It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family poisoned while vacationing in the U.S. Virgin Islands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I find this highly disturbing. How do you stay at a place like this and get carried off on a stretcher?

sirenusaresidences.com...

and yes I see what is vaguely allowable under international law Methyl Bromide. Yes I know they have some huge bugs down there, most notably the mosquito's carrying chikungunya. and those huge cockroaches. But it is a US territorry. I don't really want to say this but if I ignored that fact that certain groups may be in the tropics. ok someone else can say it.

en.wikipedia.org...

But still, not that I defend high rollers, .. its just sad

www.delawareonline.com...

Cris Barrish you rock bro, I always admired your style. And yes I know you're here
edit on 24-3-2015 by Speckle because: hmm

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Speckle

Most employees don't have a clue what pesticides or sprays they use. They probably can't read the techno-babble fine print on the labels either.

In our hood they are spraying defoliant (on ivy, no less) along walks and paths where people walk their dogs and kids play. They are using defoliant where kids and pets play.

I saw the guy spraying the stuff the other day, he wasn't even wearing gloves or a mask.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Looks like they sub out their pest control to Terminix.
From story...

Adams wrote that Sea Glass "does not treat the unit it manages for pests but instead relies on licensed professionals for pest control service,'' and referred all questions to Terminix.

I have been to a few islands in the area, and I gotta say avoid St. Johns Isl.. I noticed a large amount of locals that absolutely hated Americans. Maybe it was just tourists in general.

new topics

join