It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ps vita

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Does anyone have a ps vita? I'm just curious of what games that are worth checking out? It doesn't have to be just ps vita games it can also be psp and ps1 games..thanks for your input..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

I bought my sons Vita off of him, but the only game I ever really play on it is hotshots golf,
although Assassin's Creed Liberation was pretty good and I still play final fantasy tactics sometimes on it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Is it like the console assassins creed?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It was made specifically for the vita.
Plays just like the console AC though,
and looks better...lol

edit on 26-4-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Here is a good link to some really good games I played quite a bit of these

Link To Vita Games

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I play the hell out of my Vita.

Borderlands 2, Killzone, Little Big Planet, Minecraft, Resistance: Burning Skies...

It's awesome, with plenty more games released this year that I'll check out.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I own one and its an awesome device, although the memory cards are way over priced. If your into shooters definatly go with killzone its like 10 dollars and if u have playstation plus ull get most games for free if u dont mind the wait.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's definitely a good system....sturdy...nice screen only complaint is the back touch pad kinda weird thing to go with...hopefully with the next ps hand held if they make one will get it right With some r2 l2 buttons..

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'm glad I was not the only one who found the back touch panel weird.

Can't stand that thing...lol

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: combiya

What's your psn acc name..I have terraria and kill zone anyone else that wants to exchange psn ids

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You have got to play the walking dead games by telltale. Either on vita PS3 or ps4, amazing games. Also game of thrones by telltale looks good but not played it yet.

Other than that uncharted, resistance, mortal kombat and street fighter x Tekken get played a lot on mine.

Oh and dead nation is great too, pretty cheap on ps store aswell and you get the dlc.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Needlessfiber

I've played the walking dead before that is a good game right now I'm on armored core 3 monster hunter metal gear solid duke nukem killzone and terraria

top topics

join