It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets take a look at what all the Clintons may have been involved in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Im not sure who it is, but one member's sig is a link to the book "The TRANCEformation of America" which implicates not just the Clintons, but several upper echelon politicos in some rather dark behavior. Read it.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The United States is not a democracy, it's a republic. There is a great deal of difference.

Um it seems thats not so,at least according to Princeton U. we are an oligarchy.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Im not sure who it is, but one member's sig is a link to the book "The TRANCEformation of America" which implicates not just the Clintons, but several upper echelon politicos in some rather dark behavior. Read it.

Or don't, because it's seriously #ing creepy. But everyone should read it, just be warned you will never look at ole hill dog the same way again.
:shudders:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Frankly, I lothe the Clintons, especially Bill looting Social Security. Killary, I won't even go there. But, I guess.... not to be fair, but instead truthful about the the DEATH LIST, well I did a quick search to 'Snopes' and found this.

www.snopes.com... I hope this link will work

www.snopes.com...
edit on 30-3-2015 by Plotus because: link

edit on 30-3-2015 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

It's just a numeric listing of how many died on Bush's watch...which is not completely dissimilar. That old "Clinton Death List" has been around for close to two decades now, and I'm fairly certain one could take any President and make a similar "creepy" list. Did you know that everyone who knew Lincoln died?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke

Did you know that everyone who knew Lincoln died?

Did they die before or after Lincoln died?

Big difference.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
All I know is what my wife's family in Arkansas had to say about them...

They were as crooked as the day was long, but nobody called them on it because accidents had a habit of happening to folks that tried.

They also believed Hillary was the cut throat one of the pair, bill was along for the booze,babes and drugs.

Make of that what you will I don't know many people from that state that was sorry to see them leave.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Booze, babes and drugs......the life of a west side player lol

Pity he's mired in sleaze he might have been alright to hang with back in the day lol

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

The United States is not a democracy, it's a republic. There is a great deal of difference.

Um it seems thats not so,at least according to Princeton U. we are an oligarchy.

www.bbc.com...

That's funny, we're one of those too in Canadakastan ;-)

Seriously though, the US is a republic, at least that's what it was founded upon. It's just lately it doesn't seem to matter what they say your country or in my case, colony, is. It has been bought off by private (corporate or otherwise) interests, hence, oligarchy.

I just had an interesting idea, for Canada anyway... If we finally got rid of harpernista, would that mean we had a colonyoscopy? Like us, you need to lose your present leader, that way at least the US will no longer be an Obamanation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If we finally got rid of harpernista, would that mean we had a colonyoscopy?

LOL I guess you could call it that indeed! I hate to say it,but I think even getting rid of Obama won't change what we have become now!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I agree, I think we are going to have to ride this one into the basement and rebuild.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Holy crap these clintons are some of the biggest mass murderers on the planet if this link is all true. I knew they were nasty, cruel excuses for ppl, but not this bad.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The Clintons add new meaning to mind your ******* business? I had no idea they were that far off the beatin path. You couldn't mow their grass without getting machine gunned.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If you're going to start a thread like this, you should take a look at everything the BUSHs have been involved in too.

Let's start with Grand Daddy Prescott, banker extraordinaire to Nazi Germany.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

If you're going to start a thread like this, you should take a look at everything the BUSHs have been involved in too.

Let's start with Grand Daddy Prescott, banker extraordinaire to Nazi Germany.

NO !!!

This is about the Clintons !!!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

And, to be 100% fair here, let's look at just one section of the soon-to-be infamous Bush Death List. Deny ignorance, my friends.

While a totally fair response in defense of your team, the link is simply to the wiki page for 911. I was expecting some specific allegations.

Assuming for the moment that Bush has killed as many people as the Clinton's, I fail to see how that exonerates them.

I agree that this would not exonerate Clinton, assuming that the alleged connections are true.

HOWEVER, the article itself shows a clear bias against liberals, democrats (the author calls them "demorats" at one point), and "prochoice" people, etc.

So, it is not as if this article is unbiased nor doesn't carry offensive generalized statements about liberals.

Again that does not mean that Clinton doesn't have crime connected to him or his associates, including murder or drugs.

But, it is important for people of either party, including Republicans, to realize that many politicians at that level are connected to nefarious activities.

Hell, just George W Bush's invasion of Iraq is a war crime of aggression, with over 200,000 deaths. Ain't no conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

And, to be 100% fair here, let's look at just one section of the soon-to-be infamous Bush Death List. Deny ignorance, my friends.

Let's not forget the over 200,000 civilian deaths from Iraq War II...

More than enough.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Clinton's are psychopaths -- they have every one of the top 7 traits. What more proof does one need.

Contrary to popular belief psychopaths/sociopaths actually have the worst leadership skills. They are the absolute worst leaders. They are quite skilled and adept at making us think the opposite -- that's where they are really skilled. Charm is part of their deceit. Those who want for us to believe that the corporate psychopath/sociopath made the company successful are other psychopaths, the ones who perpetuate that falsehood, that they are good leaders. They use and abuse others to make themselves look good. There is no worse leadership than that of psychopaths/sociopaths --- the Clinton's.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

While a totally fair response in defense of your team, the link is simply to the wiki page for 911. I was expecting some specific allegations.

Assuming for the moment that Bush has killed as many people as the Clinton's, I fail to see how that exonerates them.

I agree that this would not exonerate Clinton, assuming that the alleged connections are true.

HOWEVER, the article itself shows a clear bias against liberals, democrats (the author calls them "demorats" at one point), and "prochoice" people, etc.

So, it is not as if this article is unbiased nor doesn't carry offensive generalized statements about liberals.

Again that does not mean that Clinton doesn't have crime connected to him or his associates, including murder or drugs.

But, it is important for people of either party, including Republicans, to realize that many politicians at that level are connected to nefarious activities.

Hell, just George W Bush's invasion of Iraq is a war crime of aggression, with over 200,000 deaths. Ain't no conspiracy.

By that measure, one would have to indict FDR over all and, while he did gobs of damage to our republic, I wouldn't accuse him of personally murdering (tricky definition there I realize) any of the innocent people who died in WWII.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

By that measure, one would have to indict FDR over all and, while he did gobs of damage to our republic, I wouldn't accuse him of personally murdering (tricky definition there I realize) any of the innocent people who died in WWII.

No, because the measure of guilt for innocent deaths is not born simply by being involved in a war.

It is born by waging an illegal war of aggression (that is an actual international legal term). If a country is forced into a war, such as we ostensibly were in WWII by Japan and Germany's antics, then FDR was not responsible for those deaths. The other countries were.

George W. Bush, on the other hand, factually engaged in an unprovoked war of aggression in Iraq, without self-defense. Hence, he IS culpable for those deaths. IF you go attack a country and it kills a bunch of people, you ARE responsible.

Nuremberg Trials: "To initiate a war of aggression is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join