It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream and Unusual Terror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ok I'm not one to normally think anything of dreams, for one I'm a lucid dreamer, once things get scarey I can usually just alter the dream to suit my needs. Like chasing a certain leprechaun around with a baseball bat with 4 leaf clovers glued to it. Also don't usually give dreams much relevance.

Also I've suffered sleep paralysis, but unlike when most do, there's no hallucinations, just annoyance as I try to reclaim control of my body. Though I've never been able to open my eyes either. Not sure if it was lacking the will, or capability or what.

So brief background, I've no fear of aliens, nor grey in particular, they aren't terrifying for me, always found them fascinating. Shoot a character I have in a game is a grey human hybrid. Nor do I suffer terror from dreams, nor the very rare sleep paralysis. I recently moved to a friends house in another state, so my environment is different as well, but still not my first move.

So onto the dream, two nights ago I had a dream, as you've already guessed it involved grey's, not much to the dream really, it did blend from the experience into normal dreams, so not sure it's anything special to be frank, but, it's still sticking with me and here's why.

I can't get, one, their eyes out of my head, it's burned in there, and I've seen grey's all my life just like everyone else has, their plastered everywhere, so why stuck there now, why does it give me the willies all of a sudden? Also in the "dream" I experienced fear, not normal dream fear, but completely uncontrollable terror. Also the brief bit I remember, I wasn't suffering from the typical sleep paralysis, I was aware for a brief moment before things went dream normal as I'll call it, I was able to move and panic.

All I can remember from this brief terror is panicking, feeling complete terror, those cold black eyes, and thrashing about a bit before all of that stopped and I was in what I'd call normal dream time again. When I awoke, my room was a mess, and I've felt really really sick ever since that dream...

So it was just a weird whacked out dream, right? I mean that's the most logical rational conclusion, yet I can't get it out of my head. It's just the influence of researching these things and being interested in them, totally normal experience to have, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

totally normal experience to have, right?
a reply to: Puppylove
Geez, sounds like you are actually being visited by them. You should find someone to hypnotize you. Seriously, I would seek out a respected practitioner to help you get to the bottom of what's going on and then come back and tell you pals here on ATS all about it. Thanks.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: second times a charm.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I certainly hope not. Used to find the idea fascinating, after the other day, not so much. Fear I can handle, terror, not so much...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Did you find yourself somewhere? I've encountered them in my dream only once but I'll never forget the terror I felt either. And it wasn't necessarily a dream I was in.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have experienced this as well, and for me it comes in cycles. Last time were about 4 months ago. I can't say what the nature of your experience is, I do understand how you feel. The memory of the terror you felt will never disappear, that is how profound an experience it is.

The only thing I have is guesses at most. One is that those that dwell in the abyss like to use images that conjure up terror and panic in people, and feed on that energy. I dont know if this is applicable to you or not.

Another one is a memory of what bashar said in an video, that beings that are on a higher level than us will leave us in terror when they appear near us. Their very existence have an effect on us who are near and will make us face the parts of ourself we don't want to face, our true self.

The third is well, you might be probed mentally by malevolent beings that only sees you as livestock, something to be used and thrown away.

I do hope though that this is just an one of a time occurrence and not a repeated one, I don't want anyone else to have to feel like this.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Find myself somewhere? Not sure what you mean, found myself in my makeshift bed when I woke up, what do you mean?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I believe that we humans live what we think. Maybe, well definitely, you're manifesting them, one way or the other. That may have something to do with it. Whether you are spiritual or not, try this when you are scared, shout "in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST I command you to stop!!! Ia reply to: Puppylove

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
May be completely unrelated and there's completely mundane explanations for it, but might be relevant I guess. When I was a child I had an invisible friend named Dino. One day I went to the nearby field to see Dino. Literally hours and hours afterwards I awoke in that field, now late at night whereas it was early when I went there, went home, and my parents were worried about me, apparently everyone had been looking for me, and even searched out that field, cops as well. Everyone calling my name. As far as I knew I went to the field to see Dino and fell asleep. Is possible they just missed me as was really tall grass. As to why they didn't wake me up I have no idea.

I've also ended up miles away as a toddler in a friend of my parents locked garage playing with toys once naked, but I'm not sure that's aliens and not something even more sinister to be honest... even if the people weren't home at the time and it was the neighbors that found me there.

