It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomed Germanwings flight 4U9525 Exclusive Blackbox Audio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
R.I.P to all the innocent souls on-board.

edit on 26-3-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

R.I.P. to the ones who died. Hard to listen to but we need to.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
R.I.P to those innocent souls on-board.

I can hear the sound of what seems like the engines dropping in power, I don't hear any intercom communication though, just distant voices, there has to be more than this, if this is genuine.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The alarm at 27 seconds was the over-speed ECAM alert. It was turned off at around 30 seconds( It takes several presses on the button to turn it off) and then turned off at around 33 seconds.
edit on 26-3-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'd also like to add that he may have also turned off the GPWS via the overhead panel since there is no warning of Terrain or too low gear let alone "pull up".

Here's what it should sound like if anybody is interested.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Where's the rest of it? The hoax potential on that is massive, or I have bad speakers. (I've listened to way too many black boxes out of morbid curiousity.)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The alarm at 27 seconds was the over-speed ECAM alert. It was turned off at around 30 seconds( It takes several presses on the button to turn it off) and then turned off at around 33 seconds.

The over-speed alarm indicates nose down trim to me. All things being equal, no movement of the throttles, nose up = slow down, and nose down = increase speed.
God help them for we may never really know.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
While reading the news today i was telling myself i'll believe it when i hear it.
Unfortunately now i'm hearing it i still don't believe.

dammit.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The engines are dying before that, and that the engines were dying correspond to what a witness on the ground has said, but I can't see such an immediate warning of overspeed in a couple of seconds.
Other than that, we have been told that the plane was on autopilot and reset to a descent to 100ft, thousands of feet too low for that terrain, I haven't heard anyone say that the autopilot was turned off, but, going by what you are saying about overspeed, it must have been turned off, or that there was something seriously wrong with the aircraft automatic systems. Also, why the last minute out of eight whatever, there is no way you could convince me that the Captain would not know that his aircraft was in descent, especially at that point in the journey..

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It is simply impossible to adjust the MCP to make the autopilot crash the plane nose down. Fly-by-wire would override such an input.
To answer your other point, a violent dive would easily cause an over speed. Again this can be achieved more easily by selecting flaps setting 1.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

The over-speed alarm indicates nose down trim to me. All things being equal, no movement of the throttles, nose up = slow down, and nose down = increase speed.
God help them for we may never really know.

Does that Make you think then, the autopilot was turned off by that time? or rather it has to be, when you can hear the engines dying.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
thanks for this....

i was just asking in another thread whether this will become public.... that was quick!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
thanks for this....

i was just asking in another thread whether this will become public.... that was quick!

Cheers

It's not enough, not near enough. There are nine minutes of abnormal function in the aircraft, those nine minutes are not there and it's not right to feck about with people like this, no matter where this piece of YouTube came from. The press already have their third party transcripts in print, start to finish, with plenty of room to speculate, (you'll see the elaborations soon if not already) much less to evaluate. I'm done here, but thanks to Nickn3, FireflyStars and Boeing777 for their particular posts.
To add, should anything good come from it, the obvious thing is as plain as the nose on your face...and should have been for some time, three men/women in a boat, with two in the cockpit at all times, something that should have come with the territory since 2001 given the technical changes that were made then!
Personally, I have come to the conclusion that I would rather my Carbon footprint is only an inch or two off the ground so that the heavier than air CO2 is absorbed straight into the ground...most of the time, that's not so bad then is it? And I know that I have made yonks more perilous journey's across the Earth's crust safely than any perilous flying cigar tube journey's I could ever make. Whudda thought, unless you think about it!

edit on 26-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Could someone narrate what they think they're hearing?

Is this the final 60 seconds? I thought there was supposed to be screaming by the pax, the sound of pounding on the door, and an alarm going off because someone (the pilot) was trying to break the door down.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't think this is real.

But *shrugs* I could be wrong, many jerks release things at inappropriate times these days.
edit on 26-3-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I think this is a hoax. No way they would have released that so early. I hope the mods close this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
For what it's worth, we just got this on Twitter…

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I mostly can understand that someone with a depression not seeing how to live on their lives , commit suicide. And I respect their choice somehow too. But committing suicide and sacrificing human lives for the comfort of not dying alone disgust me.. I'm not saying he was in a mental state before he came to this decision. But you can't tell me that he wasn't aware of a passenger cabin full of passengers who didn't want to die that day.

It's the most selfish deed you can do to kill yourself, he could have steal the plane take off and crash all by himself . He could have killed himself at the flyers club where he got his membership. .I mean I've never have seen a machinist driving a full loaded train drove into some obstructed railroad or station to kill himself with all the passengers.

It proves again how arrogant some pilots are even in death...

Rip dear passengers who knew nothing of what was coming. .

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You can hear him turn off the autopilot. Twice. Not sure why that happens. I'm doubting this recording. Hmm.

Edit: just listened again. He turns off the auto pilot but doesn't silence the aural alert. It's like he did nothing after. Then is it trees you can hear? I'm still in doubts.

edit on 27-3-2015 by kidcraig because: Second listen

Another edit: This is a fake and here's why. When you hear the clicks, that is the throttles being moved to idle thrust. Something that comes with that is a "bip-bip-bip" sound which should happen if auto pilot is on. Which it should be because later we here the "da-da-da" of the autopilot disconnect alert. I don't know how to explain this phonetically so I'm just going to stay quiet. This is a hoax.

Also as an audio editor I can hear the same bang being used twice in a row
edit on 27-3-2015 by kidcraig because: Hoax

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You can't shut off an overspeed aural warning. You must bring the plane back to safe speed. This has actually caused an accident before. Overspeed can't just be cancelled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join