It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide to the FLAT EARTH

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hello ATS

I know the subject of the flat earth theory has been talked about many times on ATS, what I would like to bring to the topic is a new 12 video series done by YouTube member markksargent

I think some off his videos bring some very good questions and points up.

To start this off take a look at his first video which is more of an introduction.

Guide to the FLAT EARTH

Summary from the video

An introductory guide to the Flat Earth movement,
starting with the Copernicus theory in 1514, false
confirmation in 1957, and the extraordinary lengths
that the world leaders have taken in order to keep
their power.

Now I am not saying the earth is flat, but what I will say is that the PTB, have lied so many times it is very hard to know what is true and what is not.

So now I try to just educate myself on as many theories as possible be it mainstream or not.

In his videos though he does seem to bring up some great points, for example if you take a look at part 7 he bring up some interesting points, regarding the GPS system etc and if anyone is interested is worth looking into.

FLAT EARTH Clues Part 7 - Long Haul

Summary of the video

Part of a series on the clues that guide you to the
Flat Earth. This clue looks into a topic I only
glanced at in the original guide, which are
commercial flights in the Southern hemisphere, or in
the flat earth model, the land masses closest to the
outer ring. The flights are all wrong.

I would advise anyone which has an open mind to look at all the videos and form your own conclusions.

Playlist all 12 videos

The most frustrating part for me, is that I don't have the means to actually check out any off these claims myself physically, I would love to goto the south pole and see for myself, and also it would seem even if i did have the resources to do so, governments would block me to be able to explorer this planet we live on.

Which then leaves one with the question why?

Enjoy

Peace

edit on 28/3/2015 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/3/2015 by TheDon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The continuing theory of a flat Earth in our present day is just ludicrous imo. The evidence for a BALL of dirt is more than overwhelming and anyone who still believes otherwise should realise their stubborn ignorance, get out there, and explore the real world. Perhaps some research on "circumnavigation" would help see sense.

When will the human race evolve beyond stoopid and stop thinking inside tiny little (not flat) boxes?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDon

Space flight, orbital mechanics, observations of the revolution of every other planetary sphere in this solar system, AND of the Earth from space, and PHYSICS itself, totally refute virtually ANY claim of a flat earth.

How one is wrong, does not change the degree to which one is wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
For you which find this topic interesting, Mark Sargent recently did an interview were he talks more about his theory and discusses his videos and topics brought up in the videos in more detail with some new information. I believe the interview was streamed live on the 26th march 2015.

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Note were this topic was posted please :-)

I repect your point of view and what you are saying and I am not saying it is wrong or right, but unless you have been out in space yourself and looked back on earth, how do you really know?

Are you not just quoting what others have told you, taught you?

Are we not all in the same boat? belief?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I will say again, how do you know? you are just quoting what you have been told or taught? Have you been into space and looked back?

The question is what one one or who one wants to believe.

As i said I dont know, but I like to have as much information as possible.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

The Flat Earthers are just a bunch of trolls who do it for giggles - it's an intellectual exercise in argument and pulling in suckers to laugh at.

If you are not aware of this, and genuinely believe in a flat Earth (and I suspect that you do), then you need to have a word with yourself, asap.

They are taking the piss out of you with really weak material, you should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You can see a curve on a regular commercial flight.

Did you know there are holiday packages to Antarctica these days?

Expensive, but certainly doable.

Giving the flat earth theory time and thought doesn't make you open minded, don't be fooled into thinking that.

It's what the pushers of such things want you to believe

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon
a reply to: nerbot

I will say again, how do you know? you are just quoting what you have been told or taught?

And you're not, right?

The difference between us is that I have common sense based on the evidence of 50 years on and around this ball of dirt and you believe a second hand video clip made by annonymous jokers.

You work it out.... or not.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
As I have said , I am not sayinging the earth is flat, but what i will say alot is hidden from us by TPTB.

I have only posteed this information, in Skunk Works might I add, for anyone else that finds this theory interesting.

I am not trying to force a believe I am just presenting some other information which I found interestiing,

I am actually able to do my own research and form my own conclusions :-)

peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
My intuition is telling me you are Eric Dubay..your theory has been debunked in the comments section of your blog by many people..

Are we trying to muddy the waters with confusion for the impending passage of Planet X? I would say so..

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I will give him somewhat credit..

The earth is flat for some things.. Alot of things not so much..

