It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Supervisors 'Special' Meeting ... (with DHS MIA)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I always have a problem with any media source that only credits a) unnamed super duper secret "officials" and b) other articles written by itself. All the more so when they "report" something and they turn out to be the only ones reporting it, aside from secondary groups who are using them (the primary) as their source material.

The fact that throughout their article they keep using words to bolster their own statements like "our accurate report." When you have to keep reminding everybody how right you are, it starts to stink.

All that being said, I know an FBI legat and two assistant legats. I can't imagine either of them being happy if a meeting like this were held I their countries and they weren't part of it. Very curious, if true. I'm taking it with a large grain of salt for now.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Good thing the US has weaponized drones and is not afraid of using them in other countries without permission.

"other" countries? If this belief factors into you supporting American drone warfare, which is by almost all interpretations an ongoing war crime, you are in for a rude awakening.

There is nothing to stop the USG from bringing all this to US soil.

The time to develop a conscience would be sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

With that being said I don't think any members of our military would comply with such an illegal and unconstitutional order. I think we would see the military demonstrating their oath to the Constitution and not those issuing such order.

I can't imagine why you would think this. Civilian law enforcement do it every day. Roids in their coffee and a dehumanized abstracted enemy to hate. It's shockingly easy to activate monsters.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass
That's what I'm getting at. You missed my other posts I guess. I have no doubt it is coming, sooner or later, one way or another.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Sadly, I know of a drone operator within my extended family...lets just say, it's amazing what some folk tell themselves...AND believe in order to do that job. No I'm afraid in this world, built heavily on "service to self" there are many who wouldn't bat an eyelash killing their own countrymen.

Why do you think they are pushing the social dialectics so hard in all forms of media, even web sights and forums like this have emboldened the disparity between opinions. I am seriously frightened by what I consider a very obvious plan coming to fruition.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

With that being said I don't think any members of our military would comply with such an illegal and unconstitutional order. I think we would see the military demonstrating their oath to the Constitution and not those issuing such order.

I can't imagine why you would think this. Civilian law enforcement do it every day. Roids in their coffee and a dehumanized abstracted enemy to hate. It's shockingly easy to activate monsters.

I agree with you there. An issue what very few seem to discuss so stands out for me. Professional military versus compulsory / draft military. Many countries with a compulsory draft see in the same a "wasted year" since it is mostly enacted at around age 18. So the person has to interrupt his studies with this one year of service. (Let tick to 1 year for this thread). So even the people support rather a professional army since only those who "want" will join. Professional armies sure are better in that their troops become over time truly professional and totally dedicated to their "job". Since their "heart" lies with the military they also develop the deadly skills that makes them so superior compared to a draft army. The down side of this coin however is that they as a professional army are much more likely to be in allegiance with the SYSTEM rather in allegiance with the LAW and its citizens they have sworn to protect. This is for example why all the coups against Hitler failed. The ones doing the coups were NOT the professional army or Germany, they came from the ranks of the conscript army. Even if such figures as Stauffenberg and others were carrier officers, they still were not the "brainwashed professionals" as the SS was. And similar events and realities one can see throughout history.
If the above scenario would play out in a country like Switzerland where a highly educated citizenry is also depending on a draft army, then the situation would be different. Unlike all other armies, the Swiss just begin with a few basic weeks of training, but during the entire adult (military useful) life-span they keep training each year. Thus you have an army consisting of informed, concerned and engaged citizens begin given the choice. So if there some "False Flag" would happen that would subdue it's citizens, then sure the army would march against the damn bastards pretty fast.
Constitution or no constitution, oath or no oath matters little if the man in uniform is not "informed and engaged" in the actual political process and duties of a politically aware citizen. Thus I doubt the US-military would turn and protect its citizens.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: solarstorm

Yeah...pretty soon the weaponized drones will be used on US citizens without permission.

I think it would be safe to say if that ever occurred the Government would get a reminder of why we have a 2nd amendment and what the British felt like when we opened up a huge can of whoop ass on them at Lexington and Concord.

The day an American fires off his second amendment protected fire arm at anything government is the day I eat my hat. American second amendment rights are only used to justify shooting poor people that cannot afford a lawyer.

A lot of tough talk there.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guenter

Um....just gonna say "Claus Von Stauffenberg" in response to the whole idea that only the conscripts were trying to off Hitler.

Pretty much every member of the 20 July plot to assassinate Hitler was career army and aristocracy.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

and you would be naïve to think the military would allow it to happen.

The nastiest black ops are not done by uniformed military.

Remember, there was a pretty big difference between regular Wehrmacht, SS and Gestapo. The first had lots of regular German military men and patriots. The last was full of true-believer psychopaths.
edit on 17-4-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Maybe the DHS was MIA in this meeting cuz the meeting never happened?

A high-level intelligence source, who must remain anonymous

Politifact
Judicial Watch says ISIS operating a camp in Mexico--near El Paso : FALSE
www.politifact.com...

I guess if we can't bomb Iran, Mexico is as good a second choice as any...LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

( and/or a new beginning in ... shtf ??? )

FBI Requests Meeting with Infowars Reporter
Agents asked Biggs to meet with them in El Paso, Texas

edit on 17-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdrawho said the person operating the done would be military drones are about as complicated as flying a flight simulator program so any body could do it. and how would they get hands on a drone u say they the gov they can ship off how ever many they need to have maintenance done then after they suopposedly fixe ie being done being used ship them back to the military.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Using a drone to target a US citizen on US soil would raise a red flag to the person carrying it out. Secondly if it were to occur I doubt it would remain quiet.