Though, since a child, nothing bizarre up until now. No night terrors like I had as a kid or anything. This is a very similar feeling to the night terrors I had as a child. But learning to lucid dream thanks to my grandfather got rid of that...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I'm not religious or spiritual really, especially not with JC. Was when little, but not now. Is too illogical a religion for me, nothing in it sits right for me. I can't get past the aspects of it that doesn't seem to fit reality, which is really necessary for me to believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I meant to say if you were anywhere else besides your bed.. as in a spaceship, forest, anywhere but your bed.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Only remember the eyes and panicking and thrashing, then lights out or basically other dreams and the mess when I woke up. No memories of anywhere else, just the room invasion as it where I guess. What happened or didn't happen after that I have no clue. For all I know I kept dreaming and it just shifted scenarios. I know the dream sort of continued, but it had changed. I was in a home I didn't know with unfamiliar faces and it felt somehow related but weird and unreal as incoherent as any normal dream can be, as opposed to the brief flash of panic and fear where I had no real control and everything felt all too real.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorlon128

I hope that if this is not a dream, it's a one off. That is related to my roommate, since I was here they checked me out, and decided I wasn't interesting and that's it.

Which is strange cause up until now I was curious to meet aliens if they existed. Just to know for certain for myself the truth.

Now I still don't know anything for certain, just that, would much rather that not happen again.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Strange... my only dream involving a grey-ish alien was quite pleasant and I wish she would return. She didn't look exactly like the usual depiction of a grey, though.

Before imaginations run wild, there was nothing sexual about the dream.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

She look anything like this? My hybrid alien character and current avatar

edit on 3/27/2015 by Puppylove because: odd green line in pic removed

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Puppylove i cant say for sure you had a ET encounter or a dream, but i can explain the fear factor when you said you had never feel this way looking to greys in pictures or movies.

People should realize that the "Greys" are not actually an ET race per se, that they dont come from Zeta Reticulli or other star system, thats misinformation. The Greys are Organic Robots created by the ET's to help them in whatever work or task they have, so many ET's races use them (some good others not so good) and even the Deep black Ops military that deals with alien stuff daily use them.

The fear factor comes has far i know because we us humans in our DNA we have some instructions that when you encounter ET stuff (or paranormal) this instruction kicks ON.... like light bulb switch ON//Off, same with this gene in our DNA. The fear kicks inn, of course when you dont feel fear sometimes in ET's pressence is because they can subdue or make dormant the ON switch if they want to.

Help this explain some of it, whatever you have an encounter or not i cant say for sure.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

I've heard some of that before.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

Wow, I have never ran across some one that knows this. You are right. The Greys are organic robots that are sent to earth in time fabrics to manipulate the time line. As most of you know, it all started with Roswell. In Roswell, the beings that were sent to earth were organically made by another human like race. Think of it this way, English is a very new language when you are thinking of Earth languages. It came about much later than Akkadian or Summerian etc etc. The grays that landed in Roswell and crashed an inferior scouting vessel were supposed to do so. Three of the greys were organic robots made in an experimental stage that could not live amongst the Star crew because they were so malevolent. They were ousted and sent through a blue wormhole gate to Earth. And, Roswell was targeted. Think of the name Roswell. It literally means to other extraterrestrial watchers, Ra is well. I don't want to go into religion in this thread but this started it all. We now have technology like fiber optics that Zeus makes in South Carolina. We have all kinds of new technology that i will talk about soon. But, anyway just know this. The greys are malevolent but there is another race that is far from it.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hello, I don't want to scare you but I think you can handle the truth as I know how terrifying this was for you. You have been abducted by malevolent greys. Evidently, you are important in the time line and they are attempting to change something.
If you are a lucid dreamer, the next time it happens tell yourself to wake up immediately. If not, it is important that you find an antigrey. An antigrey is a star being that is on planet earth trying to keep the greys at bay. The greys are seeking desperately to end the world so that they may live here. The antigreys are human friendly and have been since earth colonization of humans. So why did the greys physically appear very close to right after WW2? It is because they helped with the technological advances that brought about the atom bomb. They were coming back to explain this and for payment. The world was totally annihilated in WW2 and we the antigreys changed the time line again and saved the world. Thank you for starting this thread and we will try to correct this situation for you.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: apollo4015

Write this down and turn it into a science fiction movie!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: apollo4015

Anything involving backwards time travel instantly loses my attention. If backwards time travel and alteration exists then everything hits extreme chaotic irrelevancy. Or just so many splintered fraction timeline realities that really mean going back in time accomplished nothing in the first place to the original reality. The whole concept of people from the future coming back and futzing with things is ludicrous as doing so can only result in either they no longer existing thanks to the butterfly effect, or a splintered reality separate from the one they came from in the first place. So I simply don't buy it.

That said if what you say is actually true and I'm just ignorant thanks for taking actions to correct my situation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join