It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the US secretly allow Iran to acquire nukes in return for keeping the Petrodollar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think skunk works is for tin foil stuff so I put it here.

Let's begin with the premise: I doubt the official agreement matches the press releases. Why would it?

My leading model has trans-national banks running things and making their operatives fabulously wealthy with the money they literally create out of thin air. "The tribe" if you will. That makes saving the petrodollar axis much more important than who has nuke capability.

I think conventional missile technology may have another 5 years to go before land and air based EM weapons can render them ineffective.

I'm looking for certain signals.
1. The US and Iran go into what amounts to one on one talks. Russia will leave the process. After Russia exits, an agreement is reached.
2. Sanctions lift. And the price of crude craters.
3. Relations between US and Iran get somewhat quiet. Israel meanwhile, starts foaming at the mouth.
4. Ukraine heats up suddenly.

I love the smell of skunk in the morning.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Could be.

I would rather think that Obama is evil and is helping our enemies.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why would we have such a condition anyway? Iran have a right to nukes without such a ludicrous condition.

I honestly feel they would prefer the petrodollar fail and do without nuclear energy, and nuclear medical benefits. They would get it other ways and let the petrodollar burn, which it will do.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I doubt it. No expert here, but in reading the news over a long period of time, it seems to me that Israel has worn out its welcomed to the modern world while pretending to be "one of the guys."

If you want to find fault in the people involved, there are two major ones that have greatly accelerated the process.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Since it is skunky in here, let me throw out a whiff and see what sticks.

US allows Iran to develop Nukes in hopes they will use them on whatever enemy they see fit, thus giving the US the "They started it" angle.

Smell that?

Jude11

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I doubt it as Russia, China, and France are in on the talks. Russia would raise hell if we tried that and China probably would abstain since they are sitting on so much in US Bonds.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Would the US secretly allow Iran to acquire nukes in return for keeping the Petrodollar? That is an excellent question! And, come to think of it, it may well be what's going on to the letter. It would make sense in light of the recent news that Israel is joining AIIB the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank. Not trying to railroad your thread but here's the link:

www.reuters.com...

edit on 2-4-2015 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I take the route that I sincerely believe the power brokers in Iran do not want to pursue weaponised offensive nuclear technology. if this kind of deal were to become reality in some fashion, I can speculate as to how. Is it possible to secure commercial permits for some nuclear powered mining operations, or maybe for agriculture operations

I just want to believe they being sincere.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah I dont doubt that for a second
But could iran help the US keep the Petrodollar, surely its past the US having any control now

The Russian Chinese gas deal has destabilised all the gas exporting nations, exporting nations will probably take US currency and China will disperse their US currency till its valueless.
\
Endgame for the US

They have a plan and its being carried out, just wonder how fast and what it really is

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Interesting theory...I'm of the opinion that this is theater. World powers are of the 'opinion' this tentative agreement is good. However speaking, if an agreement is signed, it will harden the line or stance the global community can use for justification of military force if needed.

It goes something like this perhaps...it has come to our attention that Iran has foregone it's nuclear agreements and has given way to hiding in secret it's true intentions that are internationally binding. As a global community, we have in good faith attempted to help Iran and the Iranian people secure it's future, a future based and contingent upon meeting the requirements set forth in the P5+1 deal.

Therefore as president of the United states of America, along with our allies and global partners, a coalition of states, led by Israel, have no choice but to strike with force Irans nuclear facilities. This kinetic response will to delay any further developments being made in key areas of Iran's nuclear program.

Let me state this clearly, we have no choice, we gave them an unprecedented deal, one which sought transparency and mutual respect to build trust among our nation's. This trust has been violated, and now Iran must give up all its rights and cease to operate any and all of its nuclear facilities or face the consequences.

ETA : IMO this will be used if necessary to take out Iran's nuclear facilities, a resolution not achieved in stone until now.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Let me state this clearly, we have no choice, we gave them an unprecedented deal, one which sought transparency and mutual respect to build trust among our nation's. This trust has been violated, and now Iran must give up all its rights and cease to operate any and all of its nuclear facilities or face the consequences.

Start with Israel. Also, once again, both American and Israeli intelligence has stated their is no evidence to support the false accusation that Iran is diverting into a secret weaponized program. This was also stated by a handful of European intelligence agencies.

Once could also understand the hesitation to completely open up all access as Israel has already assassinated a handful of their scientists. Also considering anything the UN sees within the facility will be accessible to US agencies, and subsequently Israel, its very likely they would suffer some kind of unexplained catastrophic explosion shortly after the first few inspections.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

It goes something like this perhaps...it has come to our attention that Iran has foregone it's nuclear agreements and has given way to hiding in secret it's true intentions that are internationally binding. As a global community, we have in good faith attempted to help Iran and the Iranian people secure it's future, a future based and contingent upon meeting the requirements set forth in the P5+1 deal.

That's plausible. I was just noodling through the documents and I noticed how specifically they are tied to the known sites in Iran. What are the chances they have one or more other sites that are still hidden? So, if suddenly a new site is discovered, it can definitely play out as you describe. The US would hold a lot of leverage if they secretly threatened to reveal the hidden site(s). I have some ideas what they might ask for in return for keeping this secret. Going back to my original premise, I believe reinforcing the petro$ axis and blunting Russia's recent successes is more important to the "owners" than Iran possessing nukes. Israel may have other ideas of course.

top topics

join