It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Tunnels Connecting Wal-Marts Throughout The South

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

There have been all these reports of strange noises in the past few years, the mysterious rumbling sounds.

Actually where I was when I heard the strange sky sounds.. They did in fact build something underground. No idea what it was, because I only saw them doing it, never heard anyone else ever mention it, and then later, something that looked like a radio antenna, and air vents popped up in the same area.. This would have been under a mountain.

Though to me the sounds seemed EM related, and at the time I heard them the Earth's magnetosphere was bouncing all around from strong Solar wind..

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

I apologize that I don't have time to read through all of the posts. I've been researching the Walmart Tunnel theory most of the night, and here is what I found. Listed below are links to Walmart Stores that have experienced sinkholes. Each link is a different store, no location has been repeated. The bottom link is just crazy! Read through the first page, there are pictures down toward the bottom.

www.mygtn.tv...
www.fiddledeedee.net...
www.theleafchronicle.com...
www.topix.com...
www.topix.com...
www.topix.com...
www.citizentribune.com...
www.wfmz.com...

clarksvillenow.com...
www.brokensewerpipememphis.com...
twitter.com...
gainesville-florida.yourlocalnews.us...
www.undergroundozarks.com...
Near Walmart www.youtube.com...
Across the street from Walmart longisland.news12.com...
www.undergroundozarks.com...

edit on 18-4-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: Removing a link that was causing chaos.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildthing

I'm not sure what to make of the message I just posted. It came up something about "lies and free speech". The links I'm trying to post are links to Walmart locations that have had sinkholes. Can someone help me out with this? I'm not sure why I'm being blocked from posting.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It's nothing you did....it was the site you're trying to link to. I think they wrote some serious slander pieces about ATS a while back and since then site management doesn't want them to get traffic via this website.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Isn't there a thread on ATS that speaks of 5 walmarts closing its doors due to plumbing problems for a period of 6 months...?

Maybe the are building new tunnel or maintaining them or upgrading them?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I think it would be rather tough getting a tank through the double automatic doors

Nah ... No problem but it would make quite a mess of the doors or alternatively the walls which you could also drive a tank through ...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
Since 2009, have networking systems been built underground to the locations which recently closed, and if so, are they being used to forward military and armor undercover as suggested in the article?

No.

Does anyone understand the massive amount of infrastructure which would be needed to carry out such a task? The amount of work? The amount of machinery, ancillary systems and the thousands of employees needed to do this?

And they supposedly did this entirely in secret, with no one noticing the massive machinery required, no one seeing the thousands of workers, no one leaking any information about it at all...

I know speculation and wild fantasy are often a part of ATS, but this really is becoming embarrassing now. There is absolutely no evidence at all to support any of this, all we have is five stores closing, and that's more likely to be either for the reason they have given, or corporate greed.

This is a corporation, not a branch of government.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildthing

I'm not sure what to make of the message I just posted. It came up something about "lies and free speech". The links I'm trying to post are links to Walmart locations that have had sinkholes. Can someone help me out with this? I'm not sure why I'm being blocked from posting.

STAFF CLARIFICATION:
You had one link in your list that isn't allowed on ATS thanks to consistent bullcrappery coming from them (often directed at ATS). I edited out the offending link ad your post is now displaying properly aside from that one link.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What if all the strange humms and noises alot of people have been recording lately are from these machines underground, as soon as it gets near your town you hear the noises then its off somewhere else. Thats one thought out of my head.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
My wife has worked at Walmart for over 20 years.

No tunnels or doors to tunnels that she can find.

I've done contract work at 6 different stores here in the south and have been all through those stores: sorry, no tunnels or passages to tunnels.

What would make more sense would be tunnels connecting the Walmart distribution centers. Not the stores. The distribution centers are HUGE, not open to the public, and have very large docking bay doors to load/unload all the trucks.

But then again, I don't see a way for huge tunnels, tens to hundreds of miles long, being dug like that without the public learning about them. Way too much logistics would have to go into creating such a thing. It would be such a large engineering feat that there would just not be any way to keep it hidden.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You say this like they aren't already breaking the constitution and haven't been for decades.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Daedal
Since 2009, have networking systems been built underground to the locations which recently closed, and if so, are they being used to forward military and armor undercover as suggested in the article?

No.

Does anyone understand the massive amount of infrastructure which would be needed to carry out such a task? The amount of work? The amount of machinery, ancillary systems and the thousands of employees needed to do this?

And they supposedly did this entirely in secret, with no one noticing the massive machinery required, no one seeing the thousands of workers, no one leaking any information about it at all...

I know speculation and wild fantasy are often a part of ATS, but this really is becoming embarrassing now. There is absolutely no evidence at all to support any of this, all we have is five stores closing, and that's more likely to be either for the reason they have given, or corporate greed.

This is a corporation, not a branch of government.

You should check out the Greenbriar and in the UK the Burlington bunker. It's remarkable what you can do under people's noses without them noticing.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

What did they do with all the dirt from these tunnels?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Very interesting! S&F for you just for posting those articles.

Anyone care to put forth a theory on this?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ProleUK

Wal-Mart is one of the largest food distributors in the USA. If not the largest when you include SAMS club locations.
Maybe only US Wal-Mart's have grocery sections.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: NickK3

Somebody would have had to make a lot of noise and move alot of earth with a lot of people and a lot of equipment without being noticed... Just sayin'

There have been all these reports of strange noises in the past few years, the mysterious rumbling sounds.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also there have been all those weird mini quakes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol
I see we were having a similar thought

Exactly. It wouldn't be too hard to strategically build Walmarts over these underground entranceways either. The tunnels themselves were probably already built since like the 60s and 70s with advanced underground near silent railway systems and what not coming into play shortly after. Then you realize the ideal way of creating an emergency supply chain and at the same time masking a few major entranceways with commercial buildings. Also who better to help you move supplies in an emergency than Walmart? They got to New Orleans faster than FEMA. Best distribution network in North America.
edit on 4/18/2015 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

That's a good question, where would they put the dirt from the boring and escavating?

Again, the answer to that is conspiracy it's self. The snippet I'm going to post is from an area of discussion I generally know very little about, so if it is complete bull larky then I'm sure someone will clarify.

Source

The nuclear subterrene has an advantage over mechanical TBMs in that it produces no muck that must be disposed of by conveyors, trains, trucks, etc. This greatly simplifies tunneling. If nuclear subterrenes actually exist (and I do not know if they do) their presence, and the tunnels they make, could be very hard to detect, for the simple reason that there would not be the tell-tale muck piles or tailings dumps that are associated with the conventional tunneling activities. 

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Of course, a magical nuclear thingamabob that just makes the dirt disappear!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I've heard of drills that actually melt rock and dirt, nuclear boring machines. This one has a few patents listed. I know these haven't been proven directly, more or less heresay and anecdotal evidence. But theoretically it would melt as it drills, creating a hardened tunnel of compressed rock and dirt on the outer circumference that would support the tunnel itself. If that is the case you wouldn't need to remove any dirt because it would be compressed and melted into the tunnel wall exterior.

edit on 4/18/2015 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

STAFF CLARIFICATION:
You had one link in your list that isn't allowed on ATS thanks to consistent bullcrappery coming from them (often directed at ATS). I edited out the offending link ad your post is now displaying properly aside from that one link.

ATS is basically the only high name website for talking between individuals.. About most things. A couple of the rules get to me personally. IT wouldn't be my choice, but it is the site's choice.. And for that they (the site) is probably right on those choices. I mean I know they are. So I can't really fault this site on anything.

The links to websites banned on ATS?

You don't really need those links.. Hahahhahaha..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join