It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.....hate America, are personal feelings allowed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
About 7 years ago I started really hating America, I went from America is not that bad to America is worse than ISIS, since America made Isis possible and since America has killed way more people in the recent times.

War and death is what America is all about. America has fingers in every pie around the world.

About 5 years ago I started buying quality alcohol spirits to open if I ever see demise of America

Polish Belvedere (smooth as a glacier, triple distilled) if America has economic collapse

Cuban Santiago de Cuba (this Surprisingly good rum is wood aged with very complex taste) if America has all encompassing earthquakes

15 year old Glenfiddich (gold standard is one of these Scottish single malts) if America has a false flag that backfires and ends in violent revolution

Hennessy Cognac VSOP (incredibly smooth with truly pleasing taste) if America starts a war with Russia in Ukraine, US mercs and paid regular soldiers would come home in coffins

Russian Standard Vodka gold (about time Russians create a premium product and not just something for the masses) if America has a tsunami hit either coast
---------
edit on 24-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Some of you probably think I need help, sick, unbalanced, crazy or evil

But I see myself as having moral obligation to remember all those America killed at home and abroad. To be the one person who thinks of their sacrifices and pain and honours them.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

Do you have a drinking problem ?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Do you have a drinking problem ?

Not at all

People with drinking problem will drink anything and they will drink to get drunk

They also tend to drink almost every other day

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I heard some famous people "Americans" can't visit other countries because of war crimes against mankind. I think you are onto something.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

That's unfortunate, and vague, and shallow.

I love the American folks - the grass roots real deal folks.........and personally the folks in Louisiana and Mississippi and that entire southern region are just AWESOME......man I have some memories.

I love American geography and landscape - ALMOST as beautiful as Australia.......almost

DON'T get me started on the bloody scum running America..........they are NOT American and yes - therein I agree with your OP title.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I heard some famous people "Americans" can't visit other countries because of war crimes against mankind. I think you are onto something.

Yup that's the Switzerland

I like the Swiss,

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I love the American folks - the grass roots real deal folks.........

I don't like American folks

The only American person I like is a self hating one.

American people are people whose religion is apathy. Whose philosophy is oblivion and ignorance

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Like in all countries, there are good and bad people doing good and bad things, so I guess you don't hate Americans, just the regime that rules their country? A bit like Iran and Israel?

But on another point I don't think there has ever been a super power in history that has been loved by the peoples they conquered to become that super power. The only way to become a super power is to oppress the masses for the benefit of the few. In the case of the Romans it was by the sword and direct attack, in the case of America it is by proxy wars and economic oppression. They got rid of the slaves but made slaves of the Chinese who work in sweat shops to make their clothes and goods. Not that I can preach, Australia is just as bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

ALMOST as beautiful as Australia.......almost

America has a big hole in the ground , we have a big rock . They have big woolly cows , we have kangaroos . Back on topic . Worse than Isis . Really . Get a grip .

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

They also tend to drink almost every other day

Whew . Luckily i drink every day .

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Worse than Isis . Really . Get a grip .

Yes worse than ISIS

Isis are just bunch of thugs who recently started killing

America is methodically killing for years using the most sophisticated intelligence

Oh and..... America made ISIS from Syrian Rebels

Ta daaa

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Whew . Luckily i drink every day .

I recommend you stop drinking every day and switch to drinking sporadically but quality

Also not drinking every day will help you see America for what it really is

edit on 24-4-2015 by MensaIT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I can understand not liking the US Government, but "hating" an entire country sounds like something that would be self-destructive to be carrying around. I hope you are able to let go of that at some point for your own benefit.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Australians always party at times of great despair, not to celebrate the issue i think its part of our warped psyche'

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh sure I will let it go

The moment I see US government in panic

And American people hungry and in pain

I will open my collection and offer free drinks to friends and family

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
Australians always party at times of great despair, not to celebrate the issue i think its part of our warped psyche'

I know Aussies are offshoot of the British but I have a feeling you guys are not that bad

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Mensal i can tell you this mate if anything devastating did happen to America i probaly would throw a huge party in the typical way we do, not to celebrate what happened but because i know that it would be the last shebang we would be having in a free world as we know it

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I've heard of white guilt. Sounds like you want to try start a new wave of American guilt.

Wailing, gnashing of teeth, tearing of clothing, self flagellation, look how terrible I feel type stuff.

On a lighter note: "be the change you want to see." Leave.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join