Ha, you don't believe that. You know what it takes to kill with a drone (squeezes trigger finger). Killing by remote from thousands of miles away is the best way to get some lowly operator to do the job. After all they aren't being required to sneak into their bedroom and slit their throat while they sleep. Besides they won't have american pilots do that, they'll hire out foreigners in other countries, the same way the US government gets other countries to torture people over seas.

Extraordinarily easy.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Your reply stole the thoughts right out of my head but said them in a far more eloquent fashion that I can muster. Thank you and I mean that deeply because I truly believe what you said will most likely come to pass - and that is how the beginning of the end will start.

I weep inside for what our country has become, no longer even a pale shadow of the great nation I grew up believing it to be. We've been hollowed out from within, our traditions and values cast aside as quaint and outdated in a brave new world of danger. All to stop terrorists those claiming to stop them have created.

Grand theater playing out on the world stage for all to see. Just believe the lies they tell us on tv and everything will be fine, trust us - we are your government and it's our job to keep you safe from all those awful things out there which are just too terrible to tell us about.

Drones like the predator are just the beginning like a blunderbuss in the history of firearms development. It's what we haven't yet seen that scares me. You never reveal to your enemy (us!) what your latest weapons are or can do. What can hundreds of billions of dollars create when it comes to destruction and control? We'll be lucky to get a glimpse of it before it erases our lives forever.

History will lament how they never saw it coming. They were expecting to be attacked by biplanes when it reality it was stealth bombers. Our perceptions of their capabilities are so far behind reality as to be farcical, laughable even if it weren't for the ultimate cost in human lives and misery.

Why is everyone saying our military won't obey an order to attack Americans? Why can't they get Chinese drone pilots or North Korean - does anyone suppose they will care who they blow up? Wake up America, the age of globalism is stomping it's way like a drunken giant and will crush all in it's path.
edit on 18-4-2015 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Because civilian law enforcement does not take its orders from the federal government.

Secondly the use of active duty military in law enforcement functions is only illegal because of Posse Commitatus. Granted Congress can change that law or remove it all together however, it would still violate federal and state law to go after a civilian in a manner to kil them as opposed to trying to arrest and prosecute.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I know you hate the SU so I will ignore the ignorant comments based on that hatred.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

and you would be naïve to think the military would allow it to happen.

The nastiest black ops are not done by uniformed military.

Remember, there was a pretty big difference between regular Wehrmacht, SS and Gestapo. The first had lots of regular German military men and patriots. The last was full of true-believer psychopaths.

and that's when we come back to the state and federal law violation.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We were discussing using drones on US soil against US citizens, which is illegal regardless of how you try and spin it.

On foreign soil you have a different story as the actions of the individual in question do come into play.

Since the conversation dealt with occurrences on US soil lets stick to that. As for foreign soil there is another thread on ATS talking about Republicans passing a bill that defines high crimes and misdemeanors and specific alloy mentions the use of deadly force against Us civilians on foreign soil as an impeachable offense.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

There is a difference in being present and engaging a hostile enemy, where split second decisions come into play, and a person flying a remotely operated armed aircraft who is acting off intelligence searching for a target is there not?

If you are flying and armed drone you have the time to think about what's occurring.

Is it lawful to kill a US citizen without a trial?

Yes and no and its been defined by the US supreme Court. A person has a right to defend himself or a 3rd party from imminent deadly force. Its one of the MAIN reason the US Supreme Court has decided that when a person is killed by an individual acting under color of law, the act itself falls under the 4th amendment. Killing the individual is a technical seizure under the 4th amendment.

Like I said, the acts being discussed on US soil will violate Federal and State law in addition to the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Maybe the DHS was MIA in this meeting cuz the meeting never happened?

A high-level intelligence source, who must remain anonymous

Politifact
Judicial Watch says ISIS operating a camp in Mexico--near El Paso : FALSE
www.politifact.com...

I guess if we can't bomb Iran, Mexico is as good a second choice as any...LOL

I'm willing to trust Judicial Watch, as opposed to what appears to be a biased media organisation. Here is an excerpt from PolitiFact Bias:

PolitiFact Bias exists to expose the defective fact checking apparatus at PolitiFact, with special focus on the problems that help show PolitiFact's marked ideological bias. PFB was started in early 2011 by Jeff D. and Bryan White, independent bloggers who share a sense of outrage that PolitiFact often peddles outrageous slant as objective news.

As PolitiFact expands its state operations, the number of stories it produces far exceeds our capacity to review and correct even just the most egregious examples of journalistic error or bias. We aim to encourage an army of Davids to counteract the mistakes and bias in PolitiFact's stories. Write a critique of a PolitiFact story and we'll either link it or publish it if it's up to standard. Write regular critiques and we'll add your site to our list of "PolitiFact's Detractors."

Over time, we'll be adding more material to help serve as a guide to dependably detecting errors of consistency and ideological bias in PolitiFact stories. Ideally, the high quality deluge of criticism will force PolitiFact to step up its game and start treating both sides the same. And if that unlikely event fails to occur then at least we'll end up with a pool of well-crafted free speech with which to answer the PolitiFact part of the mainstream media misinformation machine.

Source

This meeting took place.....much is going on that tptb don't want us to know about. And it really makes me angry that independent media organisations (like Judicial Watch, Infowars, et al) are being discredited for telling the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join