See you have to be going around the speed of light for the earth to be flat.. Since not many things can go that fast the only thing that will ever be able to see the earth is flat as far as we know is a photon.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

If it weren't for the fact that Planet X is a..well a planet, I suspect you'd probably support such a notion too.

ESPECIALLY if its on Poleshift

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I can assure you I am not :-)

And i did not post this for the reason for it to be debunked, I posted it because i found it interesting, Also I like to keep a very open mind regarding all theories and ideas people have regarding all topic.

I want as much information as possible be it wrong or right.

Due to I can not test or see many things for myself all i have to go on is the information off others.

I have looked at many theories, and also debunks.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You missed where I said the earths curvature can be seen on a regular commercial flight?

Here's an easier one..lunar eclipses, when the earths shadow is cast on the moon..it's round isn't it?

Like I said, you're not being open minded if you ignore these bits of evidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
And you never got were i said "I am not saying the earth is flat"

I was presenting some information in Skunk works which i found interesting and what others might as well.

I will say it once again, I look at all sides off a discussion or theory.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

There is a significant difference between the discussion of theories which are as yet unproven, in terms of their viability and feasibility, and discussing theories which have already been shown to be full of holes large enough to accommodate the passage of a carrier fleet.

This thread fits squarely into the latter of the two categories.

And as for the comment you made questioning how I come to the conclusions I have come to about this topic, without having been to space myself....

First, my observations of other planets in our solar system using telescopes, and through researching the fruits of works undertaken by observatories around the world, show that there are no flat planets in our solar system, that all of the planetary bodies in our solar system are, for want of a better word, spheroid in aspect. They rotate, presenting different faces to observers here on Earth, and at no point present an edge to our perspective, nor to the perspective of any orbiter, lander, or probe ever launched.

Furthermore, the way light breaks across the face of the world when the sun rises, and the fact that at every point in time, dawn is breaking somewhere on the planet, mean that the Earth MUST be spherical. If it were flat, then dawn would break, all over the world, at what would be practically the same moment. As it is, the terminator moves across the planets surface at a steady pace (at the equator, this would be 1,038 mph). Put another way, it is daytime here in Britain. It is currently night time in Australia. These facts are not conducive to the flat earth theory, but are, none the less, facts. The theory is flawed in the extreme, and has been known to be for centuries.

Again, which forum this discussion is in, could not be less important. It does not make the theory any less bunkum to place it in the Skunkworks, nor does it protect it from just and fair scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
think we are on similar youtube paths ...
i recently also went through a phase of watching these lunar wave vidz ... amongst other lunar anomoloies and conspiracies ....

at a point, it led me onto these flat earth vidz ... i dont personally believe the flat earth theory .. as of yet .. but ... some of the evidence presented, which he uses to try strengthen his flat earth argument, but dont directly relate to it, are rather interesting ..

eg .. admiral byrd ... who himself apparently tried to promote his experience in a hollow earth .. leading to or adding to the hollow earth 'theory' ... but this guy uses his account ... to try promote his flat earth .... more so .. the stuff about nasa .. and this one same HD pic of the earth we have been shown over and over past several years .... where are ALL the rest ... etc etc etc ....

definitely something is amiss .. just not certain what .. i guess thats the disinfo smoke and mirrors in full effect ...
i love all these videos .. cos theyre very thought provoking ...
edit on 28-3-2015 by Segenam because: editing is a great way to pass the time ...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just sayin....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

OK first not trying to hide in the skunk works and all opinions are welcome.

But understand I am just presenting some information that I found interesting, which I have come accross on my very long path of research. I am not saying the information i provided is right or even true.

What I am saying though it is another theory and another path that i found and find interesting when looking at our history and were we come from.

I will admit I have a bias, a little to main stream science, but this in not due to that I don't believe them, but more to the fact that of were it comes from and how we are taught from the moment we go to school that this is it and this is fact and everything else is wrong.

IMO a truely open mind looks at everything, and I mean everything no matter what.

Is the earth flat? I don't know, is it round? maybe because that is what i have been taught and what the main stream tells me.

What I do know though is that the mainstream and information that has been spoon feed to me for the last 40 years has many pitfalls and many failing, and only a fool would believe blindly everything what one is told.

So just to say again, i though this information i presented was interesting and thought others might as well, and I have personally reseached both sides or the topic.

And anyone that has done that will also see that there is many questions and holes on both sides, not oneside can say 100% they have it tight.

Also niether can I because all my knowledge and information is purely based on what others have said and do.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join