It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
From the very moment I seen this video for the first time, as with most anything that is spoon fed to us by the MSM I really had my doubts. However, I am getting really tired of even really paying attention to this game that TPTB are playing with us and our minds anymore. There is a clear attempt being made to divide the USA by race. Now, the reasons for this are still unclear, but I believe that the divide is to keep us Americans from growing as a people, and a society that bands together to work for a common goal. If we as a people become too powerful, TPTB feel that we could disrupt their corrupt, criminal actions and take our country back. This is just my theory anyway.

Now, I came across this little video from our good buddy Dutchsinse. In it, he does some simple google searching to find out that the identity of the victim, Walter L. Scott jr., is connected to an account of a FAKE identity. Take a look and tell me what you think ATS. I mean, this crap is getting so obvious! When Mike Brown(who by the way could very well have been fake as well as Dutch talks about in the video), failed to push society into the tailspin they were really hoping happened, it looks as if they are just getting more bold and now making sure that a FULL video of an "unarmed black man" being literally executed by a white police officer is released to the public. Kinda strange how the media "lets" us see the videos of unarmed black men and children being executed on video, but when it comes to ISIS killing a journalist, or a police officer aledgedly being shot at point blank range with an AK-47(with absolutely no blood) in France, THESE videos are "too graphic" to show to the public...BS! People, they are trying their best to divide us, and trying to create racial tension and a hatred for the police, and eventually a police state, and you all know damn well that Obama and Holder are behind this. Please folks, lets not take the bait. We are smarter than this. To see the divide they are causing, one need to look no farther than ATS as an example of this. Just watch all of the fighting and arguing in any thread about the subject on ATS, and you will see just how it is working. Anyway, I know there will be a lot of tough comments coming and people calling me an idiot, but I really could not care any less. I am comfortable with my opinions, and look forward to hearing diverse opinions on this subject. Thanks ATS.

edit on 9-4-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
FAKE,HOAX !!!!!!!!!Come on with some better BULL!!!! SHOULD BE IN HOAX FORUM
edit on 9-4-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: add

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Is there a full video? I've only seen what was on the nightly news, ABC,I think.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy

Is there a full video? I've only seen what was on the nightly news, ABC,I think.

I am not sure, I am at work right now and cannot search for different versions, but I do recall seeing the video when it first happened and they did show the full video. Again, not sure where I seen it now.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Can you describe what you think would happen if the entire police department was to be closed?
This is your opening to really say what you think about this "tail spin" as you call it.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
1) a video of a person being beheaded, burned alive, shot point blank is vastly more graphic than a shaky cell phone video from a few dozen yards away

2) for these claims to be true, it would have to be a pretty substantial conspiracy involving dozens of people for any number of "roles" and that, to me, makes it hard to buy in to at all

3) inaccurate information using public internet databases means diddly to me. A 50 year old man has hardly any footprint online? I'm not shocked at all. Neither does my mother. Neither do 95% of the people I work with. Coming across a lack of info on somebody isn't a big deal. And, point of fact, were you to look me up, you would find my name attached to an address I've never lived at, because my ex wife lived there.

4) to me this is all tenuous at best. Very tenuous. He's taking a lack of finding something and turning it in to something else.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I have to admit when I first saw it I thought it kind of looked staged. There was something about it that didn't seem right BUT I just took it for real considering it really happened according to the articles. It's weird to say that watching someone get killed, but I guess it's the world we live in.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
1) a video of a person being beheaded, burned alive, shot point blank is vastly more graphic than a shaky cell phone video from a few dozen yards away

2) for these claims to be true, it would have to be a pretty substantial conspiracy involving dozens of people for any number of "roles" and that, to me, makes it hard to buy in to at all

3) inaccurate information using public internet databases means diddly to me. A 50 year old man has hardly any footprint online? I'm not shocked at all. Neither does my mother. Neither do 95% of the people I work with. Coming across a lack of info on somebody isn't a big deal. And, point of fact, were you to look me up, you would find my name attached to an address I've never lived at, because my ex wife lived there.

4) to me this is all tenuous at best. Very tenuous. He's taking a lack of finding something and turning it in to something else.

As far as the 50 yr old man not having an online footprint, you are wrong. With a minimal subscription to a site like Intellius, you can find anyone as well as all of their past addresses and phone numbers. I have done this for a living as a skiptracer for many years.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Granted the video isn't hi-res, but a lot of people have been commenting that there doesn't appear to be any blood or wounds of any kind on Mr. Scott. There are a couple angles on the video of him lying face down, and his entire back is visible. His shirt appears intact.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Can you describe what you think would happen if the entire police department was to be closed?
This is your opening to really say what you think about this "tail spin" as you call it.

Who said anything about a police dept being closed?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I need more evidence on this case.

However, I am very interested in your premise.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I didn't say "none" I said hardly any. Pretty sure there's a difference in the two terms.

Yes, you can find pretty much anything about anybody if you're willing to pay for it. The vast majority of people aren't.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Whether this is fake or not isn't the issue. If it's real and the riots start, they win. If it's fake and the riots start, they win.

Everything else you said is true enough.

If it's proven to be fake or real and no riots begin, just wait a week or 2 for another log on the fire because they want their divide and they will get it.

It's already working.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Granted the video isn't hi-res, but a lot of people have been commenting that there doesn't appear to be any blood or wounds of any kind on Mr. Scott. There are a couple angles on the video of him lying face down, and his entire back is visible. His shirt appears intact.

You are absolutely correct. No blood has become a common trend with these "shootings" we have seen as of late. When a gang member on the streets of Los Angeles is gunned down, you ever notice how there are pools of blood all over? However, with Brown as well as this man, NO BLOOD! When the cop in France aledgedly had his head blown off at point blank range, not a drop of blood either.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have seen absolutely no talk of the victim being black. Obviously he was, but there have been no Ferguson-like protests and the MSM that I have seen did not mention his race. This is simply a case of a dirty cop murdering a man. His skin colour is irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Whether this is fake or not isn't the issue. If it's real and the riots start, they win. If it's fake and the riots start, they win.

Everything else you said is true enough.

If it's proven to be fake or real and no riots begin, just wait a week or 2 for another log on the fire because they want their divide and they will get it.

It's already working.

Jude11

Unfortunately, you are correct. The riots will happen either way. Especially when they are being spearheaded by the police and agent provocateurs.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
I have seen absolutely no talk of the victim being black. Obviously he was, but there have been no Ferguson-like protests and the MSM that I have seen did not mention his race. This is simply a case of a dirty cop murdering a man. His skin colour is irrelevant.

Every news story I've seen has pointed out that Scott was black and Slager was white.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

What news do you watch/read? I have not seen it once yet, which surprises me actually.

This cop also had a complaint of excessive force against him by a white guy. Just a dirty cop who wanted to kill someone.
edit on 9-4-2015 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why is the question.

Who does racial unrest benefit ?

It must be about Elections. What Party benefits from division ?

It's pretty obvious when you stop and think about it.

edit on 9-4-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join