It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Daily Vertical: Kadyrov 'Declares Independence'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Daily Vertical: Kadyrov 'Declares Independence'

Its a video talking about the friction between Kadyrov, dictator of Chechnya, and Russian security forces. According to the video he has issued orders for Chechen security personnel to open fire on employees of other security branches , IE Russian, who are operating without his consent.

There is speculation that relations are heading to the point of a possible 3rd Chechen war, where Kadyrov would be driven from power by Moscow in an effort to retain control over the republic. The other issue now creeping into the situation are the Islamic extremist who are eyeing Chechnya as a possible addition to a caliphate.

In an interesting move, the Russian interior minister has publicly gone after Kadyrov -
Ramzan Kadyrov In Hot Water With Russian Interior Ministry For ‘Shoot To Kill’ Order

Russia’s interior ministry strongly condemned an order Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov made to Chechen soldiers on Monday to “open fire” on any outside security forces who operate in Chechnya without properly notifying his government. Kadyrov was responding to an April 19 incident in which police and federal security forces from neighboring Stavropol shot and killed a man in Chechnya’s capital, Grozny, without consulting with his autonomous government.

“The Russian Interior Ministry believes it inadmissible for the leader of the Chechen Republic to make statements on a possibility of shooting to kill at law enforcers from other regions if they carry out special operations in Chechnya without authorization from the local agencies of law and order,” the Interior Ministry said on Friday.

Kadyrov, 38, is known as an openly violent strongman who runs Chechnya with absolute authority. He is fiercely protective of Chechnya, defending it with what is essentially a private army. He is a strong supporter of Russian President Vladimir Putin, having more than once vowed to defend Putin with his life, but his often fiery criticisms of federal security apparatuses has caused friction with Moscow in the past. On Monday, Kadyrov ordered an investigation into “the abuse of power by law enforcement officials,” and offered an ominous warning to outside security forces who want to operate in Chechnya.

“On our territory this will not be happening, anyone who thinks it will is mistaken,” he said. “If someone appears without your knowledge—it doesn’t matter if he’s from Moscow or Stavropol—I order you to shoot to kill.”

The Stavropol-based special operations group was reportedly trying to arrest a wanted man named Djambulat Dadaev, but Dadaev reportedly rammed a police car and opened fire when they moved in to arrest him, according to Caucasian Knot.

click link for remainder of article..

Do we think Putin is going to be able to hold all of this together? Will he use Chechnya as a way to distract the Russian people from Ukraine?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well if fighting were to break out Putin would certainly have his plate full trying to conceal two conflicts from the Russian people.
So I would guess yes.He will use this as rally point hoping to overshadow Ukraine.
edit on CDTFripm5761 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I wonder if they vote to leave Russia if Putin will respect the vote and their wishes like Crimeas?

This is one of those issues I cant wait to hear the Russian response on ATS for
Here kitty kitty kitty.....where be those Russian apologists?

edit on 4 24 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I wonder if they vote to leave Russia if Putin will respect the vote and their wishes like Crimeas?

That made me, literally, laugh out loud.

I am going to go with -

"I will take not a chance in hell for a $1,000 Alex...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ramzan Kadyrov In Hot Water With Russian Interior Ministry For ‘Shoot To Kill’ Order

Can't say I didn't see this coming.

This could get interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Then they join the EU, and become part of NATO...now that would be the funniest thing ever.

Putin would flip his lid.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

While blaming everything on the west / eu / Nato..

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes over at sputnik news their trying to figure out how to blame the west for their Chechnya trouble.Or fortruss?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yeah, he would be threatening everyone and their mother with nuclear war again.

Then we say....

"Yes yes Putin, you will nuke us...yes. Hey North Korea wants its playbook back".....

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I believe Kadyrov has Mr. Putin by the you know whats. The speculation on many ex Russian Pat reporters is that it was Kadyrov who "arranged" the assassination of Nemrov a few weeks ago for Mr. Putin who in return mad some promises that he really didn't mean to keep. Then their was the speculation of problems inside the Kremlin shortly after the assassination to which Kadyrov was given credit by the same reporters.

The speculative story has Mr. Putin promising Kadyrov the Russian Prime Minister job and since the current guy is not so much liked by both the public and Putin it makes sense he would be willing to offer such but in hindsight changed his mind. Its going to a rough ride for Mr. Putin if this goes any further and I see his control slipping further especially if it erupts into more conflict as the people of Russian do not want it in the Ukraine and certainly do not wish another go in Chechnya.
edit on 4/24/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Whelp , I have been studying Chechnya for many years and Its Resistance .

I am Inclined to believe that Ramzan Is starting to grow a pair in regards to dealing with Putin.

I wonder if the CIA is whispering in his ear . "go ahead stand up to Putin we have your back "

Ramzan is a Puppet but I truly believe he want's the best for his people and he has done allot for Chehcnya ( With the help of the crimlin )

You see control over caucasus mountains (KAVKAZ ) would be a strategic advantage let say "if someone wanted to attack Russia " *cough* ....

Within Kavkaz we have Mujahadden (holy warriors ) or Chechen /dagestan Resistance fighters that Ramzan has been fighting for years ! . Guess who supposedly received training from them ? ....that's right the Boston Bombers.

So now we have them on the US radar for "attacking the USA" . I am hypothetically speaking here but What do you think would happen if the "chechen /dagestan Resistance where to "attack the US again" ? do you think Ramzan would allow the US into KAVKAZ to help fight the resistance ? I think so now that he is supposedly making his move for independence.

