It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news - Egyptian ships fire at iranian fleet while ago

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Its breaking news in my country, so I will use google translation for the article/information.

link
link

there is similar topic but with different info. So I am not sure if its the same thing, plz combine them if its the same thing.
edit on 26-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Your source link wasn't translated but here is a translation.

translate.google.com... CE%B5%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AC-%CF%80%CE%BB%CE%BF%CE%AF%CE%B1-%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82-%CE%B1%CE%B9%CE%B3%CF%8D%CF%80%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%AC%CE%BD%CE%BF%CE %B9%CE%BE%CE%B1%CE%BD-%CF%80.html%23.VRR582eUPow&edit-text=

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The links are working fine !

Thanks, good catch !

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If this is true , it is one step closer to an all out free for all in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If true then things are really escalating fast! Like overnight fast...

This is a giant jigsaw puzzle, does anyone have it figured out yet?

I still think it's weird that Obama handed authority over the whole ISIS situation to Kerry. The timing is too weird, it CAN'T be a coincidence, can it??

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Translated news report .

EKTAKTO

At this very moment in the Gulf of Aden occurs a thriller, now the so-called Arab NATO, against Yemen.

Specifically warships Egyptian navy participating in the naval blockade of Yemen fired warning shots in the direction of Iranian warships, reports the Russian defense portal military-informant.com .

Currently, it is not possible to confirm the information, but it is certain that four Navy warships sailed Egypt and in the Gulf of Aden to ensure the blockade of the Strait of Bab-el-Mandeb.

Iranian warships tried to reach Yemen, which was currently in a giant military operation from Saudi Arabia and its allies. Earlier, Saudi Arabia and regional allies, launched a military operation against Shiite rebels in Yemen city of Aden. Warplanes bombed made strategic objectives in different objectives stated by the agency Reuters.

The Egyptian warships executing commands Saudi Arabia imposed a naval blockade of the Strait of Bab-el-Mandeb, which connects the Red Sea with the Indian Ocean, the sources said the prestigious international defense portal defence-blog.com.

The war hovers at generally the Middle East, according to analysis pentapostagma.gr, where especially in the presence Yemen Shiite rebels in power mobilized the US, and of course the Sunni bloc of countries in the region. These developments are overwhelming and we expect other ......... ..

edit on 26-3-2015 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Digital_Reality

We also have some extra news in Hellas (greece), I wont give the link, because its very pro-Russian website and I don't wish arguments lol... The title says " OBAMA praising Sultan Erdogan to attack Arabic halifat and Iran is threatening for a bloodshed". So turkey is going to attack as well?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I'm expecting this to end with the defeat of Iran..
Its what has been brewing for a while and will
end the need for nuclear negotiation with the Iranians.. they
wont be in power to need to do nuclear research and development.

I'm not clever enough to show all the moves before and leading up to this
.. but i do see patterns.
edit on Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:03:53 -0500035America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think russia will not allow an attack in IRAN, because next stop is Russia. Think about it. IT IS WW3 ..lol

I also think that china have dealings with Iran and Iran also made an application for BRICS. (I am not a 100% certain about it).

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Any sources besides Russian ??

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

ts breaking news in my country, so I will use google translation for the article/information.

Not finding it elsewhere. How reliable is the news source?

V

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com... from zero hedge

As noted earlier, the biggest significance of any Yemen conflict has little to do with its own domestic oil production, which at 133,000 bpd is negligible, but due to its location, which not only shares a border with Saudi Arabia, but more importantly due to the Bab el-Mandeb strait which connects the Red Sea with the Gulf of Aden: it is the fourth-biggest shipping chokepoint in the world by volume (3.8 million barrels a day of oil and petroleum products flowed through it in 2013) and is just 18 miles wide at its narrowest point. It’s located between Yemen, Djibouti, and Eritrea, and connects the Red Sea with the Gulf of Aden and the Arabian Sea.
so that adds some more clarity to the blockaid issue

www.wsj.com... Yemens president is now in saudi alegedly

www.nytimes.com... egypt may send in ground forces

CAIRO — Egypt said Thursday that it was prepared to send troops into Yemen as part of a Saudi-led campaign to drive back the Iranian-backed Houthi advance, signaling the growing likelihood of a protracted ground war on the tip of the Arabian Peninsula. A day after Saudi Arabia and a coalition of nine other states began hammering the Houthis with airstrikes and blockading the Yemeni coast, President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Egypt said in a statement that the country’s navy and air force had joined the campaign and that its army was ready to send ground troops “if necessary.”

so alot going on in the region right now

www.dw.de... Looks like the turks are headed to yemen as well i would have to think iran is very very nervous now

Turkey, Egypt and Sudan have joined the Saudi-led armed offensive against Yemen's Houthi rebels in Aden. Meanwhile, US Secretary of State John Kerry has spoken to Gulf ministers to discuss the crisis.

edit on 26-3-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable

the first one is from the church and the second one is very mainstream... not a conspiracy thing.

Both are using a defence website from Russia www.military-informant.com...

wait, gonna google the title in my country for more news blogs.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
withdrawn
edit on Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:11:57 -0500115America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Isn't it a bit crap that in UK we pay a fortune for the bbc and they are not reporting this!

Too big to react quickly or exaggerated early reports?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Twitter is going nuts..

egypt iran navy

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick
we have plenty but they all use that source.

here is another one with some more information

link

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

This has got Mossad fingerprints all over it....Benny appears to be a little upset with Mr. Obama, who'd have thunk he'd send a reminder of just how destabilising a focused genocidal maniac actually can be quite so quickly.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Is Twitter going nuts?, I'm only seeing a handful that are between 1 and 18 hours old.

I think this is getting blown out of proportion.
edit on 26-3-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join