It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Vows to Protect Americans from the 1%, While Being Funded by the 1%

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yup...the classic pot calling the kettle black. This message is dead on arrival, well, at least for anyone remotely aware of her connections to the top she's referring to in the video.

Another ploy that will most likely garner votes from people who don't do enough research into candidates and predominantly get their info from their favorite biased news source on the tube.

Source

Hillary’s presidential announcement was followed by a campaign video in which the former Secretary of State decried the fact that, “The deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top.”

By “those at the top,” Hillary is presumably referring to the 1% – Wall Street cronies, transnational banks and huge corporations – in other words the very entities that bankrolled Hillary’s 2008 presidential campaign.

Although most candidates are bankrolled by elite rich folks, decrying practices used by the elitists while being elite is absurd.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Wait ... isn't she part of the 1% too?

So, she wants to protect us from people like herself?

EDIT: Oh wait, she's part of the 10%...that other 9% makes all the difference.
edit on 14-4-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Translation : after you elect me president you wont have a pot to piss in

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Is this the year they just give up the ruse of elections? It's getting surreal.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Maybe she's talking to college students,

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ha! This is so far outside of being in touch with your people....she is living in a dream world. This is very similar to when she was interviewed by Diane Sawyer and stated:

"We came out of the White House not only dead broke but in debt. We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages for houses, for Chelsea's education. You know, it was not easy."

Bill has worked really hard, and it's been amazing to me. He's worked very hard. First of all, we had to pay off all our debts. You know, you had to make double the money because of, obviously, taxes, and then pay off the debts and get us houses and take care of family members."

Dead Broke? Double the money because of taxes and to get us HOUSES....plural.....how many houses does a dead broke ex-president and his family need?

So out of touch with reality.....there should be a work-study program with all politicians...they should have to live on minimum wage for a couple months every year, in low income housing and public school system....MAYBE, just maybe that would keep them honest....

Ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There's "rich-poor" and then there's "poor-poor".

Rich-poor means you have to cut back on a few trips and can't afford another car/home.

Poor-poor means you can't put food on the table.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

They're talking about raising $2.5billion for her campaign. Yeah that's pretty surreal.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Poor pofun is an awful place to be....Bolongna *shutters*

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I get it. I do. I think that Hilary Clinton is just... slimy, even for a politician.

Having said that, isn't Getting Funded by the 1% While Promising to Protect the Other 99% From the 1% par for the course for politicians? I don't know if someone can even get elected any other way these days. Maybe I'm just a cynic.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Alrighty, good to know we women have a friend in high places. She will do great as President.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Maybe she's talking to college students,

Or a Conan O'Brien audience. Useful idiots personified.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

A Washington Post report says Bill Clinton earned more than $100 million from speeches given in the U.S. and abroad between January 2001, when he left office, and January 2013, when Hillary Clinton left her role as Secretary of State. She reportedly draws $200,000 for each public appearance, a new talking point among pundits who oppose her potential 2016 presidential candidacy.

Clinton is considered the wealthiest living president and among the top-10 all-time wealthiest, with the Clintons’ combined net worth at about $55 million, according to the website 24/7 Wall Street, which started evaluating the net worth of presidents in 2010.

Clintons are Very Rich

So...um...just be quiet about representing the 99% ,ok Hillary?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep. They worked hard. How many hour-long speeches did it take I wonder? Maybe they had it all taken care of in a year or so of traveling around and venting hot air.

That's in contrast to the rest of us who go in debt and sign away thirty or more years of our lives.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Alrighty, good to know we women have a friend in high places. She will do great as President.

Yeah, the African Americans thought that too when they all voted for Obama, and just look at what he's done for them. It's worked out ever so well for them. So you just go ahead and vote with your lady bits. I'll be voting with something else.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hillary, hard-as-nails and as corrupt as they come, she has a very good chance of being the next POTUS.

I read that she's already lined up a Billion dollars for her campaign. The only Republican who can do that is Jeb Bush.

Plenty of Republicans will never vote for a Bush again, so we will have a repeat of 2012 when many Republicans refused to vote for anyone. The Conservatives are so fractured they will lose again. A Tea Party or Libertarian candidate canNOT carry the nation.

The faction of voters who will decide the election are "low information" voters. They will vote for Hillary because they recognize her name, but know nothing of her history.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

They're talking about raising $2.5billion for her campaign. Yeah that's pretty surreal.

OMG that is surreal. I read it was only ONE Billion $,

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You are joking, right?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yessir, there is something that is not genuine or credible about an elite advocating in a competent fashion for the downtrodden. Somehow I have trouble believing she knows what impact their greedy selves have caused in those who lose their jobs despite a good education and training, or who lose their homes, or whose lives are strongly impacted by having to care for some ill or injured and unable to afford much-needed help. At best she understands th upper middle class that is quickly vanishing.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you don't think she is a lizard person, ghost, alien etc...take your political garbo somewhere else...a reply to: Daedal

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join