That is, they did not allow the after-school crowd to disperse.

Meghann Harris, a teacher at a nearby school, described on Facebook what happened:

Police were forcing busses to stop and unload all their passengers. Then, [Frederick Douglass High School] students, in huge herds, were trying to leave on various busses but couldn't catch any because they were all shut down. No kids were yet around except about 20, who looked like they were waiting for police to do something. The cops, on the other hand, were in full riot gear, marching toward any small social clique of students…It looked as if there were hundreds of cops.

The kids were "standing around in groups of 3-4," Harris said in a Facebook message to Mother Jones. "They weren't doing anything. No rock throwing, nothing…The cops started marching toward groups of kids who were just milling about."

source

"Those Kids Were Set Up"

Those kids were set up, they were treated like criminals before the first brick was thrown.

I just wish people could recognize how insane this would be if their kids were released from school to buzzing police helicopters, police in riot gear, and their child being prevented from taking transportation home. It would be a national outrage.

— Meg Gibson, a Baltimore City school teacher at Belmont Elementary School, via Facebook and Facebook chat.

second source

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The board of elections say's she's the valid winner. She needs to go to the sheriff's office and have them evict the previous administration if they won't leave willingly.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So I decided to see if there were any updates, and I found one with the allegations from the incumbent.
Requires a 3 question survey to read

As part of larger allegations of widespread voter fraud, the petition charges that McCray, once in office, “would use her power as mayor to force the withdrawal of the eviction process” initiated by Kinloch to remove residents from city-owned properties.

Small additionally accuses McCray of promising “potential voters jobs, employment and rewards for their votes.”

Is that not what every politician promises during an election, jobs and financial security?? Is that not what an elected representative is supposed to try and accomplish for their voter base??

I think perhaps the canceling of the eviction process may be overstepping. However if these residents were victims of the real estate scams that have been alleged earlier in the thread, maybe she is trying to make things right??

I also came up with this interesting piece about the attorney who blocked her facing an arrest of his own
Attorneys in Kinloch, Northeast fire protection controversies are threatened with arrest

Elbert Walton Jr. and James Robinson know high-profile controversies well.
Walton, the former attorney for the Northeast Ambulance and Fire Protection District, was ousted from that role in 2009 and accused of mismanaging taxpayer funds. Prior to that, he was publicly reprimanded by the Missouri Supreme Court for a February 2001 incident in which he leaned across a judge's bench and "waved his hand in a threatening manner inches in front of the judge's face," according to a summary on the court's website.
Robinson, city attorney for North County municipality Kinloch, refused this month to allow the mayor-elect for that town of 300 to enter City Hall.
Now, the pair is being threatened with arrest by Judge Charles Rendlen III in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
Rendlen on Wednesday issued a bench warrant ordering the arrest of Walton and Robinson if they do not pay a $52,206 bond by next Monday.

Among the alleged violations, from a 101-page ruling: “They lied about the Judge in pleadings in an effort to obtain disqualification. They filed frivolous motions, took meritless legal positions, asserted waived objections, abused the judicial process and vexatiously litigated.”
The U.S. District Court on March 31 affirmed the judgment, in which Robinson and Walton were ordered to pay $49,720.

Rendlen wrote in his order Wednesday that Robinson and Walton have an “unmitigated arrogance and complete lack of respect for the Court or themselves as attorneys...”
Rendlen wrote of Robinson and Walton, “Neither made a representation that he is attempting to procure a bond.”
The court, he wrote, has already:
— Suspended Robinson and Walton from practicing before the bankruptcy court.
— Referred the judgment to the U.S. District Court for disciplinary investigation.
— Referred the judgment to the U.S. Trustee for suspected bankruptcy fraud.
— And held Robinson and Walton in contempt.
“The Court is disappointed and irritated, although not surprised, that the seemingly never-ending contemptuous attitude of Robinson and Walton has now resulted in the need for the utilization of valuable time, resources and expertise of the U.S. Marshals,” Rendlen wrote.

Well now this small village f sorts sure has some heated issues with its own administrators. Imagine the things that happen in our own neck of the woods in small towns. This would be national news if it were a bigger city. I assume if it were a bigger city however things would never have gotten this bad there.
edit on 5/3/2015 by DYepes because: adding more content

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

That is an off topic post. Maybe it was just a mistake.

Since you brought it up though, Nobody was set up, the little brats we're going to start rioting at the nearby mall, they were dumb enough to plan it all out on Social media. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join