Now with regard to the resistance or Mujahadeen in the Kavkaz regions , I know for a fact that Amirs ( leaders ) have declared that they will not endorse or support ISIS .

In fact their is a big FITNA (discord )between the Chechens that went to syria from kavakz because the chechen's in syria wanted to swear allegiance to ISIS but the leaders in KAVKAZ said "no that they were khuaraij " (extremist).

so long story short something stinks with this , I am inclined to believe CIA spooks might be involved , its still a little early to tell .

Also I would like to Add that the Mujahadeen in chehcnya have openly stated that they had no involvement in the Boston bombings nor do they know of the brothers who did it .

i believe part of the quote was " Our war is here at home not abroad".

Whelp we just wait and see what play's out now .

Kap

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I wonder if the CIA is whispering in his ear . "go ahead stand up to Putin we have your back "

And what do you think about Nemtsov murder investigation ?

V. Shenderovich on "echo of moscow" I think correctly pinpointed how Putin avoided the question about arrests inside Chechnya following Nemtsov case.
Here is the link to youtube video (first 3-5 minutes ) if you want to check what he said. youtu.be...

I think that Kadyrov's subsequent claim about "opening fire" is exactly because of this.
Nothing to do with CIA at this point. May be later if Kadyrov decides to start 3-rd CIA but even more ISIS will whisper to Chechen separatist ears, yet meanwhile this is just a sign that Kadyrov doesn't know when to silence himself. It has more to do with his hot temper, if you remember he wasn't shy to threaten america with sending weapons to Mexico lol
He is just a fool who forgot what and where is permissible to tell. I really doubt that he decided to switch allegiance again, USA is not going to feed him like Putin, besides he is considered a traitor by the most islamic separatist forces in Chechnya.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

And what do you think about Nemtsov murder investigation ?

V. Shenderovich on "echo of moscow" I think correctly pinpointed how Putin avoided the question about arrests inside Chechnya following Nemtsov case.
Here is the link to youtube video (first 3-5 minutes ) if you want to check what he said. youtu.be...

I think that Kadyrov's subsequent claim about "opening fire" is exactly because of this.
Nothing to do with CIA at this point. May be later if Kadyrov decides to start 3-rd CIA but even more ISIS will whisper to Chechen separatist ears, yet meanwhile this is just a sign that Kadyrov doesn't know when to silence himself. It has more to do with his hot temper, if you remember he wasn't shy to threaten america with sending weapons to Mexico lol
He is just a fool who forgot what and where is permissible to tell. I really doubt that he decided to switch allegiance again, USA is not going to feed him like Putin, besides he is considered a traitor by the most islamic separatist forces in Chechnya.

I agree with you on many points , But as far as the "separatist whispering from ISIS" I doubt they will be influenced They have openly denounced ISIS on video and websites .

It's a bit early to really tell what is going to happen , It can just be that Ramzan is sick of being under Putin's thumb.

This whole thing can play out in many ways . I sure hope their is not a 3-rd Chehcnya is more stable now then it has been in over 50-60 years .

I know you say the US won't feed Ramzan but i wouldn't put it pass them ,Look how they fed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan to fight the russians .

But that is the extreme and i would only expect that if the US was at war with Russia . If the US could have a presents in Kavkaz it would be a strategic advantage for the US over Russia and Iran .

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I think this is a mess Putin created all on his own and no outside agencies are involved. Not every sinister action is done by the CIA and that excuse is getting very old.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I think this is a mess Putin created all on his own and no outside agencies are involved. Not every sinister action is done by the CIA and that excuse is getting very old.

here here !

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

this is just a sign that Kadyrov doesn't know when to silence himself. It has more to do with his hot temper, if you remember he wasn't shy to threaten america with sending weapons to Mexico lol

That's all that is to it.

Kadyrov is just a loud mouth Islamic leader who like others speaks in big threatening words. He knows if he is better off being a King of a peaceful oil rich land or a leader of a rebellious faction, hiding in a dimly lit bunker without any heat, somewhere in the mountains of Chechnya.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

and when his forces fire on Russian police doing another raid then what?

Are there any other Chechen leaders who could hold everything together?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: victor7

and when his forces fire on Russian police doing another raid then what?

You make a good point here , To be fully Honest I think Ramzan has done allot of good for Chechnya ,hes re built it and it is a safe now .

the only problem are the accusations of human rights violations ,but who knows Russia could have played a part in that .

the chehcens have always been the "hench men " for russian politicians and Mafia .

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

these are nitty gritty operational issues that have probably already been sorted out between him and kremlin.

bottomline is chechen people know the horrors of war since 1995 to 2009. tomorrow kadyrov can have some health or similar issues and he can possibly have to step down. it is upto the chechen people to decide for the long run what is has been good for them and their families.

rebellious actions will not meet much success except for camping in the countryside mountains while getting bombed day and night from the air.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Let me rephrase your question. What are perspectives of development of Chechen nation ?
Can it become western oriented nation with democratic institutes ?
The answer, unfortunately, at present - no. (May be in some distant future there will be another answer, idk)
Checnya is destined to be or under Putinism or Wahhabism.
What is Putinism ? - Putinism is a modern version of Russian Imperialism.
What is Wahhabism ? - Wahhabism is a modern version of militant barbaric islam of 7-th century.
And unfortunately Chechnya is not ready for a modern version of western development.

edit on 25-4-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join