It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thug Beats Innocent White man, Full Train of People Watch..do nothing!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: thesmokingman

I am VERY surprised this is on the MSM, as the victim was not black.

Get real. With the exception of Trayvon Martin back in 2013 and Renisha McBride (both shot to death, not slapped around), the MSM coverage of incidents with black victims is basically only unarmed people dying at the hands of law enforcement.

How are those incidents comparable to this one? They're not and you're only acting as though they are because of a need to support your race baiting agenda. These threads are all the same crap "OMG NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS ONSLAUGHT OF BLACK ON WHITE CRIME."

From the FBI's Uniform Crimes Report (2013):

- 90% of black homicide victims killed by black offenders.
- 83% of white homicide victims killed by white offenders.
- 14% of white homicide victims killed by black offenders.
- 7.5% of black homicide victims killed by white offenders.

The fact is that all violent crime is down, WAY down from the peak. The percentages of white-on-white homicide aren't far behind black-on-black (7 percentage points), the percentages of violent crimes that are black on white or white on black haven't changed by more than a point or two since 1980.

Meanwhile, estimates are that police involved killings are at a 20 year high but nobody can say for certain because the reporting of homicides involving the police is so awful. I wonder why we allow that to continue? Could it be because people like you and Al are promoting the same division?

Well...from your own figures, white on black homicide is almost twice as high. Not sure if those figures include LEO, but twice as high is pretty significant in my eyes.
edit on 3/28/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well...from your own figures, white on black homicide is almost twice as high. Not sure if those figures include LEO, but twice as high is pretty significant in my eyes.

- 14% of white homicide victims killed by black offenders.
- 7.5% of black homicide victims killed by white offenders.

You looking at the same thing?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

While I agree with your numbers...the last two are a little skewed. Correct me if I'm wrong. Lets say in fair numbers, white represent 60% of the population and black are 30%. To compare the black on white and white on black, you would have to triple the black on white number making the following:

42% of white homicide victims killed by black offenders by percentage of the population
7.5% of black homicide victims killed by white offenders by percentage of the population

In other words...if blacks and whites were equal numbers in the population, the above number would be accurate.
Correct?

I agree, but we are talking 13% to about 70%....

Take this one step further... In 2013, there were 5,375 black homicide offenders versus 4,396 who were white and over 4,000 whose races were unknown. So we have 13% of the population committing 38% of murders.

edit on 28-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
they will have a bright life, but short

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: eisegesis

Not necessarily!!! Warning a couple F bombs and a little violence. But listen to some of the comments on the bus.

Reminds me of my granddad! Tough Irish son of a gun!
edit on 29-3-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

I like that even the black people on the bus were laughing at the loudmouth when he got decked.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

I think that guy was a vietnam vet. Its a shame he got his wallet and bag stolen during the altercation by a group of hoodrat girls that ran his crap.

He still showed that little man a lesson in consequences for bad behavior.

I wish there were more "bullies get beat up videos" or just more "instigators get instant karma" videos. They are the ultimate form of entertainment.

Guy is awesome. Nice vid.

edit on 3 29 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

I swear I would have shot all three of these idiots in the face.
How much you want to bet that I would be the one charged if I did though, even with the video evidence?

A lot. Killing people is against the law.

And beating someone to death for refusing to express an opinion on something is a walk in the park, right? Killing people is against the law. Killing roaches is legal.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Not really, mostly drunk people yes, that goes with the job. Also people with weapons, people on drugs, large groups, guys trying to impress their girlfriends and a whole bunch of others that took offence to being turned away. It varies massively as does the level of reaction required to diffuse a problem before escalating out of control.

It's not about being able to "handle yourself on the streets" that's very naive, childish and emptily macho rhetoric. It's about having enough common sense and awareness to avoid a dangerous encounter altogether and using an appropriate response to ensure you go home at the end of the night if something does happen.

This was a horrible attack but in reality he ate a few shots and went home with some anxiety and maybe some loose teeth all of which can be fixed in time. No body, no case, not in a bag, not crippled or permanently injured or having to come to terms with injuring a bystander by accident which are all potential outcomes for the type of reaction you're advocating. Cemeteries are full of brave idiots who did that.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
I swear I would have shot all three of these idiots in the face. How much you want to bet that I would be the one charged if I did though, even with the video evidence?

No # you'd be charged. Shooting someone in the face isn't an appropriate response to that person punching someone. My god. Do pro-gun people not realize, when making these sorts of statements, that they are actually working against their own cause?
edit on 29-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

I swear I would have shot all three of these idiots in the face. How much you want to bet that I would be the one charged if I did though, even with the video evidence?

No # you'd be charged. Shooting someone in the face isn't an appropriate response to that person punching someone. My god. Do pro-gun people not realize, when making these sorts of statements, that they are actually working against their own cause?

And that is exactly the attitude that will one day make you a victim. Glad you can take a punch and a beating like that man got. You sir are a better man than I....meanwhile, I will be alive to enjoy my family because I WILL NOT BE A VICTIM...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And that is exactly the attitude that will one day make you a victim. Glad you can take a punch and a beating like that man got. You sir are a better man than I....meanwhile, I will be alive to enjoy my family because I WILL NOT BE A VICTIM...

If you kill someone because you see them punching someone, you will be arrested, and rightly so.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If you kill someone because you see them punching someone, you will be arrested, and rightly so.

Not true. Many states have laws that protect people coming to the defense of others and using deadly force to prevent a violent felony.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I feel I should probably say: Although I live in a country where guns are illegal I'm totally pro gun. I just don't advocate overreacting to a situation using inappropriate levels of force when it's not necessary, if it happened and the attacker had been shot I certainly wouldn't feel any sympathy for him. I doubt most people in that situation could have pulled it off though.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Wrong, if you fear for your life, you have a right to defend it. He was being attacked by 3 thugs, I would say he feared for his life, but didn't have a gun. It's a shame too, cause had it been me they would have all 3 ended up dead, or seriously injured.

How do you know that the kick to his face could not have broken his neck and killed him? Do you know for sure that when the thug slammed his head against the window, that the victim would not end up with a brain hemorrhage, and die?

Nope, you don't know anything about what he was feeling, and who are you anyway to decide when someone should play with their life and leave it in the hands of a violent attacker's assumed mercy? If you want to take a beating and risk the consequences, that is your choice. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Wrong, if you fear for your life, you have a right to defend it. He was being attacked by 3 thugs, I would say he feared for his life, but didn't have a gun. It's a shame too, cause had it been me they would have all 3 ended up dead, or seriously injured.

How do you know that the kick to his face could not have broken his neck and killed him? Do you know for sure that when the thug slammed his head against the window, that the victim would not end up with a brain hemorrhage, and die?

Nope, you don't know anything about what he was feeling, and who are you anyway to decide when someone should play with their life and leave it in the hands of a violent attacker's assumed mercy? If you want to take a beating and risk the consequences, that is your choice. ~$heopleNation

The sentence in which he said he would have killed them, followed the sentence in which he said 'noone on the train did anything to help.' Which implies that his statement about killing them was his idea of an appropriate response for a witness. Which witnessing someone punching someone else does not qualify as fearing for your life, and is not a justifiable murder. Perhaps he didn't mean that's what he would have done as a witness. In which case, it's not exactly the same. But you certainly can't just kill every person you see throw a punch.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

I understand the point you're trying to make, however 3 on 1 hardly equates to just a punch, or a scuffle. AugustusMasonicus made a very good point about some State laws as well above.

Anyway, Thuggish gang herd mentality needs to be responded to with brutal force. It's the only message that violent criminals like them understand. If you don't want to get blasted in the face, don't go around brutalizing innocent people.

So sick and tired of it, a lot of people are in this Country. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney
One of the reasons no one gets involved or helps victims is the very real fear of being shot.

Our society is very heavily armed and it does nothing to make me feel safe. Just fearful I will be shot over nothing.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Expect much more of this in the future. Prejudice against whites is becoming institutionalized.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's not a black/ white thing, its a cultural collapse thing. You have a generation of nitwits that have raised a generation of imbeciles that have no idea how to act in a society. So they lash out and beat anybody they think is an easy target because it gives them a moment of self esteem. That its wrong and that they can't control their impulses isn't something that they can comprehend. The guy should have had a firearm and should have taken them down. But then there'd have been a parade of haters screaming at him and how he was guilty of hate. All trying to make a buck.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join