It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask the member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok SO, Mackiller, and Pisky have had their own little interview threads. Even the reclusive Simon Gray is anwsering questions. I thought about having a thread like that for myself but I relized I'm not that important. So instead you may ask questions to anybody who replies to this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Cyberdude78; no one is unimportant we all are important to someone somewhere, we just go unnoticed.

So anyway my question for you is what brought you to ATS and what is your Favorite Forum / s. In addition, if you had an opportunity to speak to anyone in the world living or dead that would it be and why.
Thanks Sauron

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Loki's Q & A thread was the most entertaining so far of the current millennium. I'm not sure if it will be surpassed in the next 996 years, but if 30,000+ members and staff give it a go maybe there might be one or two that get close.

My favourite forum was the Intro forum where I could post freely in code to a small audience in editing the same single post over and over, until the time limit went on the edit function.

I would chhose to speak to God about not getting too upset with sentient creatures who suggest improvements, and not getting hung up about creating a whole lot of fallen angels and mythological evil creatures. There's room for everyone under the canopy of "heaven".

If God's not available because he has crawled up his own rectum (this is a direct corollary of my treatise on the Big Bang theory in August 2003), then maybe I would have a decent conversation with my wife and other members of my family over the Christmas season. Yeah, that's achievable.

I have no questions at this juncture as the main one I asked Loki is not one that is pertinent here.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
So anyway my question for you is what brought you to ATS and what is your Favorite Forum / s. In addition, if you had an opportunity to speak to anyone in the world living or dead that would it be and why.
Thanks Sauron

Ok well I first came to ATS by reference from another webpage while doing a bit of research on alien lifeforms. My favorite forum is the weaponry forum since thats were I spent much of my time early on. And if I could speak to anybody it would probably be Shiguri Miyamoto (not sure how to spell his name). He's the man who created games franchises like; the Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, F-Zero, Pikmin, etc. The man is a video game genius who makes games to be fun, not just violent or sexually eplicit.

Anyhow I would like to ask anybody who cares to anwser, whats your favorite thing about ATS, and what part of ATS do you think needs improvement, and in what way?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Anyhow I would like to ask anybody who cares to anwser, whats your favorite thing about ATS, and what part of ATS do you think needs improvement, and in what way?

I get a lot of information from ATS. The kind of stuff that you wouldn't get from more mainstream sites. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that I would change. Maybe a forum for 'confirmed hoaxes' (similar to snopes) would be useful, but thats about all I can think of right now.

Ok - if anyone wants to ask me a question, I'll be happy to answer.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Ravenna]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Cyberdude How do you feel about chat having problems recently?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Personally I don't use chat that much so I haven't noticed much of anything.

Ok my question for anybody who wants to anwser is, what do you like the best ATS, BTS or politics@ATS?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i LOVE the hardcore debators!
the people like me who can back their claims up with facts.
many many intelligent,educated people on this site.
i am a debator(a nice one) and i love to debate with intelligent people who can provide info for me..that way i learn something new.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Okay this goes out to anybody, What's your Favorite Christmas Song?at most name three

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
From in the words of Peter Griffin; "Seven maids a milking, seven maids a milking, FIVE maids a milking!"

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So Cyberdude, whats your favorite band/music style/singer? My favorite Chirsmas songs for the heck of it are...

Silver Bells
Holly Jolly Christmas
Last Noel

[edit on 12-22-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thats a hard question. Most of the time I'll just find a few songs I like and burn them onto a CD. That or I'll just buy a movie soundtrack. But if I had to choose one band/singer I'd have to say Linkin Park or something. My favorite music style is more along the lines of rock, a bit of metal. Sometimes I'll even listen to a bit of classics from the 70's and 80's. My second favorite music type, believe it or not is classical. For some reason it helps me relax and helps me think clearly.

So for anybody who feels like listening, whats your favorite animated TV show? For me it's the Simpsons.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ducktales

what's the dumbest question anyone's ever asked u?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
what's the dumbest question anyone's ever asked u?

"Want to dance?" or "Are you on some kind of drugs?" or "Why don't you like the kid who kicked you below the belt?"

Psychosgirl, are you into any other RPG's other than the one your avatar is based on?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i like the palladium series as well. lots of characters and story lines. games can go on for months.

top topics

join