It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS training camp only eight miles from Texas border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted, did a search but didn't find. Anywho, if this is true, along with our porous border, should make for an interesting summer.

"ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm

"The exact location where the terrorist group has established its base is around eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as “Anapra” situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States, the same knowledgeable sources confirm."
www.judicialwatch.org...

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If they know where their base is why not take action?

+30 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A few well armed texans should get together for a hunting trip ...
edit on 14/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
But hey, closing our border would be racist.

I agree with you expat.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Nah they should take their own advice and stay in their own country.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If this is true, with our borders wide open they could be in the USA for their training exercise. "OH WAIT" Aren't they already here?

I'm not sure anymore who is our biggest threat! Is it our government, ISIS, Russia, Iran or "the list goes on".

Rumors are "Isis" is already planning attacks on Military families. Our borders are open so it really would not take much for them to come across if that is their plans.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What also makes me afraid is knowing how easy is it is to cross the american border. Immigrants do it all the time, imagine what a terrorist group with financial backing and inside men could do.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I knew it was only a matter of time before something like this came to light. ISIS knows they cannot do any real damage to us without hitting us at home, and this backs that presumption up.

I can guarantee that if this base isn't being planned for destruction by the Mexican authorities, the US is certainly going to make sure it's taken care of.

Anybody involved with this place is going to be executed, or imprisoned and interrogated. We won't hear or read about any of that, though. Sometime in the near future, a Texan (or Mexican) near the border will hear a sudden BOOM from the distance and possibly see some smoke rising, and that will be the end of that.
edit on 4/14/2015 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

More like impossible and costly.

If all this is true it does sound bad, but if the Mexican gov knows about it then so does ours.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's from Judicial Watch, which in my opinion has the same respectability and credibility of the Daily Mail, Alex Jones, Fox News and the Weekly World News. Ok, so maybe the WWN has a bit more reliability...

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
It's from Judicial Watch, which in my opinion has the same respectability and credibility of the Daily Mail, Alex Jones, Fox News and the Weekly World News. Ok, so maybe the WWN has a bit more reliability...

Judicial Watch is utterly respectable by all comers.

Democrats may be upset with their determinations, as have many Republicans been but, I am astonished that you would categorically impugn their legitimacy.
edit on 14-4-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
By the time we hear about those two camps I'm pretty confident that they have been dismantled...unless the Fast and Furious creators are the ones in charge of things...oh wait, now I've confused myself. The WH...Dang, this summer it just might be hotter than usual in a few places.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I had my doubts until I read 'just west of Cuidad Juarez' and now I am not surprised.

The location itself is enough to raise suspicions-Juarez is famous for all the wrong reasons. I find it the news tough to swallow but there has been stranger bedfellows in the past.

edit on 14-4-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: Ironhawke

Judicial Watch is utterly respectable by all comers.

Democrats may be upset with their determinations, as have many Republicans but, I am astonished that you would categorically impugn them.

Nah, they're hung up that Ben Gazee fella. serioulsy, looking at their page immediately made me think of drunk rednecks worrying about all the red skinned folks who lived here waaaay before those illegals invaded Plymouth got here......

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

I bet they file a FOIA request soon.

JD has uncovered some good info in the past, and made some good exposures in court.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

Are you a 12 year old?

I cannot imagine how someone could be so vocally wrong about so many easily researched topics.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Daesh scum will get their god forsaken asses handed to them riddled with bullets if they try to mess with Texans.

If this report is true,is it the stupidest ever way to try to attack the US by anyone ever?
Could be IMO.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

No. I just have a deep, brother I mean deep, distrust of anything that even hints of Right Wing Thought. That's all. And hey, "research" can mean 'I saw it on Infowars!". The raging terror of WASPs against "illegals" (still wondering how a human can be "illegal") and of a Reagan-era inspired group like ISIS (remember when they were compared to the Founding Fathers?). MY personal belief is if it's Right it's wrong until MASSIVELY proven otherwise. Yes, I'm biased. History and experience has taught me that.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting the timing on the finding of this camp. I say let's bet on how many more are found between now and say....July 15th...the start date of Jade Helm......

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jinzetsu
What also makes me afraid is knowing how easy is it is to cross the american border. Immigrants do it all the time, imagine what a terrorist group with financial backing and inside men could do.

You mean like flying planes into tall buildings